It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"lets all flame and berate the op"

Lame guys.

Whos to say that contract wasnt literal, was just a verbal agreement.

Avanced species can speak telepathically, and understand all languages through brain waves.

The reason they will make themselves blatantly apparent is to assist us in transforming from 0 to 1.

Backs up the matrix theory. Data is always 0 or 1

I laugh at the ignorance and skepticism. We think we're oh so smart.

Abductions and data collection happens because advanced species know what can be done if homosapiens were to evolve. They want us to evolve because it will benefit the universe as a whole.

It baffles me people immediately say "not true" "bull#." on a forum such as this open mindedness should be rampant, but that doesnt seem to be the case the majority of the time.

A new age is coming. If youre not up to par, your frequency will not be sufficient for this planet, abd you will simply go to another planet. All "extinct" species are not extinct, they were just not compatible with our ecosystem and their frequency changes, sending the species to another planet capable of housing it.

There is much about physics and cosmic energy we do not understand.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Drazyhaze because: Added info

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have to take the believe it when I see it approach just because I "want" it to happen and have heard it before, but today I logged on to twitter to check my usual updates on stuff I'm interested in, and daggum! UFO reports were blowing up all over the place and I see maybe a few a month usually.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drazyhaze

Dude, for starters, this thread is over a year old. Soooo...this disclosure never happened. I remember all of this stuff quite well actually. It was a big to-do for some folks. You obviously woulda been one of them.

For two, leave the science talk to people who are versed in science. Or, at least, qualify your statements so they don't sound absolute! You know, little things like 'in my opinion.'would help it read less flowery and pompous.

new topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join