It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do NOT exist: Confirmed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It has it, that the "White House" has finally confirmed that they do not exist. Thanks to a petition signed by thousands of people.

SOURCE

Here is a snippet.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

From the same source as above.

Well, I'm glad we got that figured out. /sarcasm.

What say you, ATS ers? Should we stop all this nonsense about aliens and cover ups now that it is official???

I am being sarcastic. But...at least there was a response. How does it make YOU feel?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
already posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its already been posted but i don't believe a damn word of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

All they have to do is say the whistleblower or "source" was accused of watching Dancing With The Stars and their credibility is shot, especially with me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

They never said aliens don't exist. They said there is no evidence that ET is visiting earth. There is a difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join