It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA report fails to reveal ANY wrongdoing by IRAN-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So NO SMOKING GUN huh? Is this why we havent heard much war banter in the last day or so?
www.infowars.com...
According to the article:According Washington experts, the much hyped IAEA nuclear intelligence estimate promised to deliver the smoking gun that could somehow turn into a mushroom cloud, but in fact, the report contained nothing more than pedestrian observations baked in with existing speculative western pro-war innuendo on the development of Iranian nuclear weapons
edit on 7-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fantastic ! Glad to hear reports like this with actual intelligence this time.

infowars .....yea iffy lol . But if report is clean as stated then this is a slap in the face.

But of course more verification is needed to put to rest even the most hardest skeptic

Instead of rushing in like last time based on sat pics that turned out to be something totally off then what we "speculated" lol

Score one for iran !

For you lets attack people ! boo hoo for you !

Guess your going to have to wait for that false flag to kick in. Everyone seems to be gearing up , should come along any moment now..

hows that iranian polot with mexic an drug cartels thing going lol
edit on 7-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Huh, I feel like I've seen this movie before...

Expect this news to get little-to-no play in the major media.

Doesn't quite fall in line with the "Iran is evil and will destroy us if we don't bomb them" story.

Thanks for posting this info.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I agree way to go iran! Too bad iraq could not have produced the same results before their country was destroyed. Instead, we didnt find out there were no WMD untill AFTER we went to war with them unfortuneately.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

About what I expected, honestly. Anyone following that situation knows this is all just pure BS to feed the MIC and oil giants even more money, at the blood expense of Americans. And even IF Iran gets a nuclear bomb. GOOD. And Big Deal. So what. They still can't attack anyone with it or they will be a big ole patch of glass. Let them get ten. 20 even. A friggin thousand. When they have the technology to defeat MAD and know where all our subs are and can take them out- then worry.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

About what I expected, honestly. Anyone following that situation knows this is all just pure BS to feed the MIC and oil giants even more money, at the blood expense of Americans. And even IF Iran gets a nuclear bomb. GOOD. And Big Deal. So what. They still can't attack anyone with it or they will be a big ole patch of glass. Let them get ten. 20 even. A friggin thousand. When they have the technology to defeat MAD and know where all our subs are and can take them out- then worry.

I couldnt agree more. With a terrorist orginization like the US/NATO alliance killing everything in their way, Im sure it would feel good to have a little protection
(even though you and I know it wouldnt make a bit of difference)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm sure you all realize that this is an anlysis by Russian TV of a report THAT HASN"T BEEN ISSUED YET.
(according to CNN four hours ago)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm sure you all realize that this is an anlysis by Russian TV of a report...

Umm no. But I do realize that the Russian TV report was only a small component of a much better, truthful, and hard-hitting article by someone at infowars. Your attempts at downplay are noted. But Homey don't "play" that. Take it all in baby, keep what you need, and rest can take a walk.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Create a false news story for headlines and attention and then debunk their own story for attention again. Seems simple enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't understand. You left out the significant part of the quote I provided and dealt with the small stuff. The report hasn't been released! How can anyone draw conclusions on a report that may not even be in final form?

And for those of us lacking in modern English skills, what does "But Homey don't "play" that." mean?

Further I'm not trying to downplay anything. There is nothing released yet that can be downplayed. Just wait until the report is out then talk about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I laugh at people who take their news from infowars. I will be very interested in TrueAmerican's opinions once the report is finished.

This is nothing more than an opinion piece on a conspiracy website (infowars? really? lol).

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Please forgive me but there is NO report on Earth that can ever be conducted that will prevent or stop the US and the West from going to war...

Who do they have to answer too? No one so they will do it irrespective of this document.

Didnt we see the same thing with Libya? January 2011 - UN report found no findings, September 2011 - Libya is no more?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Instead, we didnt find out there were no WMD untill AFTER we went to war with them unfortuneately.

Actually no, was it Scott Ridder or Ritter? the lead weapons inspector in IRaq, they knew there were none because the fully inspected all the sites and there was nothing, they decomissioned their nuclear program and chemical/biological program EXACTLY when they said they did.

