It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA report fails to reveal ANY wrongdoing by IRAN-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
here is the link to the IAEA the report should be posted here, so for you that what to know
www.iaea.org...
here is the Sept 2 2011 report, add2 and 2 you get egg roll www.iaea.org... so where did the help come from China how did they get China when will it be proven, when the desert is turned to a sheet a of glass.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Surely it would be suicide for Iran to actually use a bomb on anyone, it would result in the total destruction of Iran and it's entire population. But, looking at those countries that haven't been attacked by the US they have one thing in common. A nuclear deterrent.

The concern is that Iran will provide such weapons to it's proxies such as Hezbola which is more likely to use them. If a weapon were to be detonated in Israel by Hezbola, who do you attack? Lebanon? Iran? The 'if they use one they will be glass' answer filling all of these threads get complicated if this occurs. In this scenario could you prove the source of the bomb was Iran in such a way to be sure you attacked the right country? Could Hezbola use such a weapon even if Iran provided it for protection and the group went against their controllers? Who do you attack then?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I laugh at people who take their news from infowars. I will be very interested in TrueAmerican's opinions once the report is finished.

This is nothing more than an opinion piece on a conspiracy website (infowars? really? lol).

Right now the report is benign, when it's released it will have been doctored by propaganda artists to show Iran is developing Nukes, just like they did to Iraq before their invasion.

This is history repeating itself, you can deny that all you want but its a fact. Wait and see.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

hows that iranian polot with mexic an drug cartels thing going lol

Hey, don't make fun......that was a highly sophisticated plot that took a great deal of thought and effort to come up with. It's believable, damn it!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
New report stating what's reported here is completely wrong.

BBC reports Iran is building Nukes.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So NO SMOKING GUN huh? Is this why we havent heard much war banter in the last day or so?
www.infowars.com...
According to the article:According Washington experts, the much hyped IAEA nuclear intelligence estimate promised to deliver the smoking gun that could somehow turn into a mushroom cloud, but in fact, the report contained nothing more than pedestrian observations baked in with existing speculative western pro-war innuendo on the development of Iranian nuclear weapons
edit on 7-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Doesn't mean they do not have any, just that pedestrians observations (meaning people just walking by and looking while they passerby).

Ofcourse youre not going to find evidence of a smoking gun by pedestrians and even if the IAEA did an inspection Iran had more than enough time to stash their files, documents and designs for nuclear weapons. It's not like they didn't have the least 2 weeks to hide their stuff, they have spies too.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
cnn's spin on the Iran IAEA report working on, one but not one yet www.cnn.com... I should point out it, took China only 32 months from start to finish and from scrap to build their first nuke and test it from the cnn link

The International Atomic Energy Agency issued a critical report Tuesday saying that it has "serious concerns" about Iran's nuclear program and has obtained "credible" information that the Islamic republic may be developing nuclear weapons.
key word maybe, so how will Israel react to this?

The IAEA report, the most detailed to date on the Iranian program's military scope, found no evidence that Iran has made a strategic decision to actually build a bomb. But its nuclear program is more ambitious and structured, and more progress has been made than previously known.
so it is a threat to Israel after all, so one could read this , this way an other is , more fuel to the fire to strike Iran. and the you this the out lined report www.newsday.com... some key points from the report

In its latest report on Iran, the International Atomic Energy Agency outlines the sum of its knowledge on the Islamic Republic's alleged secret nuclear weapons work, including:

--Clandestine procurement of equipment and design information needed to make such arms;

--High explosives testing and detonator development to set off a nuclear charge;

--Computer modeling of a core of a nuclear warhead;

--Preparatory work for a nuclear weapons test, and

--Developing and mounting a nuclear payload onto its Shahab 3 intermediate range missile -- a weapon that can reach Israel, Iran's arch foe.

Ahead of the report's release, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned of a possible Israeli military strike against Iran's nuclear program.
will be interesting days to come , " Israel just launched a major attack on Iran" might be the next head line
edit on 8-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
so far no reaction from Israel but i will be keeping an eye on this, silence is a killer, statement could be "see we told the so, and now here is the proof, we must act now" lets see how close i get.
well i was close www.jpost.com... still early for a direct hit nothing big just more spin
edit on 8-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Surely it would be suicide for Iran to actually use a bomb on anyone, it would result in the total destruction of Iran and it's entire population. But, looking at those countries that haven't been attacked by the US they have one thing in common. A nuclear deterrent.

The concern is that Iran will provide such weapons to it's proxies such as Hezbola which is more likely to use them. If a weapon were to be detonated in Israel by Hezbola, who do you attack? Lebanon? Iran? The 'if they use one they will be glass' answer filling all of these threads get complicated if this occurs. In this scenario could you prove the source of the bomb was Iran in such a way to be sure you attacked the right country? Could Hezbola use such a weapon even if Iran provided it for protection and the group went against their controllers? Who do you attack then?

There is simply no point in considering any of this unless you address what drives the thinking of the 12'ver Mullahs - in short they are seeking to hasten the arrival of the Mahdi - and all that entails

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

and what better way of doing this " see our god made this day possible for today there is no Israel, our god protected this great plan from seeing eyes of the west" if any news of the IDF or mfa, it should be here www.mfa.gov.il...

edit on 8-11-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I have always stated that any evidence would have to be fabricated, obviously we know that there are a few leaders in America who want war with Iran. Its about time we identified all those who want war with Iran to classify them as dangerous international criminals. They should be arrested on suspician of inciting terrorism and war and then questioned to assertain "publically" why they are persuing a war agenda when evidence of Irans wrongdoing is "non-existent".

