It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

What a joke. Please show how accepting a story you heard on the radio as true with zero factual evidence and then making a claim about it on ATS is even close to critical thinking. Especially when sources involved are people who make a living making up or forwarding these stories and of course the classic "anonymous insider".

You're no better than a religious fanatic yelling that god's judgement is coming in the streets. You just had to post this ridiculous eye catching sensationalist title to push your delusion on others. You can't be honest and at least put some question marks in there indicating that it's just a flimsy theory at best, no, it's stated as if it's fact based on what some anonymous and/or bias sources say, yea ok. Hearsay means jack#, where is the data, evidence, proof? Of course there is none.

Then of course "just weeks away" turns into "sometime before the end of 2012" lol, typical. Plenty of time for these idiots to milk all the attention and money out of these stories they can before the deadline finally passes and they just move on to the next con. This apparent imminent disclosure and stories just like this, with just as much credibility (none) has been going on for years and years and years, you're just the latest gullible victim, nothing more. Anyone can make up a story, that doesn't make it true or worth making sensationalist titles like this about. The propaganda and sensationalism on this site is worse than fox news, way worse, hell it's worse than a tabloid.
edit on 18-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
Let's re-align to the original post:

It was made in July. The radio interview is from 28 May. The Secretary General of NATO was visiting Bulgaria at that time. The data about what the NATO "officials" said is from a guy named Robb from the Netherlands via a guy who calls himself "Mobius." This segment starts at about 29 minutes into the MP3.

Most of the interview is with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, who talks like a total New Ager except that for her the ETs are NOT to be trusted.

The interviewer is Joshua Warren who talks just like George Noory.

This story ties into data we are getting from several other sources. Most of these sources are considered flaky. They include Sheldan Nidle, David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford. Sheldan and David think the ETs are OK. Benjamin doesn't know anything about the ETs. These people are in turn being fed by unnamed sources working inside the system.

One approach to all this is to insist that all these guys are a bunch of crackpots or disinfo agents. I think some of them probably are. But who's playing who is a question that is a bit up in the air at this point.

If you are convinced that the ET presence is real, the question becomes: What are the intentions of the various ET groups? In the past the answer has always been pretty clear. They have been playing a control game on earth. And on a lot of other planets, too. They are very good at this. They are psychologically sophisticated.

However, there are various humans who insist that some of these groups are "positive." Well: That's nice to know. But it doesn't look like something we can bet on. So my policy has been to be skeptical of any data originating from "ETs" "aliens" "higher beings" "ascended masters" etc. That data includes all the "wisdom" left to us in our "great" religious books. In other words, I think it's time to reboot and start with a new program; a "clean install."

People can argue about what is "logical." That doesn't matter to me right now. The sky is blue. Is that logical? Who cares? It's actual. And that's the real challenge we face; to determine what's actually going on.

I just hope something breaks soon. The suspense is killing me.

I vastly appreciate your perusal of the radio show, and I must agree that Ms. Eisenhower seems a bit spacey in my own opinion. I listen, but I don't happen to subscribe to her particular viewpoint. Also, I understand Joshua Warren does cover topics similar to Noory, and has actually filled in for him on C2C in the past. However, actually knowing JPW and Mobius, and Rob from the Netherlands makes me of course more inclined to believe what they say, because I just do... Its not empirical, but it is what it is.

Now, the suspense is killing me too... has been for some years now, and to hear this report from Rob via Mobius on the show really excited me. I know in FACT that Rob DOES travel all over the world and DOES have very interesting connections in high places. He does not just go around blathering things like this unless its true. JPW has the responsibility to make an informative and entertaining radio show (strictly in the context of his show... his books and television appearances are much more on the empirical/informative side.) And Mobius, I have enormous respect for him as a paranormal researcher/UFOlogist. He has proven himself time and time again to be a logical thinker, not predisposed to believing ANYTHING, so much as understanding the possibility of EVERYTHING. He neither latches onto nor casts away any idea completely.

So, again... thank you for reviewing that episode and actually understanding what you're talking about. It speaks volumes. Personally, all I know for sure is that we don't really even know where to begin. The ETs may be good, bad, indifferent, consumed with power, curious, needing resources, on and on and on. What I can say without question is that they ARE here, they HAVE been, and they WILL be.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker

Originally posted by AlertInMi
OP, can I get you to designate a day... a date on which you will come on here and apologize to all of us here on ATS, when this disclosure fantasy fails to happen?

Just a shot in the dark.... You posted this on the 7th... So from that date, when can we expect this disclosure?
December? January? By February will you apologize? Or by weeks, did you mean that it could take up to 400 weeks? That is weeks, so I guess it would be correct..