It's merely the fact that the media refuses to retract their false statements, that you've made that mistake.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not a big fan of the sensationalist "news" that comes from infowars. Here is the Guardian's coverage. Don't get me wrong I am 100% against any attack on Iran, whether they have a warhead or not.

The UN's nuclear watchdog will publish new details on Wednesday on alleged Iranian work on an advanced design for a nuclear warhead developed with the help of a former Soviet scientist, according to nuclear experts.

"This will not be a smoking gun," said Olli Heinonen, formerly the IAEA's chief inspector now at Harvard University. "But there are areas of concern, and much of it is alarming."

www.guardian.co.uk...

I believe this will be enough for Israel to act upon, "smoking gun" or not. It's just whether or not the US and UK get involved, heaven forbid.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Make no mistake Iran is and if allowed to will develop nucleor weapons , the IAEA does not nor ever will have access to the facilities refining the ore. The first weapon will be detonated under ground picked up by seismometers . The second weapon will be used as a threat against the world powers not aligned with Iran.

The west should stop this at all cost given the beliefs of the radicals running the country of Iran. They , Iran wants their savior the Mahadi to come and to do so means carnage . We should give them their carnage but without the threat of nucleor holocaust because weather you like it or not it is going to happen . The only question is will nukes be used.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Noey777 because: I kan too spell

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I guess they will just have to find another way into Iran.
False flag next? Cheney would know what to do.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Intelligence provided to U.N. nuclear officials shows that Iran’s government has mastered the critical steps needed to build a nuclear weapon, receiving assistance from foreign scientists to overcome key technical hurdles, according to Western diplomats and nuclear experts briefed on the findings. Documents and other records provide new details on the role played by a former Soviet weapons scientist who allegedly tutored Iranians over several years on building high-precision detonators of the kind used to trigger a nuclear chain reaction, the officials and experts said. Crucial technology linked to experts in Pakistan and North Korea also helped propel Iran to the threshold of nuclear capability, they added.

www.washingtonpost.com... 6hjtM_print.html

Seems pretty clear to me what the report is saying - and as common sense would suggest, of course Iran is developing their own nuclear weapons, of course they would have bought any nukes offered to them by NK or on the black market.

But hey since we know all the lefto-anarchist hippy commie would rather spend trillions upon trillions on CO2 reduction even if the risk of Global warming were just a slight chance - then I can rest assured that since Iran is so obviously developing nukes that they will be the first in line to scream for an attack upon them.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So NO SMOKING GUN huh? Is this why we havent heard much war banter in the last day or so?
www.infowars.com...
According to the article:According Washington experts, the much hyped IAEA nuclear intelligence estimate promised to deliver the smoking gun that could somehow turn into a mushroom cloud, but in fact, the report contained nothing more than pedestrian observations baked in with existing speculative western pro-war innuendo on the development of Iranian nuclear weapons

I haven't seen the report but there was never going to be HARD evidence as they do not have access to the sites and facilities. It was always going to be an informed opinion based on other evidence.

It will be left up to the readers of that report (i.e. World governments) as to whether or not they believe the report is credible based on the evidence presented.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the report comes out tomorrow... how convenient, it being 11/9/11 will it say once and for all the yes Iran does have the bomb,Iran does have the means to make more , and they can do this by the end of the year i say yes it will here is the link that backs this up www.israelnationalnews.com... from the link

The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) will state this week that Iran is on the brink of being able to produce a nuclear weapon, thanks to foreign help, the Washington Post reported Monday. Iran on Brink of Nuclear Capability: Report
The IAEA will state that Iran is on the brink of being able to make a nuclear weapon, thanks to foreign help, the Washington Post reports.
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 11/7/2011, 10:36 AM
so will the IAEA prove out to lie about this or will the Iran's nuke weapons be confirmed????

edit on 8-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Maybe I'm just being a lefto-anarchist hippy commie, but what does it matter if Iran does get a bomb. Of course it would be better if no one had them, but seeing as Iran is constantly under threat of violence, surely an insurance policy of a nuke, is actually wise. Why should Israel be the only ones with nukes in the region?

Surely it would be suicide for Iran to actually use a bomb on anyone, it would result in the total destruction of Iran and it's entire population. But, looking at those countries that haven't been attacked by the US they have one thing in common. A nuclear deterrent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join