Politico:138 Articles Regarding Herman Cain .91 Involving Allegations of Sexual Harassment . Fast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just to add.....

For all the Clinton comparisons, we have to remember - his partner was willing.

Yes he was a cheating liar, but he wasn't a rapist.
Herman Caine is a violent criminal who uses his position to get sexual favors. The guy shoved a woman's head into his lap and said "you want the job, right?"

The difference is clear. They're both liars, but only 1 is a rapist.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
My thoughts......they are really scared of him.

Second

Of course they're scared! The man was forcing himself on scores of women! This wasn't a one time thing. It shows patterns of criminal behavior. The man is forceful and violent.

So yeah, I'd be scared too. Who's to say that a pimp hat wearin, pizza makin rapist won't be climbing through your window for a little retribution??

Yes TPTB are scared of the man who is proud of his connections to the Koch Brothers and Kissinger, and who worked at the Federal Reserve...
Yes, TPTB gave Cain a bunch of news coverage, just so a week later they could take him down?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Just to add.....

For all the Clinton comparisons, we have to remember - his partner was willing.

Yes he was a cheating liar, but he wasn't a rapist.
Herman Caine is a violent criminal who uses his position to get sexual favors. The guy shoved a woman's head into his lap and said "you want the job, right?"

The difference is clear. They're both liars, but only 1 is a rapist.

Plus, only 1 of them got actually got some.
We shouldn't praise either of them, because what both of them did is bad.
But what's better? Getting some in the oval office? Or making sexual advances on 4 women and getting turned down?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I heard he loves those Ubekibekibekistan girls.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

This is a joke right? Please, for all of us here on ATS tell us exactly what Mr. Cain did?
You can't! Not based on facts. Are you aware that sexual harassment is a vague complaint. Laughing at a dirty joke in mixed company can constitute sexual harassment. Giving someone a compliment on what they are wearing if that compliment is not wanted can be sexual harassment.

Trying to bait me emotionally by claiming to judge my character is not going to work. Yes, I do believe in forgiveness. I believe in grace extended to another as well. I also know people can and do change.

However, to come off so righteous and moral, do your moral convictions hold true to freedom and the Constitution? You know that thing we are all fighting to hold on to? If so, then whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty? You have made yourself judge, jury and executioner. Based on what they grounds?
"thing" we

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Nice twisted sense of humor. Link please?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I gave you a star for that! Most probably won't get it!

Pax

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!!

Talk about twisted..........
edit on 7-11-2011 by whaaa because: f4f

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Here is the head in crotch account by Ms. Bialek. (the 4th and most recent victim)
The old "do this if you want the job routine"

www.myfoxchicago.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TinkerHaus

This is a joke right? Please, for all of us here on ATS tell us exactly what Mr. Cain did?
You can't! Not based on facts. Are you aware that sexual harassment is a vague complaint. Laughing at a dirty joke in mixed company can constitute sexual harassment. Giving someone a compliment on what they are wearing if that compliment is not wanted can be sexual harassment.

Trying to bait me emotionally by claiming to judge my character is not going to work. Yes, I do believe in forgiveness. I believe in grace extended to another as well. I also know people can and do change.

However, to come off so righteous and moral, do your moral convictions hold true to freedom and the Constitution? You know that thing we are all fighting to hold on to? If so, then whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty? You have made yourself judge, jury and executioner. Based on what they grounds?
"thing" we

I never said he was clearly guilty. You, on the other hand, have labeled these women liars and attention whores.

I'm fairly certain there is some truth to these allegations. As others have mentioned, once could be a simple misunderstanding.. Twice, could still possibly be another misunderstanding. But when you have FIVE women making the same complaints I'm inclined to believe there is some truth to them.

Why would all of these women receive settlements? You offer a cash settlement and a non-disclosure agreement to COVER YOUR ASS. There is more evidence showing that Cain is guilty of all of the allegations than there is that these women are simply lying for attention.

The women who have made themselves public have stated that they are not seeking litigation or monetary reward.. They just want the world to know who's running for president. You are accusing me of acting rashly but you've already decided without giving it much though, obviously, that Cain is an innocent saint being targeted by greedy women who want attention.

ETA: One way or another this will kill Cain's bid for the presidency. Whether he's guilty or not I'll be glad to see him go. Goooood riddance.

edit on 7-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you, Whaaa.

I was confused by the link request, myself.
This woman has been plastered all over the news for the past 5 hours. Always talkin about "he groped my genitals and put my head in his lap."

This is the 4th woman of possibly a much larger list. At this point it is quite clear that Mr. Cain is a criminal of the most disguting sort. He feels entitled to whatever he wants. Unlike Tiger Woods and Anthony Weiner and Clinton though, he drives through the stop sign. He wants to grab a breast or some genitals then he doesn't feel the need to romance or ask even. He's the powerful pizza man. He can do whatever or whoever he wants I suppose.

