It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeh I remember reading the same story , retold over and over since I joined ats !

the andromeda council cant even get the landings right
they said they would land in Britian , Germany and France , and then the EU , which the aforementioned are part of !

They also state that they would land in the most progressive countries first , and because japan got hit with fukishima they had to push back the 1st contact there until a later date and put america first, Yes America and their progressive culture bombing everyone and everything into submission !

Anyways if the aliens were here to help wouldnt they just land in Japan and use some advanced tech , like radiation scrubbing nanomachines to remove the radiation !

Here to help or , here to subvert our civilisation and take control , just like any other empire building race !
edit on 8-11-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Aqualung2012

It's incredible isn't it? All the people responding to your post who know it is fake just by reading it. It is a sad reflection of a society that is lost. They need this and that and some more too. They have lost their intuition.

I look forward to living with our Intergalactic Visitors I know they will help us. How do I know without pics and references and sources? I know in my Soul because the powers that be can never buy or sell or control that part of me.

Much Peace ...keep posting ...

So you really haven`t listened to the audio file in the OP have you? The statement is that under a treaty - the gov. signed a contract allowing ET`s to abduct, experiment and test on humans, in exchange for technology. The other part is that disclosure is happening since the contract is now over.

Now, you say that you`re a happy contacte, not and abducte.

My intuition is not lost. My intuition is actually that this girl (and maybe you) need a straitjacket, other than that, we`ll have disclosure in due time. Although I don`t see the reasoning why aliens would convey messages to some people instead of everyone. Why would they tell you to tell us? What, are you some ET messiah? If so, why should we put our trust in your message. Either you`re speaking the truth or you`re crazy. Either way we can`t afford to be wrong and go for option 1.

You look forward to living with someone that has used your kind as lab-rats?
Why would you?

You should give it some thought, why would they want to use us as lab-rats.. What can they achieve by doing abductions and experimentation on us.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm going to just file this away in the standard weekly "disclosure is around the corner" file, along with the other 30 or 100 or so that I have read on here, and have never actually happened. Yawn.....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I know that large crafts with flight abilities that defy our science are out there. I've seen one. I'm an abductee since childhood. So, it's not that I'm not a believer.

What I don't believe in is the integrity and honesty of our own government. I'm sure if they have anything to say or announce that it will be a set up for Project Blue Beam and it's inbred cousins.

Even if your source is rich and connected, they might still be part of that plan. It's one way to one world government as mentioned by past leaders.

I'm not waiting for disclosure. It means nothing to me when it comes from power hungry twats whom currently lie about everything and attempt to enslave humanity at every turn. Disclosure is not your friend.
edit on 8/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
# Blossom Goodchild # 2008..........................

edit on 8-11-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Although I don`t see the reasoning why aliens would convey messages to some people instead of everyone. Why would they tell you to tell us?
reply to post by br0ker

I have a theory. I noticed that much of the channeled alien stuff complements government agendas. Salusa, Sheldan Nidle, Billy Meier, Matthew's Mom, Magnenta Pixie and some people I know who channel GFL. I think the government is beaming the stuff into their brains. Through those people, the out-there masses of people can be controlled.

I know people who read that stuff and they are psychologically addicted to it. It gives them hope, they claim. Sick.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Has anyone thought of the consequences of a species capeable of universal travel and our needy, lazy want someone else to fix all our mistakes and clean up the mess we have made? How quickly we would collectively begin to blame them or reject them for makeing us feel as inadequate as a mute gorilla in an apple store.

We are collectively barbaric and are unable to accept the changes required to ascend to a level where we are not a threat to ourselves let alone an alien species due to our continual belief that control is the answer even when it has resulted in the collapse of every civilization we have created.

Observe the actions of your own species. Not its beliefs or its theories, its wants or its desires but its actual actions and do we really deserve to be contacted. Would it inspire us or drive us to even greater levels of denial, avoidance and distraction by short term justified instigations of control in the form or alcohol and other drugs.

