It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Sexually Harassed Me...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
On top of that, most are very affiliated with the democratic party, much more than the average person is...

Most? Of the two known accusers, one is a Republican and one is a Democrat. We don't even know ho the other women are. How do you know they're Democrats? And how can someone be more affiliated with a political party than someone else? What do y9o mean by that?

I don't see bravery in these women...only opportunity.

That doesn't surprise me. You've already decided they're lying.

If one of your fellow workers did the same you just say... I have a boy friend?

I honestly don't know what I would say. You've decided that they're lying and so everything seems suspect to you. But having been on the receiving side of harassment, etc., I am not so quick to judge their actions. It would be so shocking to have the CEO of a corporation grab my crotch, it's hard to tell what I would say.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I honestly don't know what I would say. You've decided that they're lying and so everything seems suspect to you. But having been on the receiving side of harassment, etc., I am not so quick to judge their actions. It would be so shocking to have the CEO of a corporation grab my crotch, it's hard to tell what I would say.

You as others seem to take everything to the extreme. Got to be one way or the other... the fact that I said it seemed funny says I have decided nothing. I am debating you on this since you and others decided he is guilty and/or sick and/or psychopath etc...

As this is all unfolding unless there is actually further tangible proof there is not much one can do with 10 to 15 year old hearsay, because of that I would think with this coming out now only a couple of seneros are needed.

1. He did it all, but the women who were involved did not see it as big enough to push it back then into official channels even though they would have had a perfectly good reason to do so. Verdict... if it wasn't big enough back then it's not big enough now...

2. He did a lot less than what they are saying and are riding the train so to speak for further gains. Verdict... same as 1...

3. He didn't do anything and it is a smear campaign.... Verdict... typical Washington

4. He did it all and is habitual with massive cover ups, pay offs and threats... Verdict he has had some kind of massive PR program that no one in it is willing to talk, oh and he is sick.

I don't see 4 in this unless a hell of a lot more stuff comes out, and so the truth is most likely a mix of 1,2,3.... in that case it's a non issue to me since it's been an non- issue to those involved for over a decade.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Cain has handled this horribly. If he was innocent, he wouldn't have to 'pretend' he doesn't know what is going out. He'd get the NRA to authorize the release of the gag order and come out as a complete winner out of this media attack.

It isn't presidential to try to bury scandals by ignoring them, you face them head on, and aggressively if you truly believe in your innocence. Innocent people don't change the subject, they don't LET people accuse them of anything.

Guilty people...well...you know the story.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So,Xtrozero, How about answering the question about the women being strongly affiliated with the Democratic party? DO YOU HAVE A LINK?

I am debating you on this since you and others decided he is guilty and/or sick and/or psychopath etc...

I have not decided he's guilty, sick or psychopathic. Seems you've done what you accuse me of doing.
Sorry, it sounded to me that your mind was made up, but if not, I apologize.

As this is all unfolding unless there is actually further tangible proof there is not much one can do with 10 to 15 year old hearsay, because of that I would think with this coming out now only a couple of seneros are needed.

The facts that the charges were made and settlements were paid after investigations are not hearsay.

Unless you've been a victim of sexual abuse, I don't think you can speak for these women's motivations in keeping quiet or coming forward now. Here's a scenario you neglected:

Cain abused his power while he was CEO of the NRA and made repeated, unwanted sexual advances to several women. Several harassment reports were made and two were found to be valid enough to offer settlements. Some women were too embarrassed, ashamed and fearful of losing their livelihoods, so they chose not to pursue it, but to deal with the feelings of violation on their own, somehow.

Yeah, you say you've not made up your mind, but I find that a little hard to believe, considering you left out the most likely scenario.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

What were the charges? I might be wrong, but it seems "the settlements" were comp packages on departure of service. Now what we don't know is whether these women were already on their way out before they pushed SH, or did they leave after they complained of SH. If it was after then I see a lot of validity in the truth that they were sexually harassed, but I also see grabbing a woman's crotch and forcing her head down as sexual assault, and it seems that nothing went that way as it should have.

Just to show the other side. Last year a woman I work with complained that I and another filmed her breast during a training event to improve teaching skills as all were filmed if they wanted to review their performances. Well neither of us even talked to her nor touched the camera, or even had a thought about her in any way. We were confronted with it and for me I was surprised and confused as my first response. Nothing came out of it, but all it takes is a statement like that to get the HR machine rolling and it doesn't take much from a disgruntle female worker to cause a witch hunt so to speak.

