It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having Trouble with the Alt. Substance Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what's the deal?

Seems like since the dawn of my ATS rights to navigate the alt. substance forum i noticed the mods bullying everyone there, deleting posts that did not go against rules and regulations, and now the forum is closed?

sorry but i can't hang out around ATS anymore if 'deny ignorance' is their modo, they should follow it.

edit on 11/7/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

There is an alt substance forum?

I seen recently that there was a huge crackdown against any of that type of talk if it's what I think it is.

So if there was one in the past, it's probably gone now. Just a guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Aww man, sad to see a vet talk about leaving. I understand what you are saying, and why have the forum if it is so much trouble. I think the 'deny ignorance' applies more to some of the members posts though. It seems a civil discussion about edgy topics always draws in clowns with personal testimonies and promotion of illegal substances. It's too bad, because the topic(s) are certainly a part of our society, for better or/and worse, and a forum to express perspectives or argue premises seems logical on such a board, but since our audience includes such a diversity, including minors, I can understand the clamp down.
Don't let it run you off though, there is still much goodness here, and we are approaching the year of the apocalypse!
It's gonna get interesting....

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Its closed.
Too many people cannot respect the very simple rules so we have to suffer for all the morons who ruined it.

new topics

top topics

join