It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
This amazing FIRST HAND report was heard on the "Speaking of Strange" radio broadcast hosted by Joshua P. Warren out of Ashville N.C.... (this is the very reason I have joined ATS)

The report is given to us via telephone from a good friend of what one would call an "international entrepreneur." He WILL remain anonymous in this post, as the information passed to him was done so in confidence by top NATO representatives from multiple countries. The man reporting this information will be known in this post as "Mr. Jones." (No, not ALEX Jones... or any real Jones for that reason.)

I have located the archive file of the broadcast, and I have recounted from it the report given to Joshua by Mr. Jones' friend. The "friend" is a person who works very closely with Mr. Warren, as well as Mr. Jones. This is a recountance of what was reported:

While on vacation in Bulgaria, Mr. Jones happened to have a chance to sit down for a drink and a candid conversation with five NATO representatives.

During the conversation, Mr. Jones asked about the Ex Canadian Defense Minister's comments and belief in UFOs, peace in space, etc. Basically... Mr. Jones asked whether they thought he was a nutjob or what? Their response was somewhat startling.

"No, he's absolutely telling the truth, evey bit of it," they said.

Interested, Mr. Jones asked more about the topic. Given the libations and the candid setting, as well as Mr. Jones status in general, the Officials continued to divulge:

"In all actuality, there are ETs present at this VERY summit, and they have been for a long time. They just appear in the room when they please and dissapear the same. Of course, they only attend the highest level meetings, where there are only two or three Top NATO reps present."

Continuing, the men discussed the nature and content of some of the meetings. They informed Mr. Jones that since the 1950s, a 60 year contract between the ETs and World Governments has existed which established a "balanced relationship" between the two entities.

In summary this "balanced relationship," consisted of a bargain: You (the ETs) may take X amount of our population/resources for use in experimentation, observation, etc etc... and in exchange, We (the world governments) will be given alien technology for our own use. The underpinning to the contract was that the Governments of the world would gently disclose to us the ET existance... the TRUTH.

Now the World Governments just couldn't follow the rules. They have kept us in the dark, and actually, included in NATO documents, there are specific international guidelines as to how each nation will deal with ET encounters or UFO sightings. This basically spells out which country to blame if a UFO is reported in another country, but only if there are pictures/video available. If not, then there is a framework of "logical explainations," such as swamp gas, atmospheric anomalies, etc etc.

Granted, the ETs never kept their part of the bargain either. They have taken as many people as they want, manipulated whoever they wanted to, whenever they wanted.... because they CAN. The whole "agreement" was a bit of a joke on their part. It was basically "throwing the World Governments a bone."

Now here is the shocking part, which was finally revealed to Mr. Jones after many hours of discussion: The Contracts have finally and officially EXPIRED. What does this mean?

Apparently, the ETs have now warned the World Governments that they have but weeks (not known are the exact dates) to FULLY disclose their presence and true role in the history of human kind. The ETs feel that we as a people are not only READY for it, but that the people of the planet NEED to know, in order to promulgate human evoloution in the times ahead. They confirm that we are in the crucial period of transitioning from a type "0" civilization to a type "1."

World Governments have refused (obviously,) so the ETs have said that they will disclose THEMSELVES, with a global demonstration of their fleets, over every major city over the Earth. Obviously, this is very shocking, and there would be much turmoil over such a revelation. On the other hand, the World Governments would basically castrate themselves if they announced "Yes, we were lying... about EVERYTHING."

So... there you have it. This is very serious, and very exciting. This explains SO MUCH that it is mind numbing. Now we can understand the huge amount of "feelings" people are having. We can prepare for the biggest news in the history of all human existance, but how? Knowing is the first step.

I firmly believe we have been visited, are being visited etc.....however, a post like this is completely ridiculous. "a good friend"..."international entepreneur". Give me a break.......

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Apologies if anything to this effect has been posted in the thread...I read to pg. 15 and stopped, due to the overwhelming "I've been visited" vs. "nuh uh" posts.

I'm not making a value judgement on the validity of the OP. I am, however, wanting to comment on the comments regarding the arguments put forth against the OP based on logical reasoning, 'cause it makes for a really interesting thought exercise. I'm sure some of you have had similar reasoning experiences, and would like to get your feedback. I'll keep it to the assertions made earlier in the thread.

1. Why would ET's who can do what they will make a treaty with world governments? They would, invariably, just do what they want.

