It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hello humans of the ATS. We have so many different personalities here, I am so glad to be amongst these beings in this subtle cyber reality...You wont see me commenting on every post projecting my opinion, causing so many words to be written and the whole time these fingers are dancing on the keyboards of life's moments that are forgetting to be captured, so are forgotten; like crying puppets jumping unconscious from instant to another hoping for the last harvest. I love humans like a mother loves her own child, and I mean that with all my being. If your reading this, this goes out to you.

Anyways, my name is Vahe. It's nice to be here.

edit on 7-11-2011 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome Vahe. You definitely have a way with words... See you around on the boards. Actually, I think I have already read some of your posts....

edit on 11/7/11 by j.r.c.b. because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice intro & cool avatar.

Enjoy your stay - Hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Hey cool name
welcome!

"I love humans like a mother loves her own child, and I mean that with all my being. If your reading this, this goes out to you.

Anyways, my name is Vahe. It's nice to here"

But what if human turn out to be nothing more then the cancer of earth
!

Does the cancer love it self ? Now that is the question !

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

We are the cure, not the cancer. We all know which one we are when we go to sleep at night and put or masks next to our bed, but some hold on to it, until it becomes cancer. Cancer doesn't know love, rather they are both equal, but still independent; until we adapt to a one particular one.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Yah I have been lurking around and smelling the air for a while until I decided to join this tribe. I have shared some of thoughts here, yes.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thank you,

"hope you find the answers your looking for"
that's the best thing you can tell me at this moment, that is what I needed. I have been isolated for a while from the "world" sometimes i forget what it feels like when someone says something nice.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
welcome!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
hmmm, not sure if your intro suggests not human? star child? doesn't matter just curious.
I know this lady Dr. Barbara Young, I met her in maricopa when i was working at mcdonalds and she made me sit down and talk to her. She told me that he past life regression therapy research inspired or was used in the making of stargate and starwars. In other words saying all of its real, your thoughts??

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sincerestsawa

I would rather discuss the idea of past life regression where it's more appropriate, not in the introduction section; perhaps in the mysterious section of the forums. When you pass your 20 posts, post a new thread and will chat.

top topics

join