It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Young Man Is Now In Hell For Being " Normal"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These young people had a supernatural experience wherein God allowed them to see the things of Heaven and Hell, and, in the latter, they were shown people like this young man who ended up in Hell for being what passes for " normal" in a lot of the world.

What is scary is that this kind of " normal" is not much different from the one I used to go by when I was a " New Ager" I thought, as long as I don't do anything that I don't want done to me then I am scott free. If Hell is real, then people need to consider what it actually takes to not end up there.

Reading the excerpt of the young person who ended up in Hell reminded me of the following quote:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

www.spiritlessons.com...

We continued with Jesus, holding His hand even tighter. We came to a section that really made an impression on me. We saw a young man, 23 years old, suspended waist-high in the middle of a fire. We couldn't see exactly what his torment was, but the number 666 was engraved on him. He also had a metal plate on his chest that read, "I am here for being normal." When he saw Jesus, he extended his hand towards Jesus begging for mercy. The Word of God says in Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way that seems right to a person, but its end is the way of death."

When we read the plate that said "I am here for being normal", we asked the Lord, "Lord, how come!? Is this possible that a person can come to this place for this reason?" Then Jesus asked him, "Andrew, why are you here in this place?" He answer, "Jesus, when I was on Earth, I thought that just killing and stealing were sins, and that is why I never tried to get close to you." In Psalms 9:17 is says "The wicked shall be turned into Hell, all the heathen that forget God."

Andrew made a big mistake by classifying sins, like many people do today. The Bible is very clear when it says that the wages of the sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. (Romans 6:23) Further, when the Bible talks about sin, it never classifies sins, because all of them are just sins. Andrew had the chance to know and accept Jesus but he didn't take the opportunity that God had given to him. Maybe he had a thousand opportunities to know the Lord, but he never wanted to know Him and that was the reason he was there. Then a big blanket of fire covered his body and we never saw him again.

Former Atheist Professor didn't believe in God or any of this stuff, but when he almost died, he came upon a terrifying experience that he claims was more real than even this world we live in. He alone could not have escaped and saved himself from the horror that he was witnessing. In the following video he explains what did.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: link

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Another post about hell?

Man what is your obsession with hell?

Realize the only people that experience this Hell you continuously post about are religious people who have been scared into believing this place exists.

A loving God would not subject his children to such a place

edit on 7-11-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So much for love, compassion and forgiveness.
This Jesus seems to enjoy torturing people yes?
I don't like the sound of this fellow he seems to think that instilling fear is the best way to get people to obey him.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Pocky

Another post about hell?

Man what is your obsession with hell?

Realize the only people that experience this Hell you continuously post about are religious people who have been scared into believing this place exists.

A loving God would not subject his children to such a place

edit on 7-11-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"I am here for being normal"

Was there a trademark sign on that plate so I know where to buy one ?

You religious folks should really consider reading things as they are and realize they are seriously demented stories that can damage fragile minds.

Hell is real perhaps but it has nothing to do with any religion earthlings know of.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I've heard that God is love but God is also wrath.

He's the one who hears the cries of infants being sliced and diced in all the abortions clinics. He took his time make those souls and bodies only for somebody else to come and tear away at it. He holds wrath for all the evils done. In his mercy he brought somebody to pay our ransom, but if the ransom is not accepted, then nobody pays and we must pay ourselves.

Romans 6:23

23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The " unconditonal love" God that people are talking about is the handsome dude ( counterfeit messiah) that is gonna come here and tell people that he came in many forms in many past lives. He's gonna say he came as Buddha and a bunch of other teachers to help us spiritually evolve- something like that. Everybody who buys the New Age teachings about how it's all about karma and re-incarnation and evolution is gonna easily accept the mark of the beast and end up in Hell. When this guy comes, he is gonna abolish Judeo-Christianity and say that the stuff in the Bible about him is not true or miscontrued, and that what he really mean't to say with eternal life has to do with the karma and re-incarnation stuff- something like that- and the ones who are gonna fall for it are those who never actually read the Bible, to know and discern that the guy was saying an incredible and egregious lie. - this is what I understood from other sources I read. Something like the above is gonna happen.

If you want to hear about the handsome antichrist who is gonnna come here then watch the following video wherein Ken Peter talks about a vision of the tribulation that was given to him by God, wherein he saw many things that would take place.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What is your point exactly? That anyone who isn't Christian and following or trying to get close to Jesus is going to hell, even the 'normal' people?

I have so many issues with Christianity, but the biggest is the fear mongering. No wonder so many are driven away from Christianity and Christians. Your not helping your cause any by fear mongering. I would venture to guess that a big portion of believers are only a believer out of fear of damnation and hell and not so much a true loving relationship with their personal savior.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
IMHO, you were not walking with Jesus, but with Satan. Satan can come as an angel of light, and is a deceiver. Your revelation/vision will take man away from the loving God and force them toward hate for God. Wouldn't that be the result desired by Satan? You can see by your responses to your thread that you have only turned souls away from God.

It's not Jesus you saw, it's Satan.

