It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Cancels Operation Cartel as Los Zetas Track Hacktivists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by lostangel818
I read that they realised the kidnapped anonymous member which is why they canceled the operation.

wtf are you trying to say? this makes no sense

He meant 'released' - it's a typo. get over it.

Not sure why you found it so hard to figure that out, good job I'm here.

--

Incidentally there are two other threads on this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Anon got threatened by the ZETAS for every information they release 10 people would die .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yeah that's what i meant , my bad i din't realize i misspelled that word lol

im a girl btw
edit on 7-11-2011 by lostangel818 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

Like 10 innocent people? Because that would be PURE cowardice...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just as I expected, nobody stands up to Los Zetas unless they have an entire military at their disposal.

The only way Los Zetas is going to go away is if each and every member is hunted down and killed ... and that isent going to happen anytime soon. The best thing we can hope for is that Los Zetas pulls a really boneheaded move and kills some Americans on US soil with the resulting public outcry forcing Obama to take action. *

* Los Zetas has already killed Americans on US soil but I mean like something on the scale of Pancho Villa's 1916 raid on Columbus, New Mexico where 19 Americans and over 100 Mexican bandits were killed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashertron

yes innocent people , ZETAS are pure cowards , they kill innocent kids ,whole family's . I wish someone would end them , looks like anonymous wont be that someone ]:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So sub-human scum basically. The fly I just killed has more worth than someone who would do such things.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You need a military to do that, not a bunch of nerds. Of course these nerds could provide good intel but in the end it will be up to men with the green faces with organization names like "DEVGRU" or "Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta" to permanently put Los Zetas out of business

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Courting sedition is safer than baiting thugs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Just as I expected, nobody stands up to Los Zetas unless they have an entire military at their disposal.

The only way Los Zetas is going to go away is if each and every member is hunted down and killed ... and that isent going to happen anytime soon. The best thing we can hope for is that Los Zetas pulls a really boneheaded move and kills some Americans on US soil with the resulting public outcry forcing Obama to take action. *

* Los Zetas has already killed Americans on US soil but I mean like something on the scale of Pancho Villa's 1916 raid on Columbus, New Mexico where 19 Americans and over 100 Mexican bandits were killed.

No. What they will do eventually to sedate them is the same thing they do everywhere.

They'll give them Mexico.

The "winner" of this little war will become the basis of the government of Mexico for the next century.

Count on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I all most had respect for Anon.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The cartels have already won, it's just a question of which cartel takes power. Mexico is a de-facto "narco state".

2nd line

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by Aeons

The cartels have already won, it's just a question of which cartel takes power. Mexico is a de-facto "narco state".

2nd line

That's what I mean. The war isn't between them and the government. The government has lost.

It is between the cartels, and the winner takes Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gotta love computer play by play and cutting edge analysis from those who have never done anything about anything.

So yeah, ats 1 anon 0, except for the part about actually making a difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

What's up with people cheering for the Zetas cartel around here? Jesus, ATS is getting twisted.
edit on 7/11/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It's not cheering FOR the Zeta's. I'd personally like them all shot dead, especially when they try to cross the border illegally.

I just think it's another FAIL for Anon. That's all. They do not forgive, they do not forget...blah, blah, blah.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No one is cheering for the Zeta's ... just chuckling a little a what a bunch of sissies Anon turned out to be. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt mess the Mexican drug cartels, but unlike Anon, I'm not going around saying: "I am SirMike. I am Legion. I do not forgive. I do not forget. Expect me".

Its almost like they found a bigger bully.

They are a bunch of kids and this shows it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof
Gotta love computer play by play and cutting edge analysis from those who have never done anything about anything.

So yeah, ats 1 anon 0, except for the part about actually making a difference.

1. The core of Anonymous was not independently set up. It was hatched. Though by now I'm sure it has a large number of true-believers.

2. Zetas are part of the machine.

3. One part of the machine is messing with another part of the machine.

4. Anonymous might want to be more careful about the politics. If the Zetas take Mexico, and there is a good change they will, they will become the defacto government and that will give them access to a lot more resources to track Anon down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join