It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE ROGAN!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Joe Rogan, a truly inspirational dude. Just listening to his podcast opens my mind to so many possibilities. He's a living pioneer of Global Enlightenment. He presents his ideas with no fear, and puts the spotlight on the scum of the Earth. I love it!

"After this whole acting thing is over and done, you eventually have to be human. Some people are never human. It's very weird."

"I don't care if you're gay, black, Chinese, straight. That means nothing to me. It's all an illusion."

"The only time I commit to conspiracy theories is when something way retarded happens. Like Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone."
-Joe Rogan
www.brainyquote.com

This is probably my favorite Joe Rogan Podcast, because Graham Hancock's a beast.

And here's some more food for thought!

Okay, that's it. Give me your thoughts people.......

edit on 7-11-2011 by JunoTheGreat because: added something

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm a loyal listener of the Joe Rogan Experience.

The Hancock one was stellar. Any episode with Duncan Trussel is great as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

I think Joe Rogan is a very smart man, I value his point of view and opinion on many subjects.
An intelligent authentic human. His stand up comedy is hilarious as well... Good job Joe

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I've never listened to his show.
What is it about?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have to say that I have heard Mr Rogan say allot of good and smart things.
I appreciate him as a comedian and as a thinking person.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Man, his show can be about anything & everything! I've stayed up many late hours through the night listening to The Joe Rogan Experience. One of the top pod casts out there for sure! Duncan Trussel is the man too!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

See above link for his live stream show, simply amazing. Several hundreds of hours have already been recorded.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm still not sure Joe is up to snuff about what's really happening, but I do like to listen to him. I get the feeling he doesn't want to say things he should, but won't because it'll jeopardize his career. No different than a lot of celebs.

Peace

edit on 7-11-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am a huge fan of Joe and not for his comedy but rather for his open-mind persona and philosophy that is just absolutely contageous. I have openened up some closed-minded people to some of the more taboo things in society because of Joe's talks...

The way he discusses topics can really set home the ridiculousness of certain things we all take so very seriously ie: the stuff that can't be mentioned here. You can't help but laugh at what has become our "society" when you hear it from Joe because he calls out the absurdities for what they are, he doesn't sugar-coat and pussy-foot around certain topics that are taboo...

Joe actually introduced me to my first Isolation Tank experience (which I suggest everyone try) which inspired me to open others up to experiencing the whomb again.

Interesting things happen in the tank and everytime I come out, the world seems less and less significant and more and more trivial, the important issues I had in my mind before I went in the tank are drowned out by the overwhelming sense of displacement from the physical experience.

For me it helps me find the distinction between mental and physical easier and helps calm the chronic functional panicing that everday stressors cause. I realize there are more areas to invest myself in that are non-physical and thus are not constantly threatened with the chaotic unstable nature of our physical experiences.

I am a frequent visitor of the rogan forums, I spend more time there than I do here for sure. The censored nature of this forum makes me seek out other means of discussion on topics that are not-discussable here. Censorship alone makes me leery, and thus my investment here is minimal.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I've never listened to his show.
What is it about?

I really like this show, because it's basically a bunch of interesting friends sharing philosophical ideas, funny stories, MMA opinions, and deep conversations.

I think everyone should listen to this podcast at least once, because they might like it, and maybe even loving it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I am a huge fan of Joe and not for his comedy but rather for his open-mind persona and philosophy that is just absolutely contageous. I have openened up some closed-minded people to some of the more taboo things in society because of Joe's talks...

The way he discusses topics can really set home the ridiculousness of certain things we all take so very seriously ie: the stuff that can't be mentioned here. You can't help but laugh at what has become our "society" when you hear it from Joe because he calls out the absurdities for what they are, he doesn't sugar-coat and pussy-foot around certain topics that are taboo...

Joe actually introduced me to my first Isolation Tank experience (which I suggest everyone try) which inspired me to open others up to experiencing the whomb again.

Interesting things happen in the tank and everytime I come out, the world seems less and less significant and more and more trivial, the important issues I had in my mind before I went in the tank are drowned out by the overwhelming sense of displacement from the physical experience.

For me it helps me find the distinction between mental and physical easier and helps calm the chronic functional panicing that everday stressors cause. I realize there are more areas to invest myself in that are non-physical and thus are not constantly threatened with the chaotic unstable nature of our physical experiences.

I am a frequent visitor of the rogan forums, I spend more time there than I do here for sure. The censored nature of this forum makes me seek out other means of discussion on topics that are not-discussable here. Censorship alone makes me leery, and thus my investment here is minimal.

Exactly. Friending you haha

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'm still not sure Joe is up to snuff about what's really happening, but I do like to listen to him. I get the feeling he doesn't want to say things he should, but won't because it'll jeopardize his career. No different than a lot of celebs.

Peace

edit on 7-11-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

Who really is "up to snuff" on what's really happening? I would say absolutely no one is...there is far too much secrecy and disinfo along with hidden agendas that its almost impossible to know one way or another "whats really happening".

I agree though Joe does seem to hold back and it may be because it might jepordize his career in some ways, but who really knows.

Joe wasn't always like this though, if people have been following him long enough you can see there has been a transition throughout his career that suddenly changed how he conducted himself and how he thought about things. Maybe its the iso-tank, maybe its the other stuff that can't be mentioned, maybe its the combo of the two but he has definately changed his tone over his career and I think for the better...

He knows how to put things in a perspective that makes our existence more exciting and more meaning full than the cyclic nature of mundane society. The school - work - marriage - kids - retirement - death path of life (not always in that order) shouldn't be all there is, our milestones aren't really milestones they are mundane and insignificant when you step back and look at the bigger picture (which joe always does).

edit on 7-11-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Who really is "up to snuff" on what really happening?

Let me rephrase; "up to snuff as I believe he should be".

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Who really is "up to snuff" on what really happening?

Let me rephrase; "up to snuff as I believe he should be".

Peace

That is a fair-enough statement

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. I'd seen a couple of stand up routines from Joe Rogan and some random other clips which were very funny but this was just cerebral, interesting and a different view to mainstream science. Great stuff.

I personally like the idea that these intelligent, well-educated and open-minded people still swear occasionally. Speak plainly and swear for effect.

As for the "holding back" comments, well...I don't hear too many people that are advocating the adult decision to partake of currently illegal substances. I'm not advocating it either, I am advocating that it should be a personal choice for a resposible adult though.

edit on 7/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo/syntax

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I like this Joe Rogan podcast....I'm more of a Doug Stanhope fan though.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Joe Rogan IS truly an inspiration. I listen to his podcast as soon as they come up. He's made me want to get into podcasting myself. I love the creativity and subjects that he covers which in return makes me become more creative. Other great podcasts are Redbans Deathsquad and the Psychedelic Salon which has a lot of McKenna recordings.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
graham hancock with joe rogan? wow you can't make this up. AWESOME

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IntoTheDream

Thanks man! I'll look into those.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just watched every video. My 2 favourites are probably Everything is Ridiculous and We`re on a space ship. So true. Good laughs but really put things into perspective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join