It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So, thanks for all the posts. I've done what I can, now we just have to wait and see as the year progresses. However, I bet once this happens none of us will be rushing onto this thread to sing my praises...

On the other hand, if nothing does happen, come new years eve 2012... I guess I'll be hearing about it.

One thing is for sure though, this is a contribution to awareness. It WAS reported, these things WERE said, and now you know your heard it too.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
On the other hand, if nothing does happen, come new years eve 2012... I guess I'll be hearing about it.

You said it was a "few weeks away" about 18 weeks ago......

It WAS reported, these things WERE said,

no, they were just made up

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OP, do you honestly think your contact frequents message boards if he's worth "millions"? Just spit out the names and cite your resources. If this information is going to be released in a few weeks, then there is no point in hiding anything...unless of course it's a complete fabrication. You've dug yourself a nice hole and you know the way out...

WAIT A SECOND. Who bumped this rhetoric?! I need to pay more attention to the time stamps on some of these threads.
edit on 17-3-2012 by RicFlair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
have no idea the validity of this post, but as an abductee, there is some inkling of truth to what the op stated in the first post...Et's (at least the greys) do have the ability "to just show up" and leave whenever they like.....that is exactly what happened in my locked apartment when a group of greys showed up in my bedroom....they didn't bother to knock or even break down my door, they just "morphed in" and disappeared after they were done torturing me...this very thing is what makes abductees so terrified, we literally don't feel safe anywhere .. if any of us did what they do, we would be in jail for breaking and entering for starters.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

wrong.

Obviously you have missed the weight of this thread. Please review before commenting further.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

The millionaire is not who frequents forums, but his friend, who happens to be the program coordinator for the radio show on which these claims were aired (linked within this thread.) His friend, Mobius... he is the one who reported the story, FROM the millionaire, who told it to him first hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hope you're right, at least the debunkers vs believers argument will be done with in the Aliens and UFO's forum if so, it's getting really boring.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is getting boring this aliens vs no aliens argues indeed. But wow, I am amazed, not positively though, after all this and this written in such letters and title, it turns out it is from 2011 and now we're like 1 year later, and you get one Big Nothing out of it.

While .as a theory it sounds plausible it also sounds like as if taken from V, 'the fleets appear in each major city' so - seriously? It looks like taken from various texts about aliens and the Grenada treatyand making up your own sh*t up.

I'd love it to happen but I stay to my principles of objectivity: it is that alien visitation could have happened/is still happening, but when it comes to such stories.. forget it.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hate to bring this up but

Any updates

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

WELL............I wouldn't hold your breath! thread started 7. 11. 2011 titled

*Full and Complete* ET Disclosure Just Weeks away (MUST Read)

It is now 25 weeks? So how many weeks is 'just weeks' away!?

YET ANOTHER FAILED DISCLOSURE

edit on 4-5-2012 by eletheia because: Date corrected

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi to all..

Just read for the 1st time this thread (and comments) but there were a lot of pages to analyse.
Just wanted to attach a link to a thread with some very interesting reading that was created some time before (2004) concerning the Majestic 12. For those who didn't read here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really liked and find it very interesting, but of course, can't truly believe it, but there are a lot of stuff that indeed make terrible sense and the reason i bring it here it's because it fits perfectly well on the OP information..

cheers

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I very much doubt that the original post came to being on 7/11/2012. It was probably last year instead. Whatever the chronology of this thread, the time between its posting, and the current date, with still no massive revalations from anyone about anything , lends no wieght to the OP argument. Pretty pathetic anyway.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of the complete idiocy that permeates this subject. I don't know what's worse.....that somebody was deluded enough to believe in bs enough to create this thread, or that is went on for so many pages (which is a basic way of saying you folks are enablers....your enabling idiocy, ignorance and delusions).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don't believe it. Sorry. This is also coming from someone who has had PTSD, resulting from at least one abduction, as well.

We've been hearing these sorts of excited claims from people who long for disclosure, for years now. The Blossom Goodchild debacle in particular made a lot of us, a lot more skeptical; and with good reason.

Yes, I believe in ETs, but no, I'm not expecting mainstream disclosure within three years of the current date. The positive ETs are IMHO more sure than they've ever been, right now, that we're nowhere near ready for open interaction with them yet. The STS/negatives, on the other hand, are losing ground, but they still aren't going to take the mask off. That isn't how they roll. They don't like showing themselves to humans who aren't as negative as they are, unless it's in an abduction scenario where they feel that they are holding all the cards; and that is because they fear exposure.

So it's not going to happen for a while, yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
why wait for disclosure, what is that going to achieve. If you want to meet aliens then go meet them.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Hate to bring this up but

Any updates

Absolutely.

Since the thread was started last year disclosure has moved that much closer and is now just WEEKS away!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Come back in 25 weeks for an update.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Now i do believe that something is out there, intelligent life or aliens. The only reason they come to this planet if they do exist is its a field trip. They want to look at the backwards, low tech humans and mess with us. Think of college kids doing silly pranks. Now this is just my opinion, but i don't think the government or TPTB have secret under the table contract with Them. They (the aliens) think we are backwoods yokels and probably wouldn't waste their time with us

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
To aliens we humans are swinging on vines in the tree, or the Gorillas in the jungle. The see crowds of savages running around and doing crazy stuff. Ok im going back to my tree.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Did I miss the intergalactic ascension?????????

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join