It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic documentary! TRUTH ALERT! - Who is enslaving us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"Anunnaki - don't watch this film" is 32:28 minutes long documentary about our true: history, future and present.
This film is mindblowing! Some things stated in this documentary are questionable and perhaps unreliable, but film itslef is a must see! It states facts without excessive and tiring talks!
Documentary reveals our genetics history - who modified our genes, who really controls the world and who is enslaving us, free energy - easily achievable, our 'innevitable' catastrophic future, "The Ark", alien technology, who created some of the most widespread viruses and much more, above all - very interesting informations! Enjoy.

I found explanation on anti gravity most interesting part of the film. What part of the film you found the most interesting one, also share your opinions I like to hear them!

Credits to Eugenio Lopez Carlos - creator of this movie.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i had a friedn you took monotomic gold, it did nothing so he tried some more from a diffrent website still did nothing. i whatched a whole documentary with him and my classmates at college about it what was stated in the documentary was amazing. At the end fo the documantary though it basicaly disclamed all the things that the guy talked about where only guess work. All the stuff the guy talks about monotomic gold in taht video is pretty much what the guy said on the video i watched in college. if it was a superconductor why arent they using it? it makes sense that using billions of euros/dollar/pounds to supercool magnets for the LHC seams a pointless waste of money when they could of just used monotomic gold.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Well it's because monotomic gold is not prooved to exist officially, it is rare and hard to find/filter it from the grund/deep waters.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The only thing that doesn't make sense about aliens looking for minerals, metals etc is that this stuff is amazingly abundant in the universe, especially in the non-inhabited places.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
i had a friedn you took monotomic gold, it did nothing so he tried some more from a diffrent website still did nothing. i whatched a whole documentary with him and my classmates at college about it what was stated in the documentary was amazing. At the end fo the documantary though it basicaly disclamed all the things that the guy talked about where only guess work. All the stuff the guy talks about monotomic gold in taht video is pretty much what the guy said on the video i watched in college. if it was a superconductor why arent they using it? it makes sense that using billions of euros/dollar/pounds to supercool magnets for the LHC seams a pointless waste of money when they could of just used monotomic gold.

I gotta ask: What in the world college did you go to become so lucid and articulate?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well it's because monotomic gold is not prooved to exist officially

nuclear process, doesn't suprise me. there is a 13 part docu by the 'inventor' on youtube. probably more discoverer than inventor.

I watched the whole thing. not sure what to say about the repeat of the sumerian clay tablets part, but finally someone else on this planet understands the secret of vibration. I can be happy for a day or two.

ed: if you don't know what orme's are google it, its a whole topic in itself and I can assure you they exist. not just gold either, like it said in the video 8 elements have been synthesized into orbitally rearanged elements. how you ask? everything is light. light and heat are opposites in equations, add heat you change the light, light changes the atom.

im not however going to go into more detail because again, its a nuclear process, don't screw with ormes, you can inadvertantly create gamma rays.
edit on 7/11/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed: theres a good reason we're not using ormes as superconductors, two actually. 1 did you not see the part about stability? and 2 try telling a materials scientist about ormes, or programmable magnets even, i've tried, they don't listen, even if you say you can show them in 5 minutes with youtube. which I can.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
The only thing that doesn't make sense about aliens looking for minerals, metals etc is that this stuff is amazingly abundant in the universe, especially in the non-inhabited places.

yea but those non-inhabited places aren't going to sustain your slave race or even allow for them to exist. So actually that makes more sense of it...not less.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Whats the point in having a slave race like us?

If you are technologically advanced enough for inter-steller or inter-dimensional travel, you will be technologically advanced enough to create robots or even biologicaly engineer beings with no free will that are happy to serve; why deal with the naturaly rebelious human race?

Why mine the earth when everything is in such amazing abundance elsewhere?

That is what I don't get about most ancient alien or alien-illuminaty theories.
Humans wanting to control humans I can understand, but why would a super-advanced species even bother with us, unless they thought we tasted good?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

why would we invent robots to work instead of us?

the answer to your question is simple, providing these aliens are about, they would in this theory use us to work on behalf of them so they don't have too.

why earth? good question, my initial guess would be we're the only planet (that we know of) with life. could be a factor, can't make something from nothing. (ignoring quantum physics for a moment...)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What a load of crab.

No need for a second line.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

We make robots to work for us, what would stop super-advanced aliens capable of inter-steller travel from making super-advanced robots that would be far stronger and far more efficient workers?

Humans arent exactly the most physicaly fit animal to bless the face of the earth. It just doesn't make sense. We aren't that strong or that fast or that agile. We have a tendancy to rebel against oppression and have very individualistic mindsets (at least in the western world). Many humans would choose to die fighting rather than be slaves, and many have done so in the past.

So... wtf.. why us? Robots would be unfathomably better slaves then we would be!

It is much more credible that we are enslaving ourselves. We do not lack of evil either, there is no need to bring aliens to the earth in order to have incredible evil here.

Once again... if aliens have interest in us, it will most likely be cause they want to eat us. At least that is the only non-benevolent reason I can come up with that super-advanced aliens would want anything to do with us.

Or maybe I'm just hungry.
edit on 7-11-2011 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by whatsinaname

So... wtf.. why us? Robots would be unfathomably better slaves then we would be!

As far as I know - Those aliens are in higher dimension than we are, they are "manevolent" (evil) they have a need to control, supress and feed on victims fear - that's what drives them. For example we (humans) feed on happines and love. Since aliens feed on fear, victims must have a soul (like we do) wich will generate fellings (fear) and robots dont have a soul and therefore aliens cannot feed from them.
edit on 7/11/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

At Chernobyl, the robots failed under the radiation so they sent in biological units (people) to do the job.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

yea but those non-inhabited places aren't going to sustain your slave race or even allow for them to exist. So actually that makes more sense of it...not less.

So they have the power/technology to travel the universe but cant robots that labor for them?

k.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

exactly right but i do think they have been and are still around us

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Hehe just watched it. Loved it. So easy to watch and listen to, broken and dumbed down so all the skeptics can take the information in for once. Gives you a general idea on the situation were all in lol.

S+F 10/10

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this too. Sort of reminding me of classic BBC shows like Look Around You or Hitchhikers Guide.
Highly recommended for a clever use of humour in some of these more macabre subjects as well as just gorgeous design and music.

S&F

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by definity

I gotta ask: What in the world college did you go to become so lucid and articulate?

Funniest thing I've read on here in ages. Star for you Aliensun.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Originally posted by Regenstorm
What a load of crab.
No need for a second line.

What a load of intelligence.
We don't need YOUR second line.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

.... why would a super-advanced species even bother with us, unless they thought we tasted good?

Come on, it's not that hard to understand. History calls it "Building an Empire". There are numerous conceivable possibilities to take advantage of a "colony".

edit on 19-1-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join