It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler Missing After Washington Mom Left Car Unattended

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Toddler Missing After Washington Mom Left Car Unattended

abcnews.go.com

The FBI has joined the search for a toddler missing since Sunday morning after his mother said she left him alone for an hour in an unlocked car in Bellevue, Wash.

The mother, whose name has not been released by police, said she was driving with her two children when she had run out of gas on busy 112th Ave. So she and her 4-year-old trekked about a mile to a nearby gas station to Northtowne Chevron Service, leaving 2-year-old Sky Metalwala in the car. When they returned to the 4-door silver Acura an hour later, she said the boy was gone.

There was no sign of forced entry, according
(visit the link for the full news article)

MODS: please move/ re-title if needed for better exposure, when it hits home, bring it home.
edit on 7-11-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ATS and OWS folks, help find this toddler, i'm a father, i cannot imagine the pain this mother is suffering. I am a father and stories like this are heart wrenching, regardless of how stupid the parent was that caused the risk of this potential risk and in her case real.

Here at ATS we are all for the most part intelligent, inquisitive investigators and researchers, with an open mind, lets put our tools to real life offline use and help rescue this child and return the little chap to it's mother.

S&F it so we get the max exposure and help this mother and the poor little 'un thats possibly at threat of harm or "out there alone somewhere fending for himself at 2 years old, the clock is ticking on his life" , please!

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

One more reason why parents should have a license to have a child...I hope they find this little one quickly!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

so do i and with ATS having over a million active members, it needs exposure, SNF it please, if your a parent you'll know where im coming from, regardless of the idiocy of the mothers decisions, a child is now at threat.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

One more reason why parents should have a license to have a child...I hope they find this little one quickly!

Not sure if her getting the kid back would be the best thing, if she won't even bother locking the door when leaving him alone on the side of the road - let alone not taking into account that toddlers are wont to wander...

Regardless, though, yes hopefully this small one will turn up safe and ENDS up safe. The judgement shown here worries me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Yah! Cause no one ever gets into wrecks after getting their Drivers License!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

yeah true, but she is the child's mother, put yourself in her shoes, mentality aside! You dont have to live in washington to help, use what we all do here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by superman2012

so do i and with ATS having over a million active members, it needs exposure, SNF it please, if your a parent you'll know where im coming from, regardless of the idiocy of the mothers decisions, a child is now at threat.

I will SnF this, ONLY because I would go nuts if any of my kids went missing. They have not gone missing yet for the last decade or so because I care enough to WATCH them. I hope the child gets found and placed in a proper home. Most likely the child has already been "found" though. Sunday morning until now is a long time to not let the authorities know you found a child...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

ATS and OWS folks, help find this toddler

Yes Occupy Wallstreet, please help us find a child missing on the other side of the country. Protesters in Seattle please drive to Bellevue... #OWS is being used too often.

I'm about a stones throw away from that address ( 5 minute drive ). Bellevue is pretty upper class I'm a little surprised the kid was snatched. What a horrible mother.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

True, but how many more would be prevented if you had to undergo phsychological evaluation as well? And age limitation? That was a stupid comparison, driver's license has nothing to do with being a parent. Some people just shouldn't breed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

i know, callus decision, yes, aside from this, if it were your children, come on folks are we that cold hearted here on ATS that we should give her, her just desert, being her child's safety? i think not! less about the mother more thought about where the child maybe, lets knock our heads together for gods sake!

1.its not a UFO
2.it's OWS
3. its not a government conspiracy
4. its not leaked documents
5. its really a real child, in real life, that's in real danger
6. think about how and in what way YOU maybe able to help, regardless how insignificant your contribution maybe, it may end up saving the boy, think about it that way.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
lets not focus on the mother, lets focus on family values, what it means to you, what would you do,who would you call, where would you search, where would you begin, where would YOU begin as a researcher and investigator or evena profession start?

focus folks! we have established the mother has made possibly a grave mistake, now lets get on to it.

i dont wanna see 15 flags after 7 days, why? because this will show how self consumed we have all become, look at recent news from china, we shun at there attitudes towards issues that hit home, don't become one of those "walk on by types", this isn't a rogue mobile phone that dropped outa the apple playground, it's a child..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't know, something smells fishy about a mother leaving her toddler in an unlocked car unattended. How many cases end up where the parents are behind the missing child? It could just be a story she made up to cover something she regret doing to her child. I would think there would be enough cars passing by that would have stopped seeing there was a toddler unattended in an unlocked car.

Somethings not right here. Any parent in their right mind wouldn't leave their toddler unattended in an unlocked or even a locked car for that matter. When my kids were toddlers, even though I had to run into a convenience store for just a few minutes, I would always make sure I brought my kids with in with me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
lets not focus on the mother, lets focus on family values, what it means to you, what would you do,who would you call, where would you search, where would you begin, where would YOU begin as a researcher and investigator or evena profession start?

focus folks! we have established the mother has made possibly a grave mistake, now lets get on to it.

i dont wanna see 15 flags after 7 days, why? because this will show how self consumed we have all become, look at recent news from china, we shun at there attitudes towards issues that hit home, don't become one of those "walk on by types".

Yes, focus on family values. Clip this newspaper article or print it out and hang it up at your local high school. Remind them that children are not something to leave by the wayside. Besides that, what would you like me to do? Doesn't that state have an Amber alert? I live in Canada and I know no one in Washington. Obviously ( I would hope) they have canvassed the neighborhood and checked the area that a little guy might feel the need to hide when he realized he has lost his car...other than that...what?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The child had probably wandered off somewhere

will be found soon
edit on 7-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yes that is true and sad. I don't know about your peoples children, but, mine could not take off the car seat seatbelt. This looks like the child was in one...so did she unbuckle him first and then leave...or do something horrible to the child and regret it?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I don't know, something smells fishy about a mother leaving her toddler in an unlocked car unattended. How many cases end up where the parents are behind the missing child? It could just be a story she made up to cover something she regret doing to her child. I would think there would be enough cars passing by that would have stopped seeing there was a toddler unattended in an unlocked car.

Somethings not right here. Any parent in their right mind wouldn't leave their toddler unattended in an unlocked or even a locked car for that matter. When my kids were toddlers, even though I had to run into a convenience store for just a few minutes, I would always make sure I brought my kids with in with me.

Well this is not what the thread was intended for, but consider it a 'bump', so that's OK. On my part, I hardly know anyone who doesn't own a cellphone. Especially if you drive an Acura. What's the point of traveling to gas station? Any motorist could have lent a phone to make an emergency call, 911 would have worked nicely considering the kids.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

quite possibly, but lets not think the worse scenario yet, like i said draw your attention away from the mother, unless your investigative minds draws some possible evidence otherwise, if the child is alive, he can be saved, this isn't about being the hero of the day "though the media will see it that way!" it's about what everyone is screaming right now, home, family, values, community spirit, helping others to help you.

On ATS we are bound to have police officers, P.I's, scientists, even government members, fire fighters, community leaders and most of all good citizens, charity doesn't stop at home.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

LOL dont be sarcatic, i mentioned OWS , because they seem to be clawing at anything that will grab peoples attention, good or bad intentions. since there are thousands of them, either not at work and sciving or are simply homeless or just trying to find work, they can put there time to good use and yes i do mean for them to travel, why not?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
parents are going through a divorce , but they were already cited in 2009 for leaving a child unattended and had to attend parenting classes. Going through that already, how do you leave your child in the car like that???

Hope they find him, it looks a little fishy
edit on 7-11-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join