It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, I have been lurking on this site for the last year or so and i finally decided to make an account. Some basic information about myself, I am 21 yrs old and I live in the US. I am a father to an awesome 2 yr old little boy and he is the joy of my life. I am Interested in many of the Threads on ATS and I figure I can add at least a different viewpoint than most.

One of my biggest interests is UFO's, extraterrestrial/extradimesional beings, and Government cover ups of this. Thanks for checking out my intro and I look forward to talking/Debating with you

B1ayneO

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by B1ayneO

Howdy B1ayne0, welcome aboard! Yes, communicating with other like minds on these subjects is awesome, for better and worse, but entertaining nonetheless. Expect to be awed, amazed and of course eat a little humble pie every now and then, tis all part of the learning process.
Happy truth pursuits!

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If your into cover ups i have something you could look into. unfortunatley i can't confirm in anyway what i was told was the truth, but years ago i was staying with a family and they're mom and her boyfriend come in town. Well this man got started talking about 9/11 so he grabed my attention and i started asking him questions. Aparently he claimed he was doing some kind of work on the pentagon before the planes struck. He said they had moved most documents out of that side of the building and coincidently the same spot that got hit was sprayed weeks prior with some kind of microfiber and only that spot not the whole building. I had no idea what the purpose would be.

~Sawa

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sincerestsawa

have you seen the movie"zeitgeist"? it covers all the corners of the 9/11 cover up and blows HUGE holes in their story its a really good movie you should check it out

new topics

top topics

join