It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 'Canadian Loch Ness Monster' Caught on Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by OneEleven

yeah, I noticed that also when I first watched. The jackwad filming was way off mark!! The large creature broke surface a few times out further and cause all the ruckus the guy was filming.

You can clearly see the dark object farther away under the surface ...with darker areas on it breaking the surface.

What I'm seeing is something moving right above the treeline. Watch the tree on the far right of the camera's horizon and compare the disturbance right above it: the thing moves to the left in relation to the tree's position. So either the thing(s) was moving, or the camera man was moving.

But yeah, there's definitely something else right above it that the cameraman doesn't focus on. Its been rumored that Ogopogo has offspring (and even a nesting site).
edit on 10-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah, I see what your seeing now. Even with the camera guy doing the Cloverfield dance.

Its right above the tree line to the right. A big "ol fish thing ...big fins..

Also, the one further out I first saw..so more than one!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah, I see what your seeing now. Even with the camera guy doing the Cloverfield dance.

Indeed. If I was shooting this video, I would have either tried to film the thing for as long as possible or try to get closer to the edge of the water for a better shot. It's one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences, after all.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Caught on video (dont know if posted already - but here it goes) - long necked creature in Alaska: www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=BowNessie

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the replies to my post guys...It's easy with ATS's multitudes for your comment to get lost....And even easier for it to be ignored altogether here in the Crypto forum......

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
What I'm seeing is something moving right above the treeline. Watch the tree on the far right of the camera's horizon and compare the disturbance right above it: the thing moves to the left in relation to the tree's position. So either the thing(s) was moving, or the camera man was moving.

But yeah, there's definitely something else right above it that the cameraman doesn't focus on. Its been rumored that Ogopogo has offspring (and even a nesting site).
edit on 10-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Yes indeed....This was the second, less defined group that i was talking about in my post.....

Originally posted by OneEleven
Upon further investigation but MUCH less solid, there appear to be two other large fish shaped shadows shallower than the wake, a little closer to the shore....These shadows however are harder to make out than the first shadow i mentioned....

The first is the GIANT fish shaped creature, with fins apparent, above the wake that the camera man is focusing on....While the creatures you and i both spotted are MUCH larger than even the giant fish shape, it's hard to tell exactly what shape they are....

With the first fish shaped giant, and the others closer to the shore, that's 3 to 5 possible creatures caught on film here....I'd venture to promote the fish shaped creature from 'possible' to definite...

Whats sad is, after all of the investigating and scrutiny accomplished regarding that film in this thread, there are still people (even in this very thread) focusing on the wake because of the camera man's attention to it...
edit on 11-11-2011 by OneEleven because: its fun

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I do see what you are referring to, but after 31 seconds, nothing has moved. To create a wake there has to be some kind of movement. If we are looking at the wake, why is it stationary. It may be video quality, but it seems to me that there are small wind-driven waves as the vid begins. If there is surface movement, it doesn't make sense for there to be a wake?? If it's one thing, it is strangely constructed. Looks like it is in 2 parts that are totally disconnected frome each other
. I don't know what it is, but I hope ogopogo is alive and well. Cryptids are

top topics

<< 1   >>

join