It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler Missing After Washington Mom Left Car Unattended

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

yes very true, but also the child, for ever reasons has gone missing could well be alive, we all have free time, as we wouldnt be here typing on ATS, i know it's not as cool as quakes, ufo's or strange sounds, NEA's, sun spots, false flags etc but, i have family that i would do anything for, for their safety and security, including loosing my life to save theirs, i bet you do too and would.

What we must all remember is something called empathy. even if this story is fishy and sinister as to why the incident happened and all the various variables involved, if anything lets try to establish if they child is recoverable? and if this is the case, what can the ATS community do to close this positively.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Good point. I didn't think about the cell phone because I hardly use mine. She could have even flagged down a passer by, I'm sure anyone seeing a mother with two kids would have pulled over to give them a lift to the gas station.

I think the story this mother is telling is very questionable.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

first piece of positive contribution, just like this member, who has done a little digging, a little digging and rooting around by many of ATus we can achieve wonderful heights of accomplishments and for the good of others.

what this one single post demonstrates, is that the parents have behavioral patterns, history, relationship issues, possibly custody battle etc, all these pieces eventually lead to leads and evidence.

sorry for the bluntness and sometimes sour commenting, i'm a passionate father, but dont focus on the doom and think of family bloom.

where is that father right now, do you know someone living near by, have a digital camera etc?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

it does seem to be pointing to questionable, but this doesn't by any means mean that were a toddler down! yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I hope you're joking about needing a license to be a parent. I agree the mother used poor judgement and I'm sure she's devistated but to be licensed to be a parent is a pathetic statement...joke or not.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

i steered away from commenting on this, it would be a joke and at it's rawest population control, a license is not required, but, maybe parenting classes in schools, parent colleges (no one is a born mother or father) we learn as we go along and from our own parents, but what if your parents were not the best role models to parenthood? Where would you turn to for help, guidance and tuition and above all support?

Even well educated folk can make stupid mistakes, there's no A level(UK) in parenting or a doctoral in parenting. This allows for many vulnerabilities in society from the druggies to the gifted career driven people, there is no class divide on poor parenting, you either "get the balance just right, exceed in a small number of cases percentage wise, or dont" theres no median to parenting.

children are neither like books, we are all unique, individuals with individual needs,wants and desires in life, the bit that make parenting unpredictable and bumpy.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

I have a feeling the finger of suspicion will be pointed at one, if not both parents.
With good reason too-

* Previous charges to the father for leaving child alone in car, while both mother & father were shopping. Father made to attend parenting classes. The mother would have been made well aware of this error, & witnessed the outcome of her husbands charges,yet she does it again?

* To quote the link-

"There was no sign of forced entry, according to police, who stopped searching the wooded area near the car Sunday.

A gas can wasn't found in Biryukova's car, a detail that "could mean a lot of things," Bellevue police spokeswoman Carla Iafrate told ABCNews.com

No gas can found????
Did the friend that dropped her off witness her getting fuel?

* A supposedly 'nice area'.
I'm assuming she left the car un-locked because this was a nice area....
Then why wouldn't you flag someone for help to use their cellphone?

I'm sorry to be so suspicious but these questions hang heavily over the mothers version of events.

I truly hope this little boy is found alive & well, to be hopefully placed in better care.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've known people who left their toddlers in a car for less than one minute to grab a coffee (and they were in visual range). I've considered that risky. Will probably not do this in any case.

But to leave the baby for ONE HOUR? Risky is one thing, but this is extremely cruel. Poor child.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
the mother didn't buy gas at the gas station. This is remarkably similar to an episode on law and order which is a favorite show of the mother. Dose not look good.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh thats the spirit of modern society, all of 7 flags, other threads relating to this story didnt get much exposure either.

Either your all self consumed, openly selfish, plain weird, childless, that all that matters at home mean nothing to you, unless it involves you and you call yourself the 99%! hehe america fails to ever shock me by your selfishness, self-consumed world(USA).

when you loose what you live for, dont expect me to come running to your aid, 7 flags? that sums up your society to nothing more comparable to the closed self-consumed China. You dont like being compared in that way, i know! truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe you deserve what's coming to you, prove me wrong! , when you no longer care about your neighbourhood ( spelt correctly!) when you no longer care about the wellbeing ans safety of children, your children, or not yours and only care about bombing foreign countries children instead of community spirit and togetherness, what are you fighting for? it isnt for your people!, in accidental air strikes, then that makes you worse than China or Far worse than Iran, at least they have empathy even amongst there atrocity of nature . thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join