Those at the very top and the very bottom continue to have contempt for each other at levels that justify rejection to the point of mass murder. How long will it be before we have another justified 'THE GREAT PURGE'

Will we blame the aliens for not stopping world war one or two, or how about the curent levels of civillian deaths by military training exercises occuring in a constructed war. Why would you accept responsibility for your own species actions when you could blame another for not stopping our wants of self destruction.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
broKer - I have not been used as a lab rat so please don't assume anything about me that I don't state myself.
Please conduct your own research and learn about the terms Contact, Contactee, Experiencer and Participator.

The word alien and the word abduction are media words and not the metalanguage of people who take the subject of all areas related to Exopolitics seriously. The metalanguage you use evinces the fact you read a lot of newspapers, listen to and watch lots of television news articles and are frustrated on a sub conscious level at what is happening in your world.

Many people know what they have seen and experienced and they know whether it was a distressful experience or an uplifting and loving experience. You can never tell another person how they feel or how they think - you do not have that right. All you can truly know is how you feel and know your own thoughts.

The governments of Earth are never going to disclose, they are beyond that and have nothing to gain by suddenly coming clean. As for the Intergalactic Visitors - do you know how many species there are? Would you know one from the other if you met them face to face? Would you know which ones are benevolent and which ones are malevolent? Who would you ask to help you when they come to Earth? Would you pull out your shotgun and shoot first - ask questions later? When our Intergalactic Visitors actually arrive to help us will you be willing to help in a unified way to live a more peaceful life or will you resort to what you have learned from television and newspapers?

Personally I hope our Intergalactic Visitors go straight to the Children and Young Adults all over the planet.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Although I don`t see the reasoning why aliens would convey messages to some people instead of everyone. Why would they tell you to tell us?
reply to post by br0ker

I have a theory. I noticed that much of the channeled alien stuff complements government agendas. Salusa, Sheldan Nidle, Billy Meier, Matthew's Mom, Magnenta Pixie and some people I know who channel GFL. I think the government is beaming the stuff into their brains. Through those people, the out-there masses of people can be controlled.

I know people who read that stuff and they are psychologically addicted to it. It gives them hope, they claim. Sick.

I hope you do know that psychological illnesses exist right? I think most of the cases with these symptoms really are people that need help from a professional.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Sorry if this is off topic.. but I need to ask this.... What the heck is metalanguage?

I'll probably be sorry I asked.. but curiosity > *

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Maybe they will play "Me and Mrs. Jones" on the TV as the make contact... as a hat tip so to speak to the cuckolded Mr. Jones
. Would be great though, if they made contact on 11/11/11.. I posted this on another thread, but is interesting, about the Vatican preparing for possible catastrophe on 11/11/11. Maybe contact is part of it. They say 11 is a portal, maybe the ET's enter through it? Controversy Erupts in Vatican over 11/11/11

And talking about Roswell, the whole theory about it being Japanese midgets used to raise strategic bombers seems pretty convincing.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Amanda5. I do believe in EBE`s, but I also believe you should speak to a psychologist about you`re dreams, visions and "reality".

PS.
Yes I believe I would be able to tell a good one from a bad one.
If it smells bad, looks bad, acts bad and sounds bad,,, it`s bad.
edit on 8-11-2011 by br0ker because: PS.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Never be sorry when you are asking a question -good grief that's how we learn.

Metalanguage refers to the terms we use for a specific area of knowledge.

Thank about chemists talking about chemicals and their properties and scientists talking to one another about the reactions of the chemicals. The professionals of each field of expertise will use terms and even slang lingo that refers to their area of learning. Think of any profession you like and recognise the terms that are specific to that profession - that is the metalanguage for that profession.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I hope you do know that psychological illnesses exist right? I think most of the cases with these symptoms really are people that need help from a professional.
reply to post by br0ker

Agreed! There is something off about the people I know (personally) who are barely hanging on, waiting for the Mother Ship to come and pick them up. They aren't co-creating life anymore. Why? They are about to be rescued at any moment. It's psychologically unhealthy. The ship has been coming for 20 years now. Since one may die before it arrives, why base your whole psychology on it? Maybe living before you die and making choices would be a better path.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
This amazing FIRST HAND report .... [by] an "international entrepreneur."