OR, will we get the standard rewriting of the story to stretch the date? OR, will we get the standard "This is ATS it's about conspiracies, I was simply passing on the information...

I wish people were more adequate at critical thinking skills.

Actually, I think weeks mean less than four. If not we wouldn`t have the need for the term "month". And above 52 we have a "year". So we should have the answer withing 4 weeks (aka 1 month).

Except didn't the OP say that the broadcast date for this show was originally in May of this year. That puts up way past weeks alread.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MgMuzik

Once again, members of this forum believe they DESERVE empirical evidence like its their right to have access to such information all the damn time.

"All the damn time"? No, but seeing some hard evidence for some outlandish claim ONCE would be nice.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
After the required passage of time....all I can say about this thread is...FAIL.

Tossed into the hoax bin in my mind. BTW, to the OP...I'm sorry what your friend told you has not happened. I had hopes for this one based on your presentation. But, the fact that you changed the time frame in the original title on the first day, I thought you might have little faith in it too.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

What a joke. Please show how accepting a story you heard on the radio as true with zero factual evidence and then making a claim about it on ATS is even close to critical thinking. Especially when sources involved are people who make a living making up or forwarding these stories and of course the classic "anonymous insider".

There have been HUNDREDS of postings on ATS since its inception predicting some big event or disclosure Real Soon Now. Sometimes they involve space aliens, comets, end-of-the-world, secret societies, world government, amazing technology (e.g., cold fusion) , etc, etc.

And these predictions never turn out to be true. Not "rarely" or "seldom" true, but never true. They have been 100% bogus. So why do they continue to attract any attention?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
its like 9/11....... we all know it was an inside job BUT there is no evidence case closed

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think the OP has been a bit harshly treated since this forum is meant to have unsubstantiated posts in it .....

Anyway intersting read .... but what is your thoughts on the strange contradiction ...

This is obviously a bad thing ...

In summary this "balanced relationship," consisted of a bargain: You (the ETs) may take X amount of our population/resources for use in experimentation, observation, etc etc... .

and this is obviously a good thing and is made out to be the price paid for the experiments ...

and in exchange, We (the world governments) will be given alien technology for our own use

but then we have this ....

They confirm that we are in the crucial period of transitioning from a type "0" civilization to a type "1.".

and this is where I see a strange contradiction .... contradiction may be the wrong word but strange isnt ... my point being ... it seems they are here to oversee/watch our transition from a type "0" civilization to a type "1." ... and giving us technology would seem to be a logical part of this transition ... BUT ... they want to experiment on us??!??!? that seems strange ... whats your view on it?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I had to use the bathroom. Anything?!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So?!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnrobca

My speculation, from a broad view of the topic of ET involvement in our transitions is as follows:

They are crafting us, incubating us. We are newborns in the realm of galactic existence, and they are monitoring us, testing our genetic makeup, checking our progress, and guiding us subtly towards this or that position.

I can't say whether they are benevolent or malevolent, but I would be inclined to reason that they want something from us. Whether its the desire to see us humans "make it" in the universe, or to perhaps cultivate us as a sort of cattle, I cannot say with certainty. Neither can I assert that there is only one group in question. In fact I have read that there are 58 known species of ET, at least, and that we are indeed in contact with many of them.

My intuition says that there are "good," and "bad" ETs, as well as ones who are more or less indifferent to us... those who would take the position as "scientists," just observing and making notes.

The whole contract thing, I believe is a ruse of sorts, perhaps humoring our Elite (who are just privileged enough to know the things they do, but yet aren't being told the truth either.) Basically, the ETs are "playing ball" in order to keep the bureaucrats tied up in paperwork.

I understand fully that the ETs could technically do whatever they please to and with us. I look back to the underwater ruins and other ancient civilizations where we were building great monoliths in honor of them. They commanded us directly in those days, and now they have separated their faces from their working hands.

I thank you for your honest question, and I do my best to answer these questions for myself. I am currently emailing with Rob to see if there is anything else to add to this story.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I must admit a bit of sensationalism in the title. However, I stand firm on the assertion that by the end of 2012, I believe massive and indisputable contact will be made. Thank you for looking over my thread, and I hope you don't lose all of your faith.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by plnelson

I must say your post seems a bit foolhardy. What do you actually know about what is proven and not? How can you be so arrogant? It seems to be, that saying something is certainly impossible is more foolish than saying something is possible.

