It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Drone Kills 16-Year-Old Pakistani Boy Days After He Attends Anti-Drone Organizing Meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by earthdude

WE DO NOT USE OUR CHILDREN AS HUMAN SHILEDS. (unlike Muslim terrorists)

Was that clear enough for you ?

I see children all around the army base. I see them now. They are a shield. They are being used.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I see children all around the army base. I see them now. They are a shield. They are being used.

The death of children is cynically used for propaganda purposes(either affirming or denying). Example: After US dropped nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, Truman announced it as an attack on "an army base". Of course we all know that Hiroshima was a city full of children.

Statement by the President, August 6, 1945
IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- August 6, 1945

STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Sixteen hours ago an American airplane dropped one bomb on Hiroshima, an important Japanese Army base.

And then for the trumpeting: For years after the Federal building in Oklahoma City was bombed, the official story went that only a bunch of innocent children were killed, and zero Federal agents. Out of 168 killed,

99 worked for the federal government.[93] Eight of the victims were federal agents, from four federal agencies. Nineteen of the victims were children, fifteen of whom were in the America's Kids Day Care Center.[94]
wikipedia

The facts get shifted, shuffled, buried, or exaggerated; according to how the shufflers want the public to react.

edit on 18-11-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join