It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faceoff: Occupy Wall Street vs. Tea Party Movement (Infographic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm just the messenger, I'm staying neutral here.

I'll leave the debating up to you guys as I have recently (well not so recently) taken a large step back from debating on this site.

Info graph brought to you buy Accelerated-degree.com
edit on 11/7/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obama, Moore, Pelosi and playing the Race Card? Clearly created to benefit Obama. 4 more years of the same. Clearly made by an Obama supporter, so it's worthless because it's Partisan. Somebody in Obama and the DNC's hip pocket made that.

I expect the Internet will be full of Obama propagandists over the next year pretending otherwise. Did not take them long to take over OWS and own it. Then the violence and criminal activity started. The real protesters need to get away from that and reorganize or admit they are working for the Obama campaign. One or the other.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

All that information and all you can focus on is "Interested in removing Obama from office because of his race." However, the OWS stereotype "unemployed and looking to live off government aid" is perfectly acceptable.

Let's try this again:

Cain, Gingrich, Romney and mocking the unemployed? Clearly created to benefit Republicans. Intended to vote out Obama. Clearly made by a Tea Party supporter, so it's worthless because it's Partisan. Somebody in the Tea Party and the RNC's hip pocket made that.

I expect the Internet will be full of Republican propagandists over the next year pretending otherwise. Did not take them long to smear OWS in every way possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Propaganda.

This is just pushing the left/right paradigm.

Lets remember the origins of the Tea Party were similar to that of OWS, both started with people protesting bail outs and the federal reserve. But the Tea Party was branded by the mainstream media as republican and OWS was branded to be leftist.

See past the propaganda which is intended to generalize and then polarize movements to create separation. This is so responsibility can be blamed on "The Other".

Divide and conquer are the tools of the mainstream media as well as the Demacrans and Republicrats...
edit on 7-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, it's actually got some surprising statistics, to me at least.
Though I'm a lefty that supports OWS and not the Tea Party, I was always under the impression that the Tea Party was mostly libertarians, not republicans.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Whoever did the graphic still believes that this movement is a liberal movement when we've made it abundantly clear time and time again that we do not want any part of the corrupt 2 party oligarchy! We are a human movement and a political action movement but in no way are we a partisan political movement!

top topics

join