It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Doctor found guilty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I am saddened by the reality of the verdict. but not surprised. I hope this sends a message to doctors all over that etchics comes first, not money.

Too many doctors bow down to money, whether it is celebrity dollars or insurance company money, many, too many are guilty of breaking their oaths.

SIDE NOTE: When I was injured on the job, I asked my doctor what his diagnosis was. He replied, "It doesn't matter to you, you're not my client. It's the insurance company that I explain myself to, not you."

You make some really great points, and I am happy the doctor has to answer for his criminal actions in this case. he was not practicing medicine in the way a good doctor should, and you are correct in stating that there are many out there who do not have the best interests of their clients in mind...and are only concerned with money.

That being said I find it totally unreasonable for the Jackson family to not own up to Michael wanting these drugs, and thinking that Michael got justice with this conviction.

What a load of BS thinking that Michael can rest in peace now..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Even if Jackson self-administered the lethal dose of Propofol, the doctor was still responsible for supervising his patient, as in, keeping the drug out of hand. There was definitely something wrong in that case.

<< 1   >>

join