It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 - Massive Symphony Around The World! How About You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Pretty cool idea, but unfortunately I am anti-cell phone and don't own an iPad so it looks like I'm sol. They should have chose a work by Schnittke instead.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by yourboycal2

I have seen you slander hippies a few times today, does your "I heart you" not include hippies? Surely you are not broad stroking all hippies as scum. You don't have to love hippies, but hating on them every chance does not seem to do any good for anyone. It takes all kinds to make the world go round' no?

But surley you should ask me to define what i view as a hippy ?

My defintion of hippy is this .

Ignorant , don't practice what they preach , very narrow view , very selfish even though they declare unselfishness and love. hippocratical , and waste of DNA . They mostly are selfish beings , but they preach unity and openess , but there actions speak other wise. These types are usually driven by some sort of psycedelic and preach that they have seen reality , while other sober people cannot. type hippies. I've talked to many of these type of hippies , and they are so full of them selfs , that their "i love this " "tree loving" attitudes dillute there sense of reason and logic to the point , where your jaw is dropped in shock and aw at there actions.

no i do not support atrocities of mankind.

Its these type of hippies that usually promote these things that sucker in other meidocore less ignorant hippies into it .

Now to taint the beautiful music of good ol Ba~ by such peoples is a criminal injustice of the elegance of music.

Yes music does make the world go round and round , but so does gravatational forces. But nobody is cheering on gravity ? :p

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Yes music has many positive attributes.

But to fix problems no.

Or else we would sing kum ba ya at political events holding hands and wishing with lots of "love" for the problems to fix. But they don't.

People who organize events like this are just distracting real problems by giving us a false sense of hope .

Olympics , sporting events , reality tv all these things contribute to destractions in society .

This is no differnet.

What upsets me is they using old Ba~ music to promote it . Which suchs because such music shouldn't be tainted by ignorant masses

Music does not fix problems. We have 100 things on our plates right now that need to be dealt with. Destractions like this helps nobody . Just gives us more false hope , false unity , and false outcomes.

If i were president all such events would be put on suspension untill major problems are dealt with and i have the countrys attention without destractions :p

but thats just the deep side of it .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I was going to rebut, but I don't want to derail the thread anymore than I have with my first response to your post. I do understand what you are saying, I just wanted to defend the good hippies. You know, there is good and bad in all cultures/sub-cultures, and I did not want all to be under one umbrella of condemnation.

Peace form a 'hippyish' dude.

edit on 7-11-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I smell "Conspiracy",
"the 5th" is the Illuminati-Melodie!

What are we doing next Time?
Posting an Obama Poster?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"Ignorant , don't practice what they preach , very narrow view , very selfish even though they declare unselfishness and love. hippocratical , and waste of DNA . They mostly are selfish beings , but they preach unity and openess , but there actions speak other wise. These types are usually driven by some sort of psycedelic and preach that they have seen reality , while other sober people cannot. type hippies. I've talked to many of these type of hippies , and they are so full of them selfs , that their "i love this " "tree loving" attitudes dillute there sense of reason and logic to the point , where your jaw is dropped in shock and aw at there actions"

kinda sounds like organized religion the way you describe it

edit on 7-11-2011 by nopeitwasntme because: just because

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, look....this thread has nothing to do with hippies, but hippies are more than welcome.

And music? I happen to believe music can cure all types of things. If frequencies can cause illness, then most definitely there are frequencies than can heal.

Participate or don't participate. It doesn't matter, and we're all free to do what we want. There's no harm in being positive for a fun cause that involves a great composer.

Moving on with the topic...please?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They don't have the iPhone App yet

They better hurry up.

Funny comment 'bout the time zones btw, very true. Which one? Lol.
Looks like a European time zone so far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join