It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zell Miller on Zell Miller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Old Zell did such a bad job, I'm sure he turned off a lot of undecided voters before long the republicans are going to start hollaring he was a plant from the Kerry campaign to make them the republicans look bad, way to go Zell!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by goose]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
better yet, did the Republicans find something to blackmail him with
?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

BTW, EastCoast, thanks for that 'vision'--it' priceless!! I'm in a little better humor now!!

I do me best.

It's ok to flip flop if you're flip-flopping Republican. There are good, sensible reasons for this change in course, people.

If, however, you claim liberal leanings and flip-flop, you've committed a mortal sin and will be dealt with most harshly.

Have a nice day and God bless America.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A friend and I were discussing how much Zell reminded us of a sith master with all the hatred and...well, just the evil look on his face. Then I happened to find this:

Just had to share...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You GO Zell....givem' Zell.....
You folks are just simmering because he zelled it like it was....
IMHO, Zell told it and tells it like it is...despite the flip-flops...piss-off!
The Democratic Party used to stand for something...............since Johnson, the Democratic Party has stood for nothing short of a bowl of spit.
Hows that? That a flip-flop? Cause thats basically what Zell was trying to get across.....

Btw....Zell's not running for President...Kerry is, k? WTF does it matter if Zell so-called flip-flopped, hmmm? I mean gee, according to you Democrack's, Zell flip-flopped when he went from Democrat to Republican, right?

Better stick to protecting your beloved Kerry's flip-flops instead of worrying over someone else's...especially since they aren't remotely running for Pres....then again, Zell did put the hammer to yo arses, didn't he?!

seekerof

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

according to you Democrack's, Zell flip-flopped when he went from Democrat to Republican, right?

Zell invented that move years ago. The technical term is zig zag, as in "Zig Zag Zell". Ya'll don't go feeling tooo special, it's not like he did it just for you. It's just an old habit he can't break. Check out the Atlanta Journal archives if you don't believe.

As to him 'telling it like it is', according to MartiniRepublic.com, most of his 'facts' were lifted from a chain e-mail that has been debunked by snopes.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Zell has become the laughing stock of both political parties, the entire media, including Faux News, and the joke of America.

How I pray that no citizens of other nations saw that hideous, sickening look into the terrible underbelly of the current state of American politics.

Zell Miller has taken a flying leap off the deep end, and took any sanity that anyone in the political world had with him.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Those pictures are toooo funny. Zell from hell!
I'm sorry yall but I can't help but laugh at at our ex-governer's antics at the RNC. I hope no little kids saw him, they'd have nightmares.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Elaine...

I'm no little kid and I had nightmares after seeing that show.

The pictures were funny, but I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is getting scary, it's like being stuck in one of those bad horror flicks!!!!

I don't know whether to call an Alabama real estate agent or one in Australia. Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Just had to share...

That's too funny!
Thanks for sharin'!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Zell has become the laughing stock of both political parties, the entire media, including Faux News, and the joke of America.

How I pray that no citizens of other nations saw that hideous, sickening look into the terrible underbelly of the current state of American politics.

SEEKEROF,

cstyle is exactly right. Zig Zag Zell made a complete A$$ of himself and made the Republican party look even loonier than they already did.
Even you have to see that.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think Zell was pretty angry at his party.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Zell was very angry. And it did the Republicans no favors. He looked off his nut.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Zell say this at the RNC as well?

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech."

Does anyone agree with this?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech."

I can see what he means, and it's true to an extent. Our armed forces have protected our freedoms from foreign threats.

The problem is, I think Zell is talking about a situation where we should praise our soldiers INSTEAD OF exercising our right to free speech, rather than praise them and exercise our right to free speech. Am I making any sense here? He's making this point at a time when the Republicans want us to shut up and get behind our "leader," army-style, rather than speak any dissent.

It's a nice sentiment on its face, but Zell's heart is in the completey wrong place.

And of course, our freedoms of speech and press would be pretty worthless without poets, reporters, and the like.

-koji K.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

We derive our freedoms from the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. The soldier, sailor, airman and marine defends us in our times of danger. Zig Zag Zell and his ilk EXPLOIT those in uniform for their political gain. It's dispicable.
It's doubly sick (as a veteran) when this bile comes from folks who chose not to serve because they had other priorities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join