I find this to be false in most hypothetical situations. It makes perfect sense that they'd do just that, if they wanted to implement a prolonged study. After all, they give us some insignificant (to them, not us) technological nugget, and they don't have to play "Dodge the SAM" ET's would know that the alternative to accepting the terms for the governments is to cede all control and have chaos on their hands...so it's a no cost way for the ET's to have their way. People say "why would they?" but I say "why wouldn't they?"

2. Governments would never disclose the existence of ET's.

I tend to agree with this, but there are conditions (much like the OP's post, where the ET's desire it) that they'd have no choice. If that's the case, I see the only possible outcome, given the assumption that the ET's do not wish to supplant the current government or they would have already, would be to create a narrative involving a future "first contact." They'd be at the ET's mercy for this, lending more weight to the idea of a treaty. Otherwise, as people state, the credibility of the current governments would be nil. This puts a premium on the current governments maintaining a "no way do they exist anywhere" narrative. Again, not saying this is the true course of our history, but rather that to me, the assertions are more logical than they appear at first glance.

3. We are simply lab rats and food to them.

Maybe. Seems weird that an advanced civilization hasn't developed technology to manufacture all of their basic needs yet, but we could be some sort of high-class sushi to them. Maybe abductions are like going on safari? Are we a vacation hotspot? I don't know. I tend to see it like this: Either they're benevolent and just gaining knowledge from study, or they will need our resources in the future and have studied the best possible manner to extinguish us. To me, the first makes the most sense, given how we treat lesser lifeforms...and they could probably already extinguish us in short order. However, comparing a hypothetical ET species to our society is kind of sketchy, at best.

I think that's why threads like this are so compelling, even though they end up passing us without incident. It's pretty easy to reason the rest from the base assumption that ET's have been here. There's an acceptable logical framework for all of it.

Anyone familiar with Exopolitics that can make some reading suggestions or shed some light on conventional wisdom regarding any of this? I'd appreciate getting into the study further.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Just one question Aqualung and believe me I want this to be true. I do think they are here. I have no experience of my own. The question: This broadcast was from May of this year? If so then those "weeks" as in "Weeks away" have passed. The White House just issued their official answer regarding the extraterrestrial question and I don't see them back peddling on their offical response. So if it was weeks ago last May where are we now in regards to this I wonder??? I won't hold my breath, I've been disappointed in the past.

Weeks was relative, and perhaps a bit sensational on my part. The overall concensus on this topic is that by (2012) this will all happen. I apologize for using weeks instead of months, but never the less, the timeframe IS now.

I thought it was quite convenient how the US posted this official response (which was done prior to receiving the required amount of sigatures on the petition,) but since when do we trust what they tell us?

It is up to specualtion the exact date, but I would say that this could happen before 2012, or on jan 1, 2012, or even later in the year. Overall though, I believe we can expect this to come to play before the famous 12/21/12

I'm not one who thinks the govt is lying to us at every turn. Just in the last two days supposed lies from our govt have been shown to not be lies after all. The first was when NASA said that YU55 would not hit us and that was the truth although there were some who claimed otherwise. The second was regarding the nationwide test of the emergency broadcast system which of course was supposed to be a way of having all emergency personnel in place for the actual emergency about to take place. (please see #1 above ) There were no lies told to us about these things.
I do think that with something like ET they did lie as I have heard witness testimony that they have lied about this from members of their own organizations, so yes they do lie but no they do not lie about everything. That allows me to draw that line when I think there may be truth in the whistleblowers testimony. Its a balancing act at best.I believe in a creative force within the universe and I do not see the sense in that force making us and no others like us. The very fact that there have been other species of man just on this planet alone makes the idea of no others anywhere else plain old silly. I do think Man is out there, though they probably did not name themselves Man. The species by any name is probably prevalent. Likely other bilateral creatures as well. That form seems to be optimal for survival.

To your first paragraph: Of course they don't lie to us at EVERY turn. Hell, over half of the country still VOTES for these psychopaths with fervor every four years at least. They only seem to thumb their noses to people who are trying to look at what's ACTUALLY going on, (instead of those who believe what they are told is going on.) And by the way... how can you be so sure they haven't lied? Because I personally never thought this way or that about it. I just was aware of the possibility (which NASA DID admit to a slight margin of uncertainty about... in the very last days to YU55s approach.)

Paragraph two: Of course, anything is possible.