I may have written my article in a bit of a flashy way, but the context is still the same. And as far as "proof" goes... I made efforts to "prove" my OP, which was that this was discussed by people I know. I have done that. Now to prove the CONTENT of the OP.... to prove that ETs are about to make full contact... that's out of my power, as well as yours. Its a matter of wait and see....

And for the record, I will feel no need to apologize for anything posted should nothing happen. My only regret was the word "weeks," which is still relative to the time span from now till 2012. I should have said "by 2012," but in which case, no one would have read the damn thread

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Every year the rounds are made by these charlatans who are out to make a buck and a name on the UFO convention circuit, for the purpose of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in their pocket.

Anonymous???? I wonder why they want to remain anonymous, maybe so they won't have to answer any questions when their lies are dis-proven.

Wake up and smell the reality, there will be no disclosure anytime soon, the best disclosure that ever existed was this, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth" --President Harry S. Truman

Is it possible President Truman didn't know that the lights over the white-house were made by the Russians? the Chinese? I wouldn't doubt some other country that has yet to come forward may have been behind the lights. It all seems too obvious of a place for a display for ET to have done it, appears too much to have been a human choice to choose for a light show.

Anonymous sources excel in the art of deception.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I farted a burrito, ate it, and got all the same answers over 20 years ago. /fail

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yeah, I wish you luck on your fantasy there, haha.

But, how would a picture of a document serve as any type of proof?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
I think most of us have read this information before, but thanks to the OP for sharing again.

Oh yes.....Found IT!!!!...........Now dont shoot me, Im just the messenger.

I have a transcript of a 45 minute lecture and subsequent question time, given by Mr. Milton William Cooper (Yes!!! Bill Cooper) on the 11.17.1989 at the "whole Life Expo" in Los Angeles, Calli.

No Internet link, it is on good old printed paper (remember them? the old printers with reems of paper that you had to tear off and store in folders:lol

Also on this type is a "Story of Introduction" to the transcriber, of Mr. Bill Cooper on 1.10.89, which has references to many "Projects"......Here is just a couple......this is from 1989 remember.

Project SIGMA. Is the Project which first established Communications with the Aliens and is still responsible for communication.

Project PLATO. Is the project responsible for Diplomatic relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty (Illegal under the US Constitution) with the Aliens. The Terms were that the Aliens would give us technology. In return, we agreed to keep their presence on Earth a Secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals. The Aliens agreed to furnish MJ-12 (Top secret Govt), with a list of abductees on a periodic basis.

Project MAJIC. Is the security classification and clearance of all alien connected material, projects, and information. MAJIC means MAJI controlled.

Project AQUARIUS. Is a project which compiled the history of Alien presence and their interation with Homo Sapiens upon this planet for the last 25000 years and culminating with the Basque people who live in the mountainous country on the border of France and Spain and the Syrians.

There is a whole list of other projects which are now found on the Internet...heres just a few others mentioned.

Project EXCALIBUR Is a weapon to destroy the Alien underground bases. It is a missle capable of penetrating 1000meters of hard soil such as found in New Mexico with no damage. Missle apogee not to exceed 30,000 feet AGL and impact must not deviate in excess of 50 mtrs. The device will carry a 1 megaton warhead.

There is other information but Im tired of typing....I have no ownership or input of the info, it is just a transcript that a friend gave me..(he was going to throw it away).
So please Mr. M.I.B.'s ...Dont Call Me.

I just wanted to requote you here at the end of this thread... This was very good information put forth here. And done so in nearly the exact same way as I did in the OP.

Bill Cooper

Robert Dean

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am a believer in ET, but this disclosure thing comes up all the time. Eventually someone will guess right, and that is the key word "guess" Nobody really knows when disclosure will happen. I would like to think it will happen in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I see the usual legion of naysayers has descended upon you.

I find your narrative internally congruent and congruent with all i have learned from studying the topic since 1962.

Could your narrative be a hoax? Sure. Lots of things could. I consider it highly unlikely to be a hoax and highly likely to be just as you declare it to be.

Tons of similar narratives have come out over the decades.

I don't know of any that have been 100% proven false. Sooner or later there's at least bits of confirmation, it has appeared to me.

Sure, some particulars can be different than stated. Organizations can be factually different than alleged in the original narrative. Jobs, titles, etc. of those reporting can be different than originally asserted. Big deal.

Certainly i'm convinced that the whole charade is an orchestrated-from-hell delusion, deception of the END TIMES with fallen angels playing the starring roles . . . as predicted in The Bible and intimated in the Book of Enoch.

Regardless . . . sooner or later some similar sequence of events is bound to occur. And, the curve--trend curve--cannot go on forever without peaking.

Thanks for your narrative. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join