It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think we, the commentators of this thread, expect a full, 5000 character apology by the Op, if there is neither

A) UFO Disclosure by NATO

Or

B) Every major city in the world be buzzed by "fleets" of UFO's.

by, say, 10 weeks time?

Something tells me that we wont see both

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Was I aware of this particular story? No...but I have had several UFO sightings since I was a teen....and I also have seen some of the beings inside of these UFO's. I have spoken to one of them. I really don't share this information much...because I figure most won't believe me....but it is true. On this I will say no more.....I don't feel like being flamed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

You can understand peoples skepticism , you joined on 30 Oct then one week on you throw out this thread proclaiming imminent disclosure

Do we have an idea when this was supposed to have taken place or did I miss that , I mean if it happened twenty years ago then they're a bit late .

post by Aqualung2012
I stand firm that I'm telling the absolute truth

Not doubting it .... but is Mr Jones .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sounds fishy with the contract to allow them to take humans for experimentation....
Second, why don't you believe Obama that there are no aliens? Oh, wait a minute...
Third, a lot of us have seen them, so they are there. What they are, who knows?
Does it matter much? Not really, because they are apparently harmless overall.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
I think we, the commentators of this thread, expect a full, 5000 character apology by the Op, if there is neither

A) UFO Disclosure by NATO

Or

B) Every major city in the world be buzzed by "fleets" of UFO's.

by, say, 10 weeks time?

Something tells me that we wont see both

I think not. I am just reporting what was reported. I do happen to belive it is true, and so does "Mr. Jones."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

HI,
Humanity as a whole is not ready. That which they do to the least of their brethren kind of thing in short.

As it states in the Op and as we have all heard Dr. Michio Kaku repeat, as we move from a type 0 civilization towards a type 1, it is almost impossible to make it there before we destroy ourselves. We really are in a race for our future which is still so fragile in eternity.

Here you go:

Ah here is a good one too and relevant to the topic at hand and my personal opinion:

edit on 7-11-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
If this guy wants to remain anonymous then why did he go on the radio?

I don't get it, your not allowed to disclose something that was on the radio, am I missing something here, didn't other people hear this too?

Other people DID hear this yes. However, not all of those people know who Mobius was referring to when he reported it. They are not in the circle of friends that my fiance (who was a studio member of the show) and I are in.

I really couldnt give up that information because it was kept hidden during the original broadcast.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
is that why the pulled the show v from television after 8 episodes or because it sucked crap.

apart from the close ups of the alien chicks legs, that show had no reason to be on t.v.
edit on 7-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Very well written, which is a nice change in many ways here on ATS.

I cannot locate the archive file of the broadcast, so I will recount from memory the report given to Joshua by Mr. Jones' friend. The "friend" is a person who works very closely with Mr. Warren, as well as Mr. Jones

It would be a very nice idea if at all possible a link to that radio program audio could be found, and posted.

Until then, much is open to interpretations.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i dont understand how people like to come on threads andjus bash or make fun of peoples stories or w.e

halff what u wrote was and sounds true. im one the people who has given u a starand a person who hates bashers or rude people.

but if your lying amd making this up or who ever is making this up is an as5.

ready this did get the feelng of joy and happness and its odd cause i been tryna figure out the feeling i been getting and i think this is it... its true the govs of the world
WONT release and files or docs about ET's so theETS will show there selves... i do beleive that we need them so we can evolve into the next age andit all might begin on 11/11/11.

as the mayans are all doing a ritual that hasnt been done in 4,500 years ago or w.e but on 11/11/11 they will with all 13 crystal skulls

PEACE ND LOVE TO ALL

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Which Saturday did you listen to Joshua? Here is a link to Speaking of Strange podcasts.

Speaking of Strange WWNC

Maybe this will help.
edit on 7-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Yep, I read about this contract with aliens. I can't remember where I read it before, but it's been repeated more than once. Same information about how the aliens reneged on how many people they were going to abduct and experiment on.

Who the hell knows what's true anymore?
There's so much out there, it's like trying to find the truth is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

All I know, I've never been lucky to see or experience one myself. So I'm just waiting for the day they just show up. When, who the hell knows? Still waiting and waiting and waiting...just like the energizer bunny.

link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Yep, I read about this contract with aliens. I can't remember where I read it before, but it's been repeated more than once. Same information about how the aliens reneged on how many people they were going to abduct and experiment on.

Who the hell knows what's true anymore?
There's so much out there, it's like trying to find the truth is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

All I know, I've never been lucky to see or experience one myself. So I'm just waiting for the day they just show up. When, who the hell knows? Still waiting and waiting and waiting...just like the energizer bunny.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by Aqualung2012

It does not matter if anyone believes you or Jonesy, whatever is going to happen will happen no matter what, so do not bother trying to convince the Skeptics, you gave us a heads up, thanks btw, now go figure out which side of the fence you want to be on when TSHTF. Thanks again for the warning, oh btw what radio station, I live in NC and want to keep an ear out for more disclosure. I used to listen to Alan Handleman every Sunday night on WRDU 106.1 fm and I remember a guest saying TPTB were going to coverup a massive alien abduction by telling the Sheep Jesus had returned. Outlandish but not outrageous.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Very well written, which is a nice change in many ways here on ATS.

I cannot locate the archive file of the broadcast, so I will recount from memory the report given to Joshua by Mr. Jones' friend. The "friend" is a person who works very closely with Mr. Warren, as well as Mr. Jones

It would be a very nice idea if at all possible a link to that radio program audio could be found, and posted.

Until then, much is open to interpretations.

Thank you very much. As far as the link: the show at www.speakingofstrange.com

HOWEVER, two saturdays ago was the shows last broadcast, which might shed some light on the reason why i could not find any archives of the episode.

link   
Did'nt Eisenhower have first contact in 54?

exopolitics.org...

How many first contacts are there?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yep I left a question on the site after reading the Op, to ask anyone who might remember. I mean if it is new news then I am stumped and do not want to go through 300 pages of past shows, lol, so I too would love to hear the archived show. Someone will share I am almost certain, ATS always amazes me on these things.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
are you rehashing old "Greada Treaty" stuff? please provide a source. I don't doubt that something as insane like this has happened, but......................ya.................. a little more than your word on this would be nice since it's the internet and all.... t.y.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The show supposedly ended on Halloween, but seems as if it has some new directions and will not end. The show archives did not give an indication as to which one it could be so maybe you would if you look.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join