It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreali "attack" on Iran - what with , where , why , how ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the Isreal "attacking " Iran threads are becoming tedious , and repetative .Filled with hype , but devoid of any logic or facts

so a simple question [ or three ]

1 - what with ?

2 where ?

3 why ?

4 how ?

Ok , 4 questions
but thier answers are critical to any military plan

to assist - i will answer my own questions [ addressing the Isreali strike on the Iraqui nulclear plant at Osirak ]

1 - the elite of the IAF ground attack assets

2 - the unfinished nuclear reactor at osirak

3 osirak was Iraq`s only nuclear facility at the time - and the kingpin of any iraqi hopes of independant nuclear weapons production , by destroying it - they put iraq back to square one

4 by exploiting a window of oportunity when no hostile nation had any AWACs capacity in the area

so - given that Isreal lacks the logistics to mount multiple strikes against Iran - what precisley are they going to do ?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

just curious ...did you ask those questions after 9/11 too?what were your answers back then?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

1 - what with ?= Gifts as gestures of friendship as well as treaties.

2 where ?=Iran's capital on Iranian TV

3 why ?=For peace

4 how ?=Very diplomatically and very carefully.

Of course,Isreal and the US would never use these radical tactics.
Thats my answer....sorry its not what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its all talk, they dont have the balls.

2nd

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
1 - what with - US MQ-1 Predator drones or sea based missle attacks, possibly with the assistance of IAF F-16s and US F/A 18s to gain air superiority. Israeli grounds troops come in afterwards to assess the damage.

2 where - 1st target is the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant in Bushehr. There could be other high profile targets such as air fields or military depots. Nuke plant is first and foremost I'm sure.

3 why - The reactor is up and running. Also it is a push for Obama to maintain his title and win the 2012 elections.

4 how - Destroyers assemble off the cost of Iran after a sweep of the surrounding airspace by the Navy/IAF. Drones could also be flown out of FOBs located within Saudi Arabia or Kuwait (depending on where they are stationed after leaving Iraq). Destroyers start launching cruise missiles at designated targets throughout Iran.

I would also like to guess that if any ships are caught off guard in the Persian Gulf we could see the largest naval battle since WWII. I'm sure China and Russia would salivate at the thought of sinking a few American destroyers and asserting their dominance at sea.

These attacks would without a doubt spark the beginning of WWIII.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
1 - Nukes

2 - Tehran, and other heavily populated areas.

3 - For the lulz

4 - ICBM's launched from various NATO countries

I'm just joking

top topics

join