It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few Nostradamus predictions coming true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
First lets disregard any dates because events or reactions all depend on the actions of something else. Predictions do not take into affect how something could change and or prevent / prolong predictions from happening. Asserting the predictions will come true in the first place.

First
"In the year 1999 and seven months The Great, King of Terror shall come from the sky. He will bring to life the King of The Mongols. Before and after, Mars reigns happily."

Mars reigns happily

Mars is set to pass Regulus a star in leo during / around November 10th since the last time in June 2010 ( when there were riots in Kyrgyzstan resulting in hundreds of deaths )
Regulus means tiny king or prince.

The Great, King of Terror shall come from the sky. He will bring to life the King of The Mongols

I believe The Great King of Terror is one of the several passing asteroids / meteors and The king of Mongols (China) will awake if Iran is attacked.

Second
"After a great misery for mankind, an ever greater approaches The great cycle of the centuries renewed, it will rain blood, milk, famine, war disease In the sky will be seen a great fire dragging a trail of sparks"

A great misery

He could be talking about the collapse of the economic systems, unemployment for so many, hard times, natural disasters.

The great cycle of centuries

I believe refers to the Mayan calendar ending in October.

It will rain blood, famine, war, disease

We all see these things happening in our world now. But rain milk. I believe he is referring to a time of peace. We are seeing a movement like no other for peace and equality right here in all our countries and cities.

In the sky will be seen a great fire dragging a trail of sparks
www.youtube.com...
Video of NASA satellite reentering earth with a trail of sparks.

Reinforcement / Unsure

"The Great Star will blaze for Seven days, The Cloud will cause two suns to appear. The Huge dog will howl at night When the great pontiff will change lands. "

Im not sure what the Great Star is but we have been seeing two suns.
Pontiff changes the land?

"MABUS will soon die,
Then will come a horrible
slaughter of people and animals
At once vengance revealed coming
from a hundred hands
Thirst and Famine when
The Comet shall pass"

Mabus could be refering to Ray Mabus who was appointed United States Secretary of the Navy by Obama.
The Comet shall pass could refer to YU55 or Nibiru?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My opinion here is who are the Mongols?

That and that alone is the answer to that quatrain.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
My opinion here is who are the Mongols?

That and that alone is the answer to that quatrain.

Mongols lived in central asia and china so Chinese / asains?
edit on 7-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
my oppinion here is nostradamus was a very vague prophit simply put i could say "on the day of november 11th the king will reign terror upon his servants and all shall look to the powerfull but no help will come. Now... a dictator slaughters his people on that day and they want help from the us and we don't come?? or nibiru hits the planet and god doesn't save us... or 500 other things that could or could not happen simply put that prophacy will come true watch it

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i think america will receive a great wake up call if china comes to the aid of iran.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i think america will receive a great wake up call if china comes to the aid of iran.

Don't think that will happen and if it does china is stupid because we don't back off just because someone trys to get in our way. It would only screw both sides and Iran would end up the same.... rolling dunes of glass

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
. Most of Nostradamus prophecies were recognized after they occurred, and in those cases it was a stretch to make them fit since he was so vague in his approach. Eventually everything he said will in one way or another ...come true. I prophecy that when YU55 passes by there will be an earthquake somewhere in the world, and it will shake the ground beneath someones feet. Never the less, I will connect tomorrow at 1pm through my net connection from my bunker.

DH

new topics

top topics

join