The margin of uncertainty still kept this rock well away from our planet. This went to those who were saying NASA is lying to us. This thing IS going to hit us. Northern Atlantic Ocean Impact... Tsunami watch for east coast. When NASA said it was not going to hit us they were not lying, they were not keeping some knowledge away from us. Because that kind of information cannot be kept away from us. These NEO's are found by amateurs and professionals alike the planet over. Its not just the domain of NASA.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I still think that aliens only visit us to study us and to fidn out why we love each other and how humans have this emotion and how it can change our lives completely , either making us better or ruining us !
Most endeavours in human life are based around love , everyone wants to feel love and at some point finds it , then its either their for life or it is lost .

Maybe this is as alien to extraterestrials as they are alien to us !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
*deleted*

Don`t know if poster was pro or con with the term.
edit on 11-11-2011 by br0ker because: probable misunderstanding = waste of space

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

robert dean is full of crap, you ask us to take him seriously, so you believe he is actually right, therefore YOU are full of crap.

enough said

Why, (and an emphatic HOW) in the hell can you assert something so plainly? What experience could you possibly have in comparison to him that would incline myself or anyone else to believe you?

Seriously, that man has contributed so much to the disclosure movement. He has presented cited and documented proof of the lies told to us by Gov't..... AND he HAD Cosmic Top Secret clearance. He literally WAS "above top secret!!"

So, if you think I'm full of crap, then so be it. But until you can convince me the Robert Dean is "full of crap," then I'm just going to assume you exemplify much much richer crap than he.

And furthermore, YOU could barely contribute one little sentence to disproving his work before declaring "nuff said," you're a joke. Your comment (and I would think your entire outlook) is the epitome of ignorance.

PLEASE do better than that sir.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: nailing it in

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Karen, that's all fine and dandy, but I would imagine your understanding of this topic is one of less intricacy and depth than is required to understand the intricacy and depth of the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I've heard this before and believe it's all BS! If it's not BS then fine but i'm not going to waste much time and resources to an issue where there is no proof! With all this supposed disclosure, I don't suppose we can have a coherent date, time and place where these Beings can show themselves or their technology to the masses! Or take over our broadcasting system to show that they are there and they do care! But leaving a blog on the net shows no advanced technology and therefore these messages are subject to being Hoaxes by anyone with a computer! At least show some advanced knowladge of future events! As in the Eisenhour interview she suggested that the MIC has been using time travel!
In closing to speculate and say that if they are here cause I for one do believe they are out there but Do you really believe they are coming here to help us? and then Writing blogs like "Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)"! This is just sensationalism and you are acting just like the corporate media when you sensationize like that! THe title made me believe that someone was coming forward from the state and revealing that "they are here"! Look I think that dwelling on these ideas in our leisure is fine, though bring honesty out with it especially on idea's that are so radical! Cause there are alot more pressing problems that we can sensationalize because they are pressing, scary and true and they start with helping ourselves to correct the imbalance of wealth disparity leading to a lack of jobs, homes, medical coverage, healthy food and water!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Karen, that's all fine and dandy, but I would imagine your understanding of this topic is one of less intricacy and depth than is required to understand the intricacy and depth of the topic at hand.

Did you just call me stupid ? You have few allies here buddy I wouldnt go around alienating the ones you do have. Until we've spent some time together I dont feel you are qualified to comment on my comprehension skills.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jiggyfly

I find your logic lacking a bit
, allow me to explain why:

a) If they wanted to study us, they would not need to make any treaty. If they manage interstellar/interdimensional travel, they surely have a deep understanding of how light works, and how chemistry works.

Already as we speak, WE are almost able to create meta materials with negative refraction. An advanced super race, would surely be able to trump our vision, our technology, what not. They could make their soucer look like a bird, a plane, superman, or just make it invisible to the 'visible spectrum' (I've put visible spectrum in brackets, for that is OUR visible spectrum. It is just one small part of the whole EM spectrum)

b) The food/resources arguement. This notion is the most ridiculous one.

If they manage interstellar travel (which we assume they manage), then their enegy needs are surely met (however they get their energy, they have enough).
Raw materials? in much higher abundance all over the place. They could just mine if out of asteroids, planetoids, or just blast an uninhabited planet to bits and get the materials needed.

Labor force? Then better create a workers force that is able to live without the need to feed so often, without the need to sleep so much, etc. We puny humans can clone animals, and alter DNA. For a super race, it must be childs play to create a force of super ants, or to create an army of AI machines.

c) They want our planet.

Well, i'll be frank. We have no comparison to what alien life might look like.
The chances of it using the same DNA composition, are astronomical.

IF their DNA is not similar (actually if it's not exactly the same) as ours (and with ours i mean, earth's indiginous life), then they simply can't even USE our foods. They likely have to terraform the whole planet to be able to support them.
If it's real estate they want, all they'd need is a planet like mars, with no annoying exisiting life.

