It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
Again folks: Link To MP3 Of The ACTUAL Story I'm Reporting

That was excellent stuff! Thanks for finding the link!

BTW, the Earth/Sun/Venus alignment Eisenhower's granddaughter talks about near the end is on the 6th of June, 2012. It's actually a Venusian eclipse (from Egypt anyway).

I discovered it by fluke a few years ago and have a gut feeling it is an important date. Great to see someone mentioning it.
edit on 9/11/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your only 'proof' is in so many words "I wouldn't believe it myself if it didn't come from this guy" Well, we don't know this guy so we should believe it based on how you trust this guy?
Sorry but there is too many things that people has pointed out that makes this story just that, a story!
and as for your 'only one member' that believes this they give no proof at all either other than "I have known about this agreement for 16 years!" Yeah, well prove it and just "hearing" the story 16 years ago doesn't make it true!
This is one of the more unbelievable stories because you just tell a story and have absolutely nothing to back it up...
Time to move it to the HOAXES thread!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a message from Mobius to myself via Facebook:

"Your story is kinda hyped and was corrected at the end - and the people talking to Rob knew nothing they said mattered and even if quoted, they been quoted before --- the current Canadian Defense minister totally backed up everything the pa...st defense minister had said about disclosure and ET stories and became a dinner wide chat with various countries hanging out as Rob picked up the dinner and bar tab -- the most free flowing info came from the female secretaries to the various NATO reps.... and Rob found the most openness from the former Warsaw Pact NATO reps who just said everyone knows the US lies. The current defense minster from Canada and his female secretary made the quote you liked about US meeting with aliens and the Warsaw guy made the quote about the buried saucer. This is not breaking news.... the same was said by the former Candian Defense minister.... but incredible stories demand incredible evidence and if all the fomer military officers coming forward with the same stories are not proof enough --- nothing you say will have any weight with the skeptics either. BTW: That story about the buried saucer --- it has been told and circulated before... got several hits on it from other military people who told the same story that Rob could never know of."

Also, in an email Mobius said this as well:

"Actually Rob was told the US government would do anything to stop this and did not want it and other governments of the word accepted this as fact. They said by the end of 2012 they wanted full disclosure and would be doing so themselves of the governments of the world had not. I actually have the emails Rob sent and some photos and voice transcrypts..... basically he was talking to the nate reps of various countries at the 2010 Burgeria NATO summit."..

I posted this as a follow up to this whole thing. I will be attempting to retrieve and post said photos and transcripts ASAP

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This whole story is more fishy than a can of starkist.

Sorry Charlie!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I sure hope we get the Yoda kind and not the Jabba the Hutt kind.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Thanks for posting your email conversations. But I see nothing about an ET disclosure within 2 weeks in what was said.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Just one question Aqualung and believe me I want this to be true. I do think they are here. I have no experience of my own. The question: This broadcast was from May of this year? If so then those "weeks" as in "Weeks away" have passed. The White House just issued their official answer regarding the extraterrestrial question and I don't see them back peddling on their offical response. So if it was weeks ago last May where are we now in regards to this I wonder??? I won't hold my breath, I've been disappointed in the past.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Just one question Aqualung and believe me I want this to be true. I do think they are here. I have no experience of my own. The question: This broadcast was from May of this year? If so then those "weeks" as in "Weeks away" have passed. The White House just issued their official answer regarding the extraterrestrial question and I don't see them back peddling on their offical response. So if it was weeks ago last May where are we now in regards to this I wonder??? I won't hold my breath, I've been disappointed in the past.

Weeks was relative, and perhaps a bit sensational on my part. The overall concensus on this topic is that by (2012) this will all happen. I apologize for using weeks instead of months, but never the less, the timeframe IS now.

I thought it was quite convenient how the US posted this official response (which was done prior to receiving the required amount of sigatures on the petition,) but since when do we trust what they tell us?

It is up to specualtion the exact date, but I would say that this could happen before 2012, or on jan 1, 2012, or even later in the year. Overall though, I believe we can expect this to come to play before the famous 12/21/12

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Thanks for posting your email conversations. But I see nothing about an ET disclosure within 2 weeks in what was said.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong, but I was not saying that we had but two weeks, I even edited the OP to say "months," instead of weeks.

