It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have They Done To Us? Remember When Men And Women Looked And Acted Like Men And Women?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
If you want to destroy or weaken a civilization you must destroy the basics,so practically everything that has been legalised and tolerated over the past few decades is about destroying the fabric of society and so most people tolerate it yet still wonder why our society is a hellhole now.Its amazing how small things can really effect society in a big way.

The roles of the sexes,which is natural,not social,is basic for us and look at family life now because of the agenda to destroy the western world! theres more little brats and teenagers involved in crime then ever before due to the lack of family role models and do you know what the sad thing is? its all intended.

I could not agree more. Thank you for putting it so well.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Nope,the cancer of society is tolerance.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I see that you are not illuminated mind.

All they have done is like we call 'End of time' in Iran. They are some predictions about end of time in Islam.

For example , one of them is :

Men will look like women and women will look like men.

I used to read them and I was asking my self , how is that possible ?

Now , I see the possibility and I don't like it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by blocula

I see that you are not illuminated mind.

All they have done is like we call 'End of time' in Iran. They are some predictions about end of time in Islam.

For example , one of them is :

Men will look like women and women will look like men.

I used to read them and I was asking my self , how is that possible ?

Now , I see the possibility and I don't like it.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news;
but there is no magical End Time.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by blocula

Liberalism , The Mental Illness of the 21st Century............

The funny thing is that our children will always judge us. Today it is an epidemic but through the history it will be an illness.

Great comment.

It shows that you have crossed the chamber of time.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It is not magical and it is just the reality.

The more wars and oppression through out the world , the more suffering and pain.

The fact is that there are some lunatics running govts .

It is claimed that we are enjoying democracy , but presidents are crossing some invisible tunnels to run for president.

There is no true democracy and people are being fooled and forced.

Govts are out of hands.

Television has brought us to a level we didn't want to come.

But we don't know an alternative . We are followers of our fathers and mothers more or less.
edit on 8/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What happened to us was womens liberation
combined with political correctness.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirys
Your right, what a shame it is to be progressive, how terrible to not be saddled with sex role stereotypes, man do I ever miss the repression and discrimination. thank god we never had to deal with things like male nurses and female politicians in the past.... what a good time the old days were....
edit on 7/11/2011 by osirys because: (no reason given)

clearly missing the point

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

i agree with you too..i feel really well wearing dresses and i cannot understand women who wear only pants and work harder than their husbands..i have a full time job and i hate it..i would really appreciate more time for cooking,cleaning,,,hair dresser
)..i like earning some money but i envy my mom cause she had 4 kids and worried only about us,her husband ,and she even got time for herself...i would give away the satisfaction of earning money for the satisfaction of having a real great time with my family.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

that you Archie?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Those were the days...I wasn't even born but I wish that was the way still

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
when aboriginal like cultures and modern cultures can merge, we will be raised out of this disharmonic state of existence with eachother.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This thread is completely stupid. Either you let people be who they want to be or you are a bigot. Go ahead and try to defend bigotry because I know you can't. No positive things come from it. I could list a million positive things that come from acceptance and being open minded. I know it's cliche, but it's what's on the inside that matters, not what's on the outside. Conservative, close minded people like yourself are really what is holding our society back from progressing into an united force. Wake the F up man.

edit on 8-11-2011 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I understand your point, and I agree, to an extent.

However, my friend, you just went about posting this the wrong way.

Be open, no need to discuss toy guns or attire.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Men wore suits,dress shirts and ties most of the time and they wore hats all the time and never had long hair...

edit on 7-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

See now, I've always thought of men as wearing Flannel shirts with the sleeves rolled up and holding either an axe or a sledgehammer.

Hmm.....I guess it's possible to have different perceptions and such--who would've thunk it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

is this a joke, or are you a troll ?

its called the progression of society.
it will level out eventually when we've gone through the full spectrum.

there is nothing wrong with any of it though.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You can thank Wall Street & other businesses that changed how the world works.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Men never had long hair...

Tell these guys that long hair is not masculine:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The 60's movement, nazi feminism, political correctness, hardcore liberalism, Marxism, welfare system, the list goes on and on, TBTB have destroyed the family system and it only really took a couple decades. They have destroyed the bonds of mother-child and replaced it with the almighty dollar. This was by design, not by accident, it makes me sad that so many people out there think that society is and has been heading in the right direction. When these things pass men will once again be men and women will once again be women. Just because there are boys who think that they are girls out there does not make it the "norm". I do not understand why so many people believe its ok to change the rules of the majority to appease the few? Thats why we are in the mess we are in today.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

WOW I was talking about this with my co-workers (men and women) the other day!!

I was discussing how the differences in "gender" have been so blurred its strictly left up to physicality now, as in the anatomy.

I basically asked my co-workers to "define" as best they could what a "man" was and then what a "woman" was without defaulting to simply anatomy. THEY COULDN'T!!! there is no difference anymore and I'm starting to wonder if there might possibly be some transference going on culturally regarding the genders or lack there of that is facilitating transexualism etc...

I mean if you look at what this society and modern medicine has brought forth you will see men give birth to babies and women turning into men and this is becoming more and more common as it becomes less and less acceptable to "question" the nature of such phenomena. The "taboo" nature of questioning the phenomena is actually facilitating its growth.

Our modern civilization has neutered men and I have thought/felt this for a long time. I have what I would call "natural tendencies" that are distinctly exhibited by males because of our physiological make-up. Testosterone controls a great deal of male behavior and the modern civilization/society has almost outlawed the "nature of men". Aggressiveness has almost completely been outlawed to a point where it has redirected the nature of how "men" conduct themselves and what is acceptable.

Men who get angry now need "therapy" because "somthing is wrong with them" men who express any agression need to be "watched closely" and if they ever act out on any anger or agression chances are they broke a law and will require an "anger management rehab" type of program to further neuter their natural tendencies...Society deems men as "dangerous" if they don't refuse to fight their natural tendencies inherent to them through their phisology because of things such as "testosterone" etc...

the social perspective women have has drastically changed as well. My grandmother (95) had 10 kids and loved being a "mother" and thought of "child-bearing" as a gift, she loved all aspects of being a mother even breast feeding.

In today’s society women predominantly view child-bearing as a burdensome obligation that they can't avoid and breast feeding is thought of as a chore that gets in the way of the real important things in their life such as the never-ending climb of the employment ladder.

They don't have the time nor the desire to raise children like they used to. They would much rather buy a mechanical-pump and suck as much milk out into bottles so they don't have to actually sit down with the infant to feed them. Either that or they can't sit down to feed them because they are at work, some women seek work to escape motherhood! This was unheard of in my grandmothers day and when I talk to her she seems frightened at what the world has become where mothers don't have time to be mothers and father's don't have time to be fathers.

This cocktail of social dismay may be directly/indirectly effecting our conscious "decisions" to the point were so confused we don't know the difference between men and women or which we are attracted to...

From this:

to this:

I would like to say I'm exaggerating to make a point but I fear its not an exaggeration anymore…

Men who carried around great-swords now carry around 3 inch pocket knives if anything at all…lol

I have sooooo many off the wall fun theories regarding this It would make up a thread of its own, so I’ll just stop here.

Thanks for posting this glad I’m not the only one who can see what happening and where things are going. If society doesn’t completely breakdown and keeps on its current path pretty soon no one will know what the hell a man or woman is.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join