Was it Kevin Trudeau ??

Was it?

I bet it was.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

reply to post by br0ker

Agreed! There is something off about the people I know (personally) who are barely hanging on, waiting for the Mother Ship to come and pick them up. They aren't co-creating life anymore. Why? They are about to be rescued at any moment. It's psychologically unhealthy. The ship has been coming for 20 years now. Since one may die before it arrives, why base your whole psychology on it? Maybe living before you die and making choices would be a better path.

Finally someone speaking some sense here!!!

To be totally politically incorrect, if they were to come I vote towards an preemptive strike. Send everything we got at them. In stead of filming ufo`s try shooting em down with a .50cal snifa-wifa
And if you happen to be abducted by an alien, then fight for your right to whatever. Cut that SOB down with whatever u got to cut him with. Slice and dice with the 10 inch chefs knife and flambe his ass with some hairspray and a lighter

And if they ever were to put their feet on our land then tear them a new one with whatever means necessary.

Hehe.. actually, the way of thinking that I just proposed is ten times more healthy than believing they`re coming to save you from some weird ehm.. "not hippie peace and love world feelings interstellar galactic freedom unicorn"

*Less peace - intergalactic war for resources! Await the coming of the new interstellar cockroach - the HuMan
edit on 8-11-2011 by br0ker because: *

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

Not once do I use the word dream or the word vision or the word reality.

You are assuming a lot without any interaction with me, such as asking questions first.

Just remember the story of Ignaz Phillippe Semmelweis. Obstetrician who noted that his medical colleagues were not washing their hands - from being elbow deep in a post mortem - they would down tools and head straight to the delivery room to assist with a birth. The women were dying of puerperal fever. Doctor Semmelweis noted that a doctor contracted the same fever and died. The doctor had cut himself while conducting a post mortem and attended to a birth straight away. It was Doctor Semmelweis who observed the events and suggested that his colleagues, quite simply - wash their hands - between the post mortem and assisting with a birth.

For his insight and intelligent observations he was ridiculed by his professional peers, drummed out of medicine and spent the last years of his life in a mental asylum. Now - not only anyone in any medical field but everyone - all over the planet - anyone with access to running water - washes their hands after attending the toilet, before they eat food etcetera.

This is human nature at its best - laugh at people - ridicule them - judge them and declare them insane because they have dared to push the boundaries of what is currently accepted. I do not put myself in this example because I would not want you to assume that - this is what humans do. If anyone dares threaten the current paradigm - laugh at them - declare them insane and put them out of sight.

Perhaps it is you who needs some support - some counselling and assistance. Mary Rodwell is a globally recognised researcher and as she has stated to me - An Intergalactic Craft could land on a persons front lawn and they would tell you it was a fire truck!

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So your saying that we made a deal the ET's for technology and them for experiments on us.But now they the ET's want us to know they exist,why would they want us to know they exist,when they are taking us for experiments?Is it to scare us knowing that they can take us anytime they want because if thats true and i knew they really did exist,i would not want to sleep at night thinking they might be there waiting.Dont get me wrong because i think that we have made some sort of deal with them,like you say they keep coming up with all these stupid ideas that what we are seeing is just gasses or some crap like that.how long do they want to keep saying that for,until they actually do come and land for everyone to see.I hope they do come and land for all to see because then it would just confirm what i already thought.Ive seen a number of things in the night sky which i cant explain but what i do know is they are not gasses or anything stupid like that because of there capability they have in the sky.So again i will say the stupid government needs to wake up and stop making themselves look silly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

is this the guy you were mentioning that visited the summit.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Giving the fact that the ET's want to Disclose themselves and the possible Technologies that they might have could have the capability to connect to our media TV & Radio and do it that way ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join