I watch Crimial Minds. These guys always start like this. These allegations are 15-20 years old. By now, I'm quite sure Mr Cain has a concrete, sound proof, underground lair. Complete with video camera, mattress, and chains of varying sizes.
Investigators should be looking into Herman Cain's car trunk or basement; not his past!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by paxnatus

My thoughts:

1) The issue is resulting in a LOT of coverage for Cain, and has solidified his core of support and prompted many campaign donations.

2) Cain will be vindicated and cleared of these allegations on some level, or it will otherwise be seen as a non-issue or rallying cry and Cain will enjoy the support needed to win the republican nomination.

3) Cain is not presidential material as he has no fundamental understanding of a good many of the main issues we're currently dealing with and frequently appeals to more-knowledgeable faceless advisors (who tend to be legacy Washington insiders who crafted the current debacles in the first place), offers no real solutions, continues to push for aggressive US policies and offer no discernible threat to big government or business, and relies on catchy phrases and a folksy demeanor to appeal to certain voters and garner support.

4) If elected, no significant change for the better results as the Fed continues as-is, US military aggression continues as-is, failed domestic policies and intrusion in states' and peoples' rights continue as-is.

That's just what I'm feeling so far. Perhaps I missed something somewhere...?

You forgot a very obvious reason. Cain lacks the family tree to become a president.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Lol. Glad you could enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
From a Fox News Sunday 11-7 interview with Ron Paul:

WALLACE: Do you think allegations against Herman Cain are relevant in this campaign?

PAUL: The allegations against his program, he's liking, you know, the Federal Reserve and his national sales tax -- yes, they are very legitimate and his support for bailouts, those allegations are very legitimate.

Those other allegations, these problems that he had -- no, I don't think, I think the media blew this way out of proportion. I think there are a thousand stories out on there and I think that dilutes the real debates, because his views on foreign policy for instance are dramatically different than mine.

I mean, he wants to expand on these. And he believes in the bailouts and the Federal Reserve and all this. I think that's what we should be talking about. And I don't like the distractions. So, I don't agree with all of the concentrations on that.

www.foxnews.com...

Dr. Paul went on to say it is not the distractions that helps his campaign but people becoming aware of Cain's support of a national ales tax and his lack of commitment to budget/government cuts.

So while the media and many in the general public are most concerned with the titillation factor and phony popularity contest, Ron Paul stays true to character as a statesman and patriot being much more concerned that the very serious issues that face our nation.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Accusations are not fact articles nor a press conference is proof of either in fact did any of them ever go to court?

No. Judged and executed in the public opinions of ASSUMING fact's not in evidence and again all settled which means what prey tell?

Looking for a payday and had they happened that tells more about them than they do about the accused that their "honor" has a set price.

Heard one got 45k for talking.

Yeah dirty politics at its finest fact's do not matter only their perceptions.
edit on 7-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Accusations are not fact articles nor a press conference is proof of either in fact did any of them ever go to court?

Settlement. The accusation comes before, and If there is nothing behind it nobody will settle.
Let me show you what an accusation looks like:

Originally posted by neo96
Looking for a payday and had they happened that tells more about them than they do about the accused that their "honor" has a set price.

Heard one got 45k for talking.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yeah, what are people not getting about this issue?

There were multiple settlements. Some of these women received partial salaries if they agreed to sign a non-disclosure.

You have to understand that the National Restaurant Association is the entity that paid these women off - They have lawyers staffed for this kind of thing. When you hear they paid a 45k partial salary in one of these incidents it becomes pretty clear they did not want it going to court. Why would they prefer to settle out of court if the charges were made up? Because they didn't want to assume responsibility for their employee's actions - which they would have been forced to had the case gone to court and a conviction been delivered.

Same goes for Michael Jackson.. He gives a few million to his accuser's family and it never goes to court. Do you think the court would have awarded that much? Probably not, but MJ would have had a criminal record and some possible jail time at that point.. Thus the settlement. Despite overwhelming evidence and the victim's testimony most MJ fans refuse to see the truth.. It's amazing how we can shut our eyes to facts that don't line up with what our emotions want. I wish I could do this, but I've never been able to.

You people claiming these stories are lies, fabricated by women who want money and attention.. Well, the woman stand to gain NOTHING out of this at this point.. It seems you really just want to believe what you want to believe, despite the evidence, fact, and observational data that shows Cain is most likely a sexual predator. Sometimes you just have to admit you bet on the wrong horse..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Has someone already run his genealogy and confirmed he's one of the few not related to european royalty?

It's been done before...who was it, Harding - I think - so far was the only US president not caught up in that whole bloodline. Likely? No...but possible. Regardless, if he won't be elected president, I want to make sure is for the right reasons and not just who you're related to, and Cain has plenty of those reasons for me so far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join