I hope my 2 cents are worth it

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

no, I'm not calling you stupid. That would be disrespectful, and I I do not know you personally to even make such a claim.

I was merely commenting on your comments themselves. To me, they just didn't adhere in a relevant way to the points I made. Essentially, you said they didn't lie to us this time, so they must not be liars.

My point was to say that of course they don't lie every time, because if they lied EVERY time, there would be no reason for anyone to vote, or listen to them at all.

Please, don't consider my comment to mean I believe you are stupid. I'm not a disrespectful person, and although I'm not seeking allies or friendship through this forum, I do value everyone who respects me (as you have) as one to be respected as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As much as I'd like that disclosure to happen - I've got some problems with the content of the OP.

I have to admit, that I haven't listened to that mp3 yet, but there's something that makes me suspicious once more (I have been burned by all too many false phrophecies):

There is this entrepreneur guy who sits at a table with several guys from Nato. For unknown reasons (just out of curiousity?) he asks them about their opinion of Paul Hellyer's speech about aliens, and they not just say, everything what that man said was right, but even more they say (what a coincidence!) that full disclosure is just months away...

Besides that, it sounds a bit strange, that on one hand, the aliens seem to decieve us by not fullfilling their part of that contract, but on the other hand they want to set us all free by telling us all the truth about their existence.

Finally I'd think, that the powers of that world would take it in their own hands to disclose the thruth. They won't let it be spread by the aliens.

Rather they'd declare, that the aliens hovering above our capitals were just Satan's host.

And maybe they were right...

Whoaah, got to go back to sleep. Too tired for that mess. (Mess = Ufology, the endtimes and the whole rest)
edit on 13/11/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiggyfly
Apologies if anything to this effect has been posted in the thread...I read to pg. 15 and stopped, due to the overwhelming "I've been visited" vs. "nuh uh" posts.

I'm not making a value judgement on the validity of the OP. I am, however, wanting to comment on the comments regarding the arguments put forth against the OP based on logical reasoning, 'cause it makes for a really interesting thought exercise. I'm sure some of you have had similar reasoning experiences, and would like to get your feedback. I'll keep it to the assertions made earlier in the thread.

1. Why would ET's who can do what they will make a treaty with world governments? They would, invariably, just do what they want.

I find this to be false in most hypothetical situations. It makes perfect sense that they'd do just that, if they wanted to implement a prolonged study. After all, they give us some insignificant (to them, not us) technological nugget, and they don't have to play "Dodge the SAM" ET's would know that the alternative to accepting the terms for the governments is to cede all control and have chaos on their hands...so it's a no cost way for the ET's to have their way. People say "why would they?" but I say "why wouldn't they?"

There could also be serious inter-ET politics, doing things without the right protocol could be a big political problem.

And suppose there weren't a "treaty" or at least understanding, and the Earth governments said "yes, ETs are coming here...the only good ET is a dead ET so get to your guns boys!" Then ETs only have the option of more serious military force or withdrawl.

Back in the 1950's US (and USSR) people would have demanded use of nuclear SAMs, generally without hitting ET, but possibly preventing them landing easily. The fallout would really suck from the once or twice weekly raids.

2. Governments would never disclose the existence of ET's.

Right, not without ET's cooperation. Because disclosing ETs without the ETs saying anything about themselves is nothing but a huge problem for governments. People will be upset and afraid, and they'd demand that governments "do something", when wouldn't be anything to be done about it that wouldn't make things worse.

If ET doesn't want to show themselves and more importantly explain themselves, it's rational and maybe even ethical for governments to STFU. The moral obligation is on ET to disclose and explain themselves, not us.

3. We are simply lab rats and food to them.

Maybe. Seems weird that an advanced civilization hasn't developed technology to manufacture all of their basic needs yet, but we could be some sort of high-class sushi to them.

Biology is much more complex than physical raw materials. They would be interested in biological materials, not raw elements which can be mined from asteroids.

Or possibly they may eventually be interested in religious prosletyzing.

edit on 13-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One week down....one week to go. Do you still stand by your information of full ET disclosure within one to two weeks?

I'm just checking back into this thread for an update.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP, can I get you to designate a day... a date on which you will come on here and apologize to all of us here on ATS, when this disclosure fantasy fails to happen?

Just a shot in the dark.... You posted this on the 7th... So from that date, when can we expect this disclosure?
December? January? By February will you apologize? Or by weeks, did you mean that it could take up to 400 weeks? That is weeks, so I guess it would be correct..