Jesus would not leave that man's soul in hell if that man called on the name of Jesus to be saved. Jesus is our creator (John 1) and loves His creation. Even He said that He lost none of His sheep save the Son of Perdition. The torment that you see is already taken by Jesus for all of us, so we receive the gift of eternal life with God in heaven for free, not because of our works. That is how you know that is a false vision from Satan. Please read the book of John in the Bible to see the love of God. While there are statements of how sin condemns man to hell, these condemnations no longer apply to us (see Romans 8:1) and we are saved.

Otherwise, it would not be the "gospel" meaning "good news." Right?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Akragon

I've heard that God is love but God is also wrath.

He's the one who hears the cries of infants being sliced and diced in all the abortions clinics. He took his time make those souls and bodies only for somebody else to come and tear away at it. He holds wrath for all the evils done. In his mercy he brought somebody to pay our ransom, but if the ransom is not accepted, then nobody pays and we must pay ourselves.

If we all return to him when we die, what would be the point of God being wrathful?

He will be everyones judge when the time comes...

And no one was sent as a ransom either... What you do in your life will be your testament when you meet your creator... And accepting someone elses sacrifice as something that pays for your issues is simply a logic fail.

Jesus came to show the path to the world... Not as some disgusting sacrifice for all man kind to continue to live in sin.

Hell doesn't exist man, and that is according to your bible. Let go of the garbage the church has fed you and try to walk the path he showed you.

Fear is your only enemy my friend....

That includes fear of Hell

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Oh man... I can't wait to laugh at you when we are both chilling in the afterlife, far away from any fictional "hell".

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by Pocky

Oh man... I can't wait to laugh at you when we are both chilling in the afterlife, far away from any fictional "hell".

I just hope theres beer in heaven...

I got first round if there is

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

-
I never understood why the Godhead would allow excruciating eternal punishments for natural human actions-yet have nothing but intense distress at the abortion of a fetus. Aren't all of the "unborn" children doomed to burn in hell as well? They have not yet accepted Christ's sacrifice, thus guilty due to original sin.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This old lady talks about her experience when she was 17 years old and died for 4 hours and saw Hell and met Jesus.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

From the other testimonies that I have read, Children who are not of the age to know the difference between right and wrong go to Heaven. All the aborted babies go to Heaven. In the above link, a couple of the youths were people who had aborted a child and they were shown the children they aborted in Heaven.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Try to find one of those videos of someone that isn't a christian before the experience happened...

Like i said, people are scared into believing such a place exists by their church. These are people who are supposed to understand the ways of God, yet they fail to mention that Hell doesn't exist in a biblical sense.

Fear will keep you in their clutches my friend...

It forces you to maintain a belief that might not be accurate, but how do you argue with the church unless you know exactly what you're talking about?

I've had many arguements about biblical matters with church members, ministers, and a priest or two as well... They rarely have answers, and what they don't have answers to they tell you to "not concern yourself" with such issues... Meaning they don't know...

Hell only exists for those that believe in such a place, and the fear of your possible "sins" in life might land you in such a place if your belief is strong enough...

Fear is your enemy my friend...

Destroy that fear with love

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This guy was a former atheist who didn't believe in any of these kind of things, but the experience he had after he found himself out of his body changed his world view.

In other interviews he gives more detail about what happened to him.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Akragon

This guy was a former atheist who didn't believe in any of these kind of things, but the experience he had after he found himself out of his body changed his world view.

In other interviews he gives more detail about what happened to him.

Again, realize the source of this information...

www.tbn.org...

Not only do they sell their religion to anyone who is interested, but their site also sells things to its members...

This person is likely an actor paid to say what they told him to say, for a TV show that promotes their particular flavor of christianity...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't believe the story. The depiction of Christ appearance sounds like something out of a bad movie with Christ adorned in a white robe with gold sandals and a gold belt. Christ never refered to us as His "Little Children." We have always been His brothers.

Other things in the story don't strike me as being truthful either. One thing in particular is the part where Andrew reaches out to the Christ and he is ignored. Nope... not the messiah I was taught about.

Hell was created for the devil and his demons.... not man.

This is just another attempt to decieve men and drive them away from God.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Only people who are still alive have a chance to avoid Hell. You can only repent when while you are still alive.

spiritlessons.com...

Among those millions and millions of people, the Lord allowed us to focus on one man whose body was half-way submerged in the lake of fire. The Lord let us understand and know his thoughts. The name of that man was Mark. We were amazed by the things this man said to himself, in his thoughts. We learned an eternal lesson when we heard the following thoughts, "I would give anything to be in your place now! I would give anything to go back to the earth just for one minute. I wouldn't care if I were the most miserable, most sick, most hated, or the poorest man in the world, I would give anything to go back! Just for one minute on the earth." The Lord Jesus was holding my hand. Jesus replied to Mark's thoughts saying, "Mark, why would you like to come back to the earth even for just one single minute?" With a crying and tormented voice, he told Jesus, "Lord! I would give anything to go back to the earth just for one single minute simply to repent and be saved."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The story is not scriptural... the dead sleep until judgment day. Look it up.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join