It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ 2001 The Prelude to a bigger and 10 time stronger EVENT 11/09/2011!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Huh?? I hope the big event is not a spelling bee because it's going to be hard for you to qualify. So what is this event on 11/9 that has got your panties in a bundle?

OOOooooooo, the 60 second Emergency test, ahhhhhh run for the hills, the TV is beeping weird.
edit on 7-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by redoubt

..ats is a conspiracy theory site !!!!!..relax dude we having fun ..why not??..some times we will discover somethings in this fun play...this is nature..

I agree and have enjoyed it for years. But there's no reason why we can't walk on the wild side occasionally and call it all what it is...
edit on 7-11-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeEd

watch out! if you laugh to much you will get fat there are statistics about that...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe it is just me but doesn't it just sound a bit silly for them to use a date that is so easy to determine. I mean its like if I hit you one every saturday. You would pretty much expect it to happen every saturday. 11/9/11 just seems a bit of a stretch for the " High and mighty overlords to be so stupid as to do this. What ever they have in mind won't be a world killer so why would they purposely sabatoge their own plans at total dimination. Course I don't believe they are lizard men or even the illuminati. If they actually exist which i find nearly impossible Then surely "They" Are just a bunch of humans. You really don't need any other force to blame it on, Believe it or not humans can be bad..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i see a lot of anger, here about this "aaron spelling "thing.,.but not the spelling is the tread here so relax people, who has no arguments but this one, my "panties are ok( i don`t now what bundle is and i don`t care), so if you can (want) not to see the forest because of trees, that does`t mean that my abovetopsecrets ideeas are not good enough on this site, here are the all assumptions, like other people assumptions on this site, that for guys relax and comment ..
edit on 7-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sooo, anyone made any plans for Christmas?

The reason I ask is that there is so much doom and gloom regarding 9th and 11th November, just wait until next year 21/12/12. I mean even the Mayans saw this coming!!

It's nice to think you have cracked some sort of code or secret, but let's be honest. I have been a member here for nigh on 9 months and nearly every week there is a prediction that the World will end on such and such a date.

If it does happen, I will be more than happy to come back and congratulate the OP for being spot on. Anybody else with me?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is all insignificant rubbish !
The real date to be wary of is
13-12-11 ! ! !

or is it 11-12-13 ? I get confused !

Peace
edit on 043030p://11America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Pentagon Puts Military Bases on Alert: Big Event, now:nov 08 2011 time 12;04

______beforeitsnews/story/1337/023/Pentagon_Puts_Military_Bases_on_Alert:_Big_Event.html

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

i did not have such a prediction like prediction that the World will end , there are just assumptions, DID you forget your 9/11 so quickly ????....yeah you are alive not death , lucky one, by the way i don`t like predictions ..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

you will remain confused !...peace and love (sex)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

actually i did , i will go to Belgium to spend there the "hollyday tree" (White House quote), with my sister !!!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow, after reading all this I guess I know what it's like to be a worker at a mental institution listening to the rambles of the crazy.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

"tell me who do you walk too, and i will tell you who you are",

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
After 911 you had the war in Iraq and Afghanistan oc the patriot and victory acts were pushed through as well. You did not provide a possible reason for a "10 times larger" event. Also I dont think the empire of the city feels confident in carrying out another false flag attack involving victims on home soil.

Back in 2001 the Internet was still very much a youth phenomenon. In the event of another false flag attack the nation might eat up what the media says, or it might turn to the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join