OR, will we get the standard rewriting of the story to stretch the date? OR, will we get the standard "This is ATS it's about conspiracies, I was simply passing on the information...

I wish people were more adequate at critical thinking skills.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi
OP, can I get you to designate a day... a date on which you will come on here and apologize to all of us here on ATS, when this disclosure fantasy fails to happen?

Just a shot in the dark.... You posted this on the 7th... So from that date, when can we expect this disclosure?
December? January? By February will you apologize? Or by weeks, did you mean that it could take up to 400 weeks? That is weeks, so I guess it would be correct..

OR, will we get the standard rewriting of the story to stretch the date? OR, will we get the standard "This is ATS it's about conspiracies, I was simply passing on the information...

Actually, I think weeks mean less than four. If not we wouldn`t have the need for the term "month". And above 52 we have a "year". So we should have the answer withing 4 weeks (aka 1 month).

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i highly doubt they're ET's but rather extra-dimensional demons ready for your soul bro

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Let's re-align to the original post:

It was made in July. The radio interview is from 28 May. The Secretary General of NATO was visiting Bulgaria at that time. The data about what the NATO "officials" said is from a guy named Robb from the Netherlands via a guy who calls himself "Mobius." This segment starts at about 29 minutes into the MP3.

Most of the interview is with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, who talks like a total New Ager except that for her the ETs are NOT to be trusted.

The interviewer is Joshua Warren who talks just like George Noory.

This story ties into data we are getting from several other sources. Most of these sources are considered flaky. They include Sheldan Nidle, David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford. Sheldan and David think the ETs are OK. Benjamin doesn't know anything about the ETs. These people are in turn being fed by unnamed sources working inside the system.

One approach to all this is to insist that all these guys are a bunch of crackpots or disinfo agents. I think some of them probably are. But who's playing who is a question that is a bit up in the air at this point.

If you are convinced that the ET presence is real, the question becomes: What are the intentions of the various ET groups? In the past the answer has always been pretty clear. They have been playing a control game on earth. And on a lot of other planets, too. They are very good at this. They are psychologically sophisticated.

However, there are various humans who insist that some of these groups are "positive." Well: That's nice to know. But it doesn't look like something we can bet on. So my policy has been to be skeptical of any data originating from "ETs" "aliens" "higher beings" "ascended masters" etc. That data includes all the "wisdom" left to us in our "great" religious books. In other words, I think it's time to reboot and start with a new program; a "clean install."

People can argue about what is "logical." That doesn't matter to me right now. The sky is blue. Is that logical? Who cares? It's actual. And that's the real challenge we face; to determine what's actually going on.

I just hope something breaks soon. The suspense is killing me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

People can argue about what is "logical." That doesn't matter to me right now. The sky is blue. Is that logical? Who cares? It's actual. And that's the real challenge we face; to determine what's actually going on.

I just hope something breaks soon. The suspense is killing me.

I think I can agree on many of the points you made. And especially the last ones. I don't know the truth behind what I've seen, but I KNOW I've seen something remarkable, that until this day lacks any logical, "earthly" explanation.

And me too, the suspense is killing me.

But, somehow, I got the strange feeling, that more sooner than later something will happen, that will explain a lot...

Time will tell, finally.

Cheers to Seattle; I always wanted to visited that city, where some of my most favorite bands (Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam and last but not least Nirvana) originate from!

edit on 16/11/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi

You will get none of the above, especially any sort of apology. What am I to regret if indeed nothing happens in the allotted time?

Just as the radio broadcast states, it is due certainly by the end of 2012. It was my own editorial which asserted that this disclosure would take place before that date. My own critical thinking is effective and present here in the OP, however it does not seem to align with your obviously watertight and infallible logical prowess.

That said, we will have to see, no? I suppose the reporting of interesting topics is shunned by "critical thinkers" like yourself when the information is not actually in your hands. (and by the way, when is it ever?)

Skepticism is welcome and encouraged. I will not rewrite anything, nor do I stand behind the argument that "I was just reporting what I heard." I AM reporting what I heard, while also adding my own editorial, which happens to be in favor of what I have heard. So, if I'm wrong, if the information (which is actually more reliable and of a more primary source than MOST internet fed OPs on this site) should prove false, then all that I will personally do is accept it, and realign my thinking, nothing to be sorry for.

And on a side note, I did not ever specify a number of weeks, or any specific date for that matter. Essentially, my personal opinion is that it will happen BEFORE the end of 2012, but when exactly... I have no idea.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: adding a point

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join