Now I fully understand that there are woman AND men that endure SH daily to keep their job, especially in smaller companies, but the larger the company the harder it is for someone to act this way and not get nailed for it.

So she goes home and tells her boyfriend this?

Sharon Bialek: Herman Cain was sexually inappropriate to me.

Sharon Bialek's pediatrician boyfriend: What happened exactly?

Sharon Bialek: I'm not going to talk about specifics because it's embarrassing.

Sharon Bialek's pediatrician boyfriend: Okay.

Who talks like that? What boy friend would just say OK then go on with what ever... I see Allred's influence in it....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Again... Xtrozero, How about answering the question about the women being strongly affiliated with the Democratic party? DO YOU HAVE A LINK?

What were the charges?

I don't know the exact charges, but they were in accordance with the NRA's existing policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment...

Source

I have already answered these questions in my thread.

The settlements were agreements to resolve this specific matter, not a compensation package.

Nothing came out of it

That's because nothing happened. If something DID happen, your company may have paid a settlement.

So she goes home and tells her boyfriend this?
Who talks like that?

Sorry. I can't address your suspicions about a conversation that you made up.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sorry. I can't address your suspicions about a conversation that you made up.

That was her quoted conversation she had with her boy friend... didn't make it up....

I think I'll sit back eat popcorn and watch this all play out, but I'm not going to say Sharon Bialek is an Innocent frail women taken advantage of, looking at her past record, and I'm not going to say Cain is all clean either...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

That was her quoted conversation she had with her boy friend... didn't make it up....

Do you have a link? I don't suppose you do since I've asked for a link several times now about another claim you made and it's been completely ignored by you.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

New info : Sharon Bialek lived in the exact same apartment building as David Axelrod !!!

She admits to knowing David Axelrod. It all makes sense now. Read more at the link.

If you don't want to hear the truth, turn off your computer and run down the street.

- Sharon Bialek - BUSTED -

Is anyone here really surprised?
I can see a dirty trick a mile away.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

If that man grabbed you in the crotch and then grabbed your head and pulled it to his would you say the same thing? If one of your fellow workers did the same you just say... I have a boy friend?

That is my point...

That's not all she said. She was still in the "polite" phase when she said that. First, you want to be polite, and let him know he's crossed boundaries. Hopefully, it ends there, and usually does.

But THEN -- She told him to stop and demanded he take her back to her hotel.

You asked me a page or so back if any of those incidences I experienced were from a boss. The answer is yes. More than one.

You might live in a world where bad things don't happen. Perhaps this type behavior is so foreign to you, that you would never do it and can't imagine anybody else doing it. If that is the case, then good for you.

But there are both women and men on this thread telling you it happens all the time.

I promise you, it does. What are you going to do some day when your wife comes home upset and tells you someone tried to force himself on her? Will you believe her? Or will you assume she's lying? If you think all women are liars, perhaps you hate women?

And why are you saying you question them because they waited 10 years to come out with the story? They didn't wait 10 years. They reported it and received "hush money", apparently. It wasn't in the news, because Cain wasn't a public figure at that time the way he is now. He was no big deal, and not media-news worthy.

It's news now, because he's news now.

If he has done this he has proven he abuses positions of authority, and has no business occupying the most powerful position in the world. Pun intended.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

If he has done this he has proven he abuses positions of authority, and has no business occupying the most powerful position in the world. Pun intended.

I completely agree with you (if he did these horrible things).

However, if this Man is innocent. If this is some kind of organized smear campaign.

Then the media has done a disservice to us all.

Unfortunately, this type of thing does happen all the time.

But what if.....What if all of this was done to an innocent man?

Sad if he did this....Even worse if he did not.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Agreed. If it's true, it could ruin him politically, or, it should.

If he is innocent, I hope this will come forth as well and be proven. Have you noticed that Americans are typically very forgiving as far as politicians are concerned?

True or not, he might get through this anyway. People have a "boys will be boys" mentality when it comes to this stuff.

I don't in this case however. It shows a lack of control, a willingness to let a women essentially prostitute herself, and abuse of power. The allegations are disgusting and reveal several immoral characteristics, which God knows we don't need more of in the Federal government.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Herman Cain is a powder keg of potential rape.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join