What my contribution DOES provide is a bit more prespective on the OP, and also brings in commentarey from the original reporter, Mobius.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

According to Ancient Aliens Theorists... The fallen angles were actually ET. The winged creatures are never mentioned in the bible. Only that they came from the heavens. They ascended or decended. They came to earth from the heavens.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
Think logically people.

Granted, especially these days, ANYTHING can be digitally faked, visual sightings can be misinterpreted, and people can out and out lie.

But all it takes is for ONE sighting out of the hundreds of thousands over the years to be genuine for the whole concept to be genuine.

Obviously there IS something to the "aliens" thing.

That being said, the battle of good versus evil that has been being waged on this planet for thousands of years continues and will continue until God decides that the time has come to put an end to it.

The "aliens" are satans angels and their "disclosure" is a key part of the "great delusion" that will fool many that will come over all the earth in the end times, as talked about it the Bible.

Do not fall for it.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

Everyone knows that when the existing religion of civilization is replaced by another religion, the "gods" of the old relegion become the "demons" of the new religion.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WOW that is so weird ,just a few days ago my husband and I were talking about aliens and their intentions , my husband is a firm believer of ufos and aliens because he has seen them, any way , he was saying how they are doing research on us and using our resources I agreed with him and said yea but I don’t think that that is it I think they are preparing human kind for their exposure because I don’t think with all the technology that they have , they are not making much of a effort to hide themselves it seems to me like they do it on purpose.

Now hearing this it’s crazy that my assumptions were true
:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
when does this contract expire? I would like to know when to expect this to happen...

no matter what happens i can promise you NO GOVERNMENT will admit to any type of treaty or knowledge of these aliens on top of that I can almost bet you that they will meet them with hostility not open arms and they wiill suggest to you that they are dangerous and you do the same, which they are dangerous if they have been experimenting on people and whatnot.

also I want my own space ship so I can fly far away from this #hole planet that people have ruined for everyone else I will find a new planet one with less assholes and no banks or governments.

This whole Disclosure thing could tie in perfectly with BlueBeam. Fake alien invasion that we must come together as one to stop!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Will you make an apology to ATS when this Disclosure doesn't happen in the next few weeks?

Personally I don't think the fake invasion will happen until 2012 but I could be wrong.
edit on 9-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Will you Revelation, apologize to us when the E.T.'s Don't show us they are demons, as your crusade is out to push on everyone??
edit on 9-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
After years of conditioning watching shows like Star Trek, Lost in Space, Battlestar Galactica and reading countless material on extraterrial life and Space travel... Mankind is well acclimated to the notion that "WE ARE NOT ALONE" !! When this day does come, I believe People in general attitude will be: " So what else is new" !!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've been frequenting these sites for years and 'disclosure' is always a day away, a week away, a month away, a year away... It just goes on and on.
Sorry - got my cynical hat on today!
edit on 10-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's threads like this that have made the UFO/Aliens forum nothing more than a joke. And not a funny joke.

It takes away all the hard work and research that true UFOlogists put in and give us plausable accounts of enounters, even tho the best UFO reports have no proof to them, except maybe a few fuzzy pictures or a grainy YouTube clips. I'd rather read them, than some made up rubbish.

Just my 2 dinari's worth

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Even if Disclosure is not within week's I feel it is within a year or two. I can feel it. I have no other evidence. The future is bright.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Will you make an apology to ATS when this Disclosure doesn't happen in the next few weeks?

Personally I don't think the fake invasion will happen until 2012 but I could be wrong.
edit on 9-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

There are loads of these types of post on ATS, and they grate on my nerves.

If the OP's relating something he's heard, why the FLIP should he be held personally responsible, and expected to grovel, if it turns out to be inaccurate.

If someone told me there was a bomb planted in my workplace, I wouldn't wait to see it explode, just so that I knew it was true, before I let others know about it. And nor would I feel an apology was due, if after evacuation and search, it was found to be a hoax.

Don't be so bloody pompous! No offence intended, but I felt it needed saying.

As to my opinion of the authenticity of this scenario - if I ever see a flotilla of spacecraft above my city, I won't have a clue whether it's the aliens disclosing themselves, (and if so, whether to fight them or welcome them), or it's Project Bluebeam. Sadly, I lack so many other posters' absolute certainty about what's what, after a life-time of being cleverly lied to.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join