It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has Haunted me for years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

For years I have been listening to this album, originally it was a 3 vinyl LP set with a lot of artwork. I know I owned the actual at one time. I have many times used this as a device to basically listen for obscurities in life, a guage in fact.

With all Of the recent developments of doom an gllom threads ect. Thinking about actual dates and predictions and doomsayers, fear mongers,ect...

This Album is definately a obscurity. Find it, download it, and listen to it and see if it does not ring chords, idea's, thoughts of past, present and the future? Could this be a one size fit's all album or does it go futher than that?

I do not know. But have a look at this part of the albums cover.

Looks a lot like one of the myan calender heads. And btw did you know of the meeting of the Crystal Skulls? LINK BUB"s
edit on 7-11-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The track Lighting Strikes (not once but twice) For the 11'ners thats two strike's just like in the song about, Well 911 before it hapenned. And again we are allmost at 11-11-11. Please listen to this album in it's entirely if you at all are into 11's.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
had the original as well.. now have it on mp3 on my mobile.. Find alot of it still very relevant and listen to it often.. Even notice things that missed before in it as well.. (actually have everything by the clash on mp3 on my mobile)

actually surprised that there arent more here on ats who listen to the clash as alot of their music is still relevant some more so today than when it was first recorded.

Good thread S+F

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Yep this is exactly why I started this thread, THIS IS THE CLASH!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
What I am and to put forth first is the track Lighting Strikes (not once but twice) For the 11'ners thats two strike's just like in the song about, Well 911 before it hapenned. And again we are allmost at 11-11-11. Please listen to it all.

Here is the song you noted here incase anybody wants to hear it before they download it.

I love The Clash but this is not in my top favorite list by them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Like I said right down to the word "extinction" at the end of the song ( 4:09) But wait if you actually listen to the entire album you will hear even more coincidental stuff to the same caliber as this.

Two many 11's lateley.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Meh @ your title... I was expecting a good ghost story or something like that... but no. Just the clash

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by supine

Like I said right down to the word "extinction" at the end of the song ( 4:09) But wait if you actually listen to the entire album you will hear even more coincidental stuff to the same caliber as this.

Two many 11's lateley.

Helll to be honest I recently saw a movie titled. 11-11-11 a few weeks ago. It was about 11's all throughout the movie. And now I read all over the internet here and there and everything adds to 11?

What are we facing between now and 11-12-11? Will 11-12-11 ever be recorded in post modern man writings?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Well in a way it's exactly what you was looking for. You wondered about what something that would haunt someone for years. And you clicked. Did not like what you read?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Oh hey aint this cool?
Yea it's all 'em together! Yea 11-11-11

new topics

top topics

join