It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aaaaaand, I admit, some of the things I posted are innaccurate. But... just please listen.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Guest: Laura Eisenhower

Uh-Oh....might lessen credibility. But, thanks, will be fun to listen at least.....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
THE LINK TO THE ACTUAL STORY I HEARD!

www.wwnc.com...

(sos528hr2) Guest: Laura Eisenhower, Great Granddaughter of President Eisenhower.

***Skip to 9:25 for the story from Mobius***

(and by the way, it was from May, but just listen to the story.)

a1135.g.akamai.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That being said, here is where it gets really tricky. The NWO agenda is put forth by ET's and those who think they are elite but alas they're still in diapers, mismanagement group, that have single handedly nearly destroyed this planet, are following orders. This planet is under the wings of one of the worst sectors of space.

The movement from level 0 to 1 has been prepared by a mixed team of ETs, and is a part of the natural order. However, NWO, one world government, money, banks the elite being maintained, and microchipped slaves under a new religion, is not the positives. And that message is supposedly going to come out. And propably not by producing MR ET either.

I'll be waiting for the arrests and counseling of the mismanagement team, the equalizing of all people, a system of high education and abundance, upgrades, high clean technology, advanced schooling, (information can be downloaded), healing of all people, local and religional grass roots counsels, equality between men and women world wide, religions put into perspective with the best things in them honored, no new religions, new spiritual ideas are fine, don't need churches however or forcing, or laws that are assigned to them. Healing, of people and planet/nature. No need for money. A world counsel would have to be democratic and only pertain to the deliverance of advanced medical, education, dental and advanced services to all people, nothing to do with codex alimentarius, control of our herbs, and natural seeds, or a rule of law.

High ETs live with Virtues, they're alot like spiritual truths in our heart and common laws, of thou shalt not kill/rape/murder, and strive for both freedom and substantive equality. (that means your circumstances are equalized). In other words less laws, not more.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Cool will listen to it tomorrow its to late here now

Still don't believe the story though but it was a fun Duck Hunt

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Again folks: Link To MP3 Of The ACTUAL Story I'm Reporting

SOS528hr2

Skip to 9:25 for the Original Report From Mobius.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Great have saved to bookmarks to read later, so how does this relate to this thread and its info?

Also I was tuned into the Eisenhower granddaughters interview when searching for this threads, I do like her very much and only hope for the best for her.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Always look forward material I haven't yet heard! Will give it a listen!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, I think it's only natural that we elect Spring and Skeptic_Overlord to be the Ambasadors For Humanity. Who else will do it?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by jonnywhite

Great have saved to bookmarks to read later, so how does this relate to this thread and its info?

Also I was tuned into the Eisenhower granddaughters interview when searching for this threads, I do like her very much and only hope for the best for her.

it is a radio broadcast, nothing to read. just skip to 9:25 on the MP3 and give it a listen. I feel like everyone will see that i adhered quite well to what was said.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

SO looking forward to the day after........ Because like everything else, this one will end up as false.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think most of us have read this information before, but thanks to the OP for sharing again.

Oh yes.....Found IT!!!!...........Now dont shoot me, Im just the messenger.

I have a transcript of a 45 minute lecture and subsequent question time, given by Mr. Milton William Cooper (Yes!!! Bill Cooper) on the 11.17.1989 at the "whole Life Expo" in Los Angeles, Calli.

No Internet link, it is on good old printed paper (remember them? the old printers with reems of paper that you had to tear off and store in folders:lol

Also on this type is a "Story of Introduction" to the transcriber, of Mr. Bill Cooper on 1.10.89, which has references to many "Projects"......Here is just a couple......this is from 1989 remember.

Project SIGMA. Is the Project which first established Communications with the Aliens and is still responsible for communication.

Project PLATO. Is the project responsible for Diplomatic relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty (Illegal under the US Constitution) with the Aliens. The Terms were that the Aliens would give us technology. In return, we agreed to keep their presence on Earth a Secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals. The Aliens agreed to furnish MJ-12 (Top secret Govt), with a list of abductees on a periodic basis.

Project MAJIC. Is the security classification and clearance of all alien connected material, projects, and information. MAJIC means MAJI controlled.

Project AQUARIUS. Is a project which compiled the history of Alien presence and their interation with Homo Sapiens upon this planet for the last 25000 years and culminating with the Basque people who live in the mountainous country on the border of France and Spain and the Syrians.

There is a whole list of other projects which are now found on the Internet...heres just a few others mentioned.

Project EXCALIBUR Is a weapon to destroy the Alien underground bases. It is a missle capable of penetrating 1000meters of hard soil such as found in New Mexico with no damage. Missle apogee not to exceed 30,000 feet AGL and impact must not deviate in excess of 50 mtrs. The device will carry a 1 megaton warhead.

There is other information but Im tired of typing....I have no ownership or input of the info, it is just a transcript that a friend gave me..(he was going to throw it away).
So please Mr. M.I.B.'s ...Dont Call Me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Yes, I'm familiar with Bill Cooper. He has said similar things, of course. It's been in existance for almost 60 years now. I thank you for your reply, and I hope that the correlation may add some weight to this information.

I have to say to everyone... as sensational as the information is, it was not my goal to spread any sort of propaganda. I just figured this was the best place of all to relay what I heard from people I personally know and trust. It IS rare to have an insider's input, but in this case I was fortunate, and I wanted you all to benefit from it.

Thanks to all, and please listen to the report.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
when does this contract expire? I would like to know when to expect this to happen...

no matter what happens i can promise you NO GOVERNMENT will admit to any type of treaty or knowledge of these aliens on top of that I can almost bet you that they will meet them with hostility not open arms and they wiill suggest to you that they are dangerous and you do the same, which they are dangerous if they have been experimenting on people and whatnot.

also I want my own space ship so I can fly far away from this #hole planet that people have ruined for everyone else I will find a new planet one with less assholes and no banks or governments.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ahhhh, disclosure is once again iminent.

Fantastic.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
when does this contract expire? I would like to know when to expect this to happen...

After reviewing the original broadcast,it was reported that the contract was for 60 years and that it was instated in 1952... that makes... you guessed it 2012 the year of expiration.

(I want a spaceship too)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

After reviewing the original broadcast,it was reported that the contract was for 60 years and that it was instated in 1952... that makes... you guessed it 2012 the year of expiration.

(I want a spaceship too)

I can tell you if this does happen and I can get close enough or even inside one of these ships I will kill everything thing/person in it and steal it and I will be blasting off out of here like will smith in independence day! woot!

do you wonder why it would be for 60 years and the 60 years happens to end in 2012 and 2012 is suppose to be a massive awakening or change of some type maybe even the end of humanity....very interesting things to think upon

but I say pics of this contract or it didnt happen!!!

edit on 7-11-2011 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
man...you sure do have quite the detailed memory. it seems like you have the transcript right in front of you. this does not read like something recalled from memory. too specific.
On the contrary. Details can be an indication that the testimony is in fact true.

In this case I don't expect that it is....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

skip to 29:25, not 9:25 for those who haven't had a listen yet. Mobius also correctly identifies Paul Hellyer as the defence minister, not Prime minister.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Jrosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I have to agree with you. I have had the opportunity to see that they really do exist. I cannot say where or how but this would not surprise me in the least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join