It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Engagement Area Simulator/Tracker (BEAST)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.dtic.mil...

Norio Hayakawa is a person of interest in regards to this subject. This super computer WAS located at area 51. It's current status is unknown. It MAY still be there. It MAY have moved. It MAY have been dismantled. It MAY still exist. It MAY be improved continually through research and development. Not much is known about this black project even to this day.
edit on 7-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbet0ld

Interesting. According to some websites (non-credible sources, of course..), this supercomputer/application system is able to track a supposed 'computer chip that is placed in the hand or forehead of any human being', anywhere on the globe, using GPS.

Kind of confusing, being that from what I gather from the report/memo, is that it's purpose is to be for tracking satellites and ballistics (I.e., missiles).

The manufacturer of this supercomputer/application system, 'Thinking Machines Corporation' had filed for Chapter 11 in 1994 and the hardware-division of the company was purchased by Sun Microsystems. After this, Thinking Machines Corporation, was simply a small, parallel software tool company - Later being purchased by Oracle in 1996. Sun Microsystems was THEN acquired by Oracle in 1999, bringing the remaining TMC intellectual properties under one 'corporate umbrella' once again.

Believe it or not, 'Thinking Machines Corporation' was mentioned several times in the original 'Jurassic Park' film, as the manufacturer of the supercomputer(s) used to operate the park, as well as one of the instrumental tools used in cloning 'Dino DNA', lol!

Interesting nonetheless, good find dude.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

If it can track wartime assets. It can definitely track a human. The purposes of tracking humans would NOT be DECLASSIFIED whatsoever for public consumption. Mind control is speculation. However it totally isn't out of the realm and is a very logical possibility.

Based on the patent I have linked to below and what is highlighted in yellow, it has long been possible to create chips that embed in the intestinal wall. With technology today, you would need an electron microscope just to even see the chips they have now. Just imagine your food, your beverages, medical injections, etc. I wonder how far this project has come.

Chip Patent
edit on 8-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have to say this is one of the worst threads I've read for off topic nonsense being added to what was an interesting start of the thread. The device mentioned in the article has nothing to do with tracking people with computer chips in their head. Just start a different thread on that topic rather than hijack the original thread. Just my two cents.

Now back on topic, I'm sure some computer from 1990 is now in museum (perhaps secret) or already chopped up and recycled. I'm amazed anyone was still running a vax in 1990.

It seems to me this device would have been based near the sensor array unless the sensor array is distributed across the country/globe.. That makes Groom Lake less likely to host the device. If anything, it would be hosted in some place like the now defunct Blue Cube at Ozinuka. If you can put the asset in a room and secure it, you don't need to hide it in the desert. The Blue Cube was full of "meat lockers" with bank vault like doors.

Potentially this computer never was actually connected to a real life sensor array. Often these projects/programs designed by the private sector are fed dummy data just to test the system. [No use giving civilians real intel to play with.] The sensor data could be artificial, just to see how the box works. That is, you wouldn't build the sensor array until you believed the box could do the job.

The DoD did a similar project with an array of GPUs rather than CPUs. It might have been a follow up to this project.

The founder of Thinking Machines went on to form
www.abinitio.com...
I include the website for completeness. The actual website is useless. The company is very secretive. Ab Initio came up in some research I can't reveal at the moment, but they absolutely have a recent government connection.

The wiki actually has more info on the company than their own website.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I have to say this is one of the worst threads I've read for off topic nonsense being added to what was an interesting start of the thread. The device mentioned in the article has nothing to do with tracking people with computer chips in their head. Just start a different thread on that topic rather than hijack the original thread. Just my two cents.

Heh, when and where did anyone mention anything about a computer chip IN someone's head? Feel free to start a thread on that topic if you wish. It was not mentioned here and is not a concern of mine really as it is too much of an invasive method to be practical.

edit on 9-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Chip in intestinal wall. Same difference. The thread was hijacked.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbet0ld

Originally posted by gariac

Heh, when and where did anyone mention anything about a computer chip IN someone's head? Feel free to start a thread on that topic if you wish. It was not mentioned here and is not a concern of mine really as it is too much of an invasive method to be practical.

edit on 9-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

Up a few messages

Interesting. According to some websites (non-credible sources, of course..), this supercomputer/application system is able to track a supposed 'computer chip that is placed in the hand or forehead of any human being', anywhere on the globe, using GPS.

I can not see any connection to the USAF facility.
edit on 9-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

We wouldn't have this problem if people who were unfamiliar with the subject matter being discussed here refrained from making comments on a subject they have not investigated or understand themselves.

Anyone knowledgeable with these subject matters know that the tattoo chip that goes on the forehead or wrist or anywhere else is an EXTERNAL chip placed on the outer layer of skin.

DO NOT TAKE PERSONAL USER STATEMENTS/OPINIONS FROM FORUMS AND USE THEM AS FACTS OR MISCONSTRUE STATEMENTS AND OPINIONS TO CONFUSE FACTS WITHOUT YOUR OWN SUPPORTIVE INVESTIGATION INTO A SUBJECT.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The original post had zero to do with tracking people. It was related to SDI. Further, it had a link to an actual DoD document, that it is started out as a no BS zone.

top topics

join