YU55 Closer Than JPL Indicates?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agwolf

Just a thank you to TomServo, Phage, and mockrock to name a few for the post and replies. I found them interesting, informative, and they give different perspectives in a calm and logical approach.

Just wish I didn't have to wade through all the other crap to find it.

I believe the whole reason for such forums is the freedom to offer alternative thoughts/ideas on generally accepted beliefs. I

Thanks agwolf... I was about to be completely fed up with this site until I read your post.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That was most long winded "no" I done ever did hear mang!

Perhaps a math refresher course and a chill pill are in order.

You knew exactly what you were doing. Forcing a concession with a patronizing tone. Sue me for not pulling out my cal book from 8 years ago and working it out precisely for you. Oh, thats right, I was busy doing my job... Earning a paycheck.
Feel free to work the data.out correctly for us all, seein how you are soo well practiced in mathematics...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Wow! An article that contradicts Nasa's own JPL website! Wow, Their columnists must be connected to the U.N or Whitehouse maybe?

Hey, grab some wood there bub, and take the time to look from a Scientific angle, instead of some fantasy portrait that some media idiot painted in your own assumptions and image. My god no wonder this planet is finished. Do any of you yes men robot slaves even research the subject prior to commenting on it?

It's borderline mentally deranged insanity. I mean, if the sky is blue, the sky is blue correct? No, they say it's purple now. Nah, not to these payed, yes men robot slaves. Anyone with half a brain can see how I, and a few others within this thread, have owned these Nay-sayers and their weak minded attempt to debunk Scientific fact.

I am not gloating and happy to be right, but my god these people have blinders on like it's all planned that way. How fooled and misled can one actually allow themselves to be before we all have to wonder what their agenda truly is? I have provided Nasa's JPL link, but like owned and controlled sheople androids, they act as if I am making this stuff up? One really has to wonder what the hell is going on in this Country. ~SheopleNation
edit on 8-11-2011 by SheopleNation because: Typo

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Your numbers made sense and were plausible variables so leave it at that. People will spin what you posted till the cows come home because they're simply jealous of what you posted. They know they couldn't post something similar of the same caliber.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I didn't understand much of the calculations but I get the point. I think the real question here is, why would they want to distort the data? Okay its a a little bit closer but seems like all too much work and effort to go through. Maybe it's just a typo. I have a friend who is an testing engineer and you'd be surprised how many other engineer don't actually look for mistakes and they pass it down the line, even though they could be glaring mistakes.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
And they all ran like scared cats now didn't they Jim? There now is your proof of how weak of a foundation that these weak minded, foolish mortals truly have. They are gutless, payed (or otherwise brainwashed) cowards. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

He'll be "as famous as Einstein" if we survive!

It's way over my head but I don't feel comfortable with that big hunk of rock skirting by us so closely.
Ignorance can be bliss at times like this lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Okay, nice data. You were wrong and NASA was right, much to the consternation of many here. Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

lol ok bub, I did however there was not one yet posted at the time, I just happen to hear it on the television as I was reading this forum and decided to post the only "current" one I could find simply to show that it has already passed and not for any other reason but that.

Here are several more articles now they are popping up all over
CNN
PCMAGt
NASA
edit on 8-11-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: fixed

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertHero

LOL it's JPL. They should know better. Obviously they are incompetent. When did NASA become synonymous with mediocrity?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well the damn thing didn't hit me. Everybodys ok?

Wouldn't it suck to be the only guy on the planet to get picked off by YU55 ?

edit on 8-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
reply to post by mockrock

Has anyone else noticed the normal debunking crew are not around this evening !!

Why should they be? There's nothing left to debunk. It flew by just as they said it would.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I have been reading through this post and am pretty well fed up with it as well. I wanted to post earlier or rather I should say I was tempted to post, but thought better of it. I didn't want to post another 'I am an engineer' post, even though I am. I just don't understand how these things get littered up for thirty-odd pages with so much distraction. I wish I could put a filter on this site that would let me only see responses from certain members.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thank you for the debate...I read every post....which I haven`t done in a long while..we all learn something on ATS. right or wrong, in the end we all come home a little smarter....s&f my friend.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

No problem. I appreciate the effort you put into your post and more than that the fact when an error was pointed out you acknowledged it without prejudice. I didn't see you make any claims that it would strike the earth or the moon, only that you thought the calculations where off.

I like to think that the basic principles of physics apply to everything in life for example: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You made a simple post about the math involved and in return got some of the most childish and inflammatory responses possible.

Thanks again to you and the other poster's who replied with some actual intelligent discourse and gave me a chance to learn something new.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf

Oh ok now then. So let me understand this correctly sir? So because you posted some links of some fly by night bunch of articles from some god knows who sources? We all here are expected to believe another chapter of your endless drivel that you have every single time, yet failed to back up with factual evidence of any sort, or scientific proof whatsoever, failed story which you have failed miserabley? Uuum, No.

Don't get upset or mad, because we are just asking for some scientific proof? Not some links by some idiots who wrote some articles that they thought that they understood. The unfortunate for your truth of the matter is, is that nobody now believes your debunkIST layout anymore than any of the rest of your brotherhood android, yes man, robot drivel.

Never personal though, and I mean that. Yes we may disgree, but always I have respect. Best wishes. ~SheopelNation
edit on 9-11-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, if that's your own vid please next time place the camera down on something in front of the TV and hit record, or get a Steady-cam gizmo.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
PS That vid is some radical atheist xenophobic peace of work.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, if that's your own vid please next time place the camera down on something in front of the TV and hit record, or get a Steady-cam gizmo.

Ok I know I know the quality is horrible and I should prolly apologise even tho it isn't my creation. you noticed it
was steeped in atheism to huh.

I did look for a better one, but only found worse.
Horrible I apologise.
edit on 9-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join