It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Your BS Anonymous Hacking Threats Get Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by yourmaker
perhaps that is the best thing that could happen. don't you see it's opening your eyes to a whole new prospect?
you can clearly see what we SHOULD be doing instead of what they are.

not really unfortunately
I'm too against protesting in large crowds for you have no idea what then fewer protestors against something real

I'm not at all saying there's no problem
if you look at my thread/post history you will see that

But their message, if you can call it that, is so baddddd

They don't have a consistent message and the majority of what I have heard is too unrealistic
free this and free that during an economic crisis, it's so dangerous to me

And i've always been against Anon if you look at my thread/posts history
Is Slayer said why would anyone support a faceless enemy with nothing but e-attacks under their nameless belt

Anon just means people speaking Anonymously, you are part of Anon by posting on this forum with a handle instead of using your real name and face. So when you talk trash about Anon based on your lack of understanding of the concept behind Anon, you are actually talking trash about yourself. It's kinda funny.

Edit- Btw, while Anon is the voice, there is a hacking group that carries out many of Anon's operations, that group is Antisec. Trash Antisec if you please, that would make more sense.
edit on 7-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
it's about democracy. any old person can make an anon threat, but that's the point of being leaderless. anyone can do anything they want, but anon's power is in it's numbers. the success/failure of any anon mission is whether or not others agree with said mission, and whether they want to help. so yea anyone can do it, but that's the whole point.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
it's about democracy. any old person can make an anon threat, but that's the point of being leaderless. anyone can do anything they want, but anon's power is in it's numbers. the success/failure of any anon mission is whether or not others agree with said mission, and whether they want to help. so yea anyone can do it, but that's the whole point.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A lot of you peeps dont get it and are in error by saying that groups like Anon and OWS have no direction and leaders. All these people are leaders and the direction is organic...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Are you referring to the 'hive mind'?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"We are Anon...Anyno...Anamo...We wear Guy Fawkes masks."

They're a bunch of liberty-hating thugs. Free speech is only their right, as far as they're concerned. Small children act better than they do.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Article is pretty spot on. There are so man of these retarded videos on YouTube it's not even funny. I suppose it's to be expected from a group that has no real cause or leadership and who's membership can be gained by going down to the local costume store and dropping $5 on a Guy Fawkes mask. My intent in posting this is to help others realize that not everything you see related to the group is a threat, and that anyone, anywhere can fly the Anonymous banner. Read the article for a list of ridiculous threats and their outcomes.

You do know that you're stating the blindingly obvious, right?

I have a feeling you've been sucked into the idea that Anonymous is some kind of organized group of people, as though they should have a media center and a spokesperson.
Anyone who has followed the Anonymous movement since the protests against the cult of $cientology will know what you've added here already, because they have a minimum of reasonable intelligence.

You're not telling people anything new.

And FYI, the same can be said for the thousands of "documentaries" about UFO's, lizard people, 9/11... anyone can produce and publish a video, none of it can be trusted as authentic.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
"We are Anon...Anyno...Anamo...We wear Guy Fawkes masks."

They're a bunch of liberty-hating thugs. Free speech is only their right, as far as they're concerned. Small children act better than they do.

/TOA

Liberty hating thugs?

Do people ever take a pause and wonder "will this make me sound like a stereotypical right-wing hypocrite?"

You call them that, and then suggest that they shouldn't have the right to freedom of speech? Or are you suggesting that they are against freedom of speech? Because I haven't seen any evidence of that.

They attacked the Egyptian government sites and shut them down during the revolution, they've done the same to Syria. They attacked sites withdrawing service from WikiLeaks (which IMO is fair - their decisions were made for them by the US Government) they exposed the identities of corrupt and violent thug Police officers, and they support the Occupy movement.

How is any of that liberty hating?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join