This imvestigation should be carried out by Interpol.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Change the title of the thread. It is not only misleading, but is in fact completely false. The report has not been released yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So... you guys are aware Iran lacks the miniaturization technology to produce nuke's aren't you? or have you forgotten what it takes to build one having rod's and cones is one thing haveing the brains balls and knowhow to put it together is quite another.

And before you start "RATIONAL USER IS A COMMIE LOOKIT HIS PIC LOOKIT IT" yeah it's a USSR flag get over it, it's there to provoke a response i love to troll but not this thread otherwise i would have said "I love communism especially when it's corrupt communism yum"

Now the meat of my argument and bare with me this is quite lengthy and unbiased as I can fathom.

OK first the basics Iran has a really REALLY bad human rights record and sharia law is the cause but hate Iran as you may have we forgotten the green "revolution" already? that showed Iranian's want change and it ain't going to happen overnight.

Yeah Iran has proxies most notably Hamas and fezbollah but lately Hamas has been quiet with fringe groups such as "holy jihad" making trouble for them, firing rockets into Israel and Hamas getting the blame, but behind the scenes hamas security have been seen to be co-operating with the Israeli military police so even they must know cooperation is key to success. And Hezbollah continues to saber rattle at Israel and Israel saber rattles at Hezbollah but the question is with the syrian protests going on will syria honor the arms agreement between the two countries made almost 20 years ago?

Gentlemen I think I may have stumbled onto something what if this entire scenario was a setup .. allow me to elaborate in 2006 we all know what happened between Israel and Hezbollah how it started is a different matter but there is no need to address that issue here. This was an isolated conflict involving Hezbollah and Israel NOT the Lebanon military which was split on what to do as it came in 3 factions the christian the muslim and the jewish, so they decided to do nothing and let hezbollah get it off their chest, however if it had become a military matter they would almost have certainly invited syria to send additional support. I refer to the agreement made in 1991 wich states that.1991 Agreement

" The connection between the security of the two countries
requires that Lebanon not become a threat to Syria's security and vice
versa under any circumstances. Therefore Lebanon will not allow itself
to become a transit point or base for any force state or organization
that seeks to undermine its security or that of Syria. Syria which
cherishes Lebanon's security independence and unity and the agreement
among its people will not allow any action that threatens Lebanon's
security independence and sovereignty."

This agreement was made shortly after America liberated Kuwait from Saddam's forces and Syria and Lebanon made sure nothing of that nature would happen to them and decided to co-operate.

But now the protests are going on in syria a portion of syria's armed forces are busy "dealing" with the problem
not much of a distraction but enough...my theory?

Israel launches a surprise (lol) attack in the coming week's hezbollah strikes (when and where are up for dispute)
Hezbollah merged with syria's army create's a unique opportunity for Israel "A provoking strike from the Lebonese army" leads them to all out conventional warfare assad has two coices 1. put tanks into lebanon and risk a revolution or keep the tanks here losing his ally.

Gentlemen welcome to the beggining of the end. D:
edit on 8-11-2011 by rationaluser because: mistake >. extra DIV

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This just further convinces me trendy an attack won't happen. Maybe eventually but they blew it.whoever said the illuminati are invincible iz. wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
IAEA Report

35. Based on the Agency’s continued study of information which the Agency has acquired from many
Member States and through its own efforts, the Agency remains concerned about the possible existence in
Iran of past or current undisclosed nuclear related activities involving military related organizations,
including activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile. Since the last report of the
Director General on 25 February 2011, the Agency has received further information related to such possible
undisclosed nuclear related activities, which is currently being assessed by the Agency. As previously
reported by the Director General, there are indications that certain of these activities may have continued
beyond 2004.
The following points refer to examples of activities for which clarifications remain necessary
in seven particular areas of concern:
• Neutron generator and associated diagnostics: experiments involving the explosive compression of
uranium deuteride to produce a short burst of neutrons.
• Uranium conversion and metallurgy: producing uranium metal from fluoride compounds and its
manufacture into components relevant to a nuclear device.
• High explosives manufacture and testing: developing, manufacturing and testing of explosive
components suitable for the initiation of high explosives in a converging spherical geometry.
• Exploding bridgewire (EBW) detonator studies, particularly involving applications necessitating
high simultaneity: possible nuclear significance of the use of EBW detonators.
• Multipoint explosive initiation and hemispherical detonation studies involving highly instrumented
experiments: integrating EBW detonators in the development of a system to initiate hemispherical
high explosive charges and conducting full scale experiments, work which may have benefitted from
the assistance of foreign expertise.
• High voltage firing equipment and instrumentation for explosives testing over long distances and
possibly underground: conducting tests to confirm that high voltage firing equipment is suitable for
the reliable firing of EBW detonators over long distances.

• Missile re-entry vehicle redesign activities for a new payload assessed as being nuclear in nature:
conducting design work and modelling studies involving the removal of the conventional high
explosive payload from the warhead of the Shahab-3 missile and replacing it with a spherical nuclear
payload.

Follow ups:

www.iaea.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have to say the report seems quite damming - I would image that all of the outlined activities are banned under the NPT. Iran is always banging on about how it's allowed to enrich uranium under the terms of the NPT - but it seems to like to pick and choose which parts of the treaty to abide by and which to ignore. And this isn't the first time - in 2003 the IAEA found 18 years worth of research they hadn't declared. They're clearly playing the system.

Yes, yes, I know, Israel didn't even sign the NPT......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join