It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. WE GAVE THEM THE PLANS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Everyone should read THIS operation Merlin

If Iran has the Bomb.. We gave it to them on a plate

"The Russian, who had defected to the US years earlier, still couldn't believe the orders he had received from CIA headquarters. The CIA had given him the nuclear blueprints and then sent him to Vienna to sell them - or simply give them - to the Iranian representatives to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). With the Russian doing its bidding, the CIA appeared to be about to help Iran leapfrog one of the last remaining engineering hurdles blocking its path to a nuclear weapon. "

www.guardian.co.uk...

Why was this not the biggest story of all time? Mainstream media is a joke.. Or will we not be content until we have taken a million Iranian lives too...!?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
stands to reason that if we gave Iran the ability to build a nuke, that we should be supporting their decision to build it.

they are not building nukes and have ONLY a civilian, power nuke program. everything else is hype, and fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Iran already HAS an atom bomb. They have had it for years. Putin admitted it on Larry King. I saw him do it. He was asked if he supported the sanctions on Iran trying to prevent them from getting a bomb. He flat out said they already have one supplied by Russia.

Surely Israel must know this. Therefore ALL of this is merely theater. Just an excuse to allow the Jews to attack and murder more innocent people. Israel runs on the blood of innocents like an SUV runs on gasoline.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

I agree.... Leave Iran alone. Any action against them will just punish the innocent Iranian people.. No more to this !!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its sad that we get news like this from an alternative site where we live in a country that has "freedom of the press" as a corner stone in our society.

Its even sadder that its probably true.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Iran is a major strategic advantage in the area.

Iran could easily cause a lot of problems for the US by controlling the Strait of Hormuz. Everything you've heard about Iran over the past 10 years or so has just been setting the stage for the inevitable attack against them.

The broader goal is to control all vital shipping areas for oil. Not to mention controlling Iran's vast reserves. There have been quite a few attempts to slander Iran and build support for war against them.. Lately we've all been getting spammed daily with conflicting reports about Iran's military capabilities, calls for war from our elected leaders, and denial from Iran that they've been a part of any of the schemes the USG has claimed.

I do not think, despite what some say, that China and Russia would sit back and allow us to attack Iran. At the very least Russia and China would supply Iran with weapons and logistical support. More than likely it would lead their full blown involvement and spark a third World War. The hype surrounding Iran and the allegations made by the US/NATO/UN are the scariest events I've seen for a long time.

It doesn't matter if Iran has a bomb or not. If we continue to act the part of aggressor here they will get their hands on one before it's too late to use it. Ron Paul is absolutely correct when he says that the best way to deal with Iran is diplomatically, removing sanctions and opening trade with Iran. The problem, as I see it, is that we don't want to be friends with Iran.. We want their land, their resources, their access to strategic ports and shipping lanes in the area, and their highly advantageous location in the region.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
when did Iran get the first 3000 centrifuges? 2006? then they had the material for a half dozen in 2008. then they added 6000 more? they had high grade material then in 2010.

The build itself is nothing for a crude device. The material is unstable to begin with so it doesnt take much.

Assuming they have been refining for all that time, and running 24/7 like every nuke greedy little muppet, figure they have at least 12-15 very small devices or if they were stupid they have just a couple world class devices.

We would assume those as well as the ones purchased after the soviet break up are stored away properly and being maintained and serviced properly.

The whole thing is they are very careless with their security and you can see that by the way they run their power plants. No one in their right minds would ever be the first to use them. they are no different. but with bad security they put the world at risk even having them. Its not a question of them having them as much as a very long history of not being responsible.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Problem...Reaction...Solution

You have to look at what this is Really conveying...and that is simply to promote more fear of the Bearded ones from acquiring a means of creating a threat to the West....

Sure we gave them the plans which were most likely incomplete....as in Disinformation, which is the CIA's job.

Also there are many other sources of said types of plans....and who is to say the Iranians couldn't have purchased a completed Nuke to learn from from the Soviet Bloc when they were available to anyone with the $$$ ???

But the Iranians know that if they ever did attack Israel with a Nuke that they'd be incinerated.
Which is why I doubt most of this Iranian nuclear threat garbage similar to Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction....

Give me a freakin' break !!!!!

But looking at this even deeper it falls directly into the standard modus operandi of the powers that be and their private Army the CIA/MI6 which is...

Problem....Reaction....Solution.

BP is owned by the Rothschilds....

BP lost the Iranian OIL when the Shah of Iran was deposed by the Bearded ones...who took their nation back as well as their OIL which they are selling to the Chinese for money other than that of US Dollars.

...And BP wants that OIL back as well as the revenues from the transactions which are no longer carried out on their London OIL Exchange also owned by the Rothschilds.

They are creating a media sponsored problem with the Iranians and this supposed Nuke threat....to induce FEAR amongst the Sheeple. Baa Baa !

In order to garner support for military action by the west ...

It's painfully obvious....especially with what we recently saw occur in Libya who also were selling their Oil for currencies other than US Dollars. As well as Saddam and Iraqs OIL.

I say let the Rothschilds put on some BDU's pick up an M16/M4 rifle and a few grenades and take it back themselves...and stop using the poor and unemployed of the US and UK to fight their wars.

Plain and Simple.

Peace

edit on 7-11-2011 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
when did Iran get the first 3000 centrifuges? 2006? then they had the material for a half dozen in 2008. then they added 6000 more? they had high grade material then in 2010.

The build itself is nothing for a crude device. The material is unstable to begin with so it doesnt take much.

Assuming they have been refining for all that time, and running 24/7 like every nuke greedy little muppet, figure they have at least 12-15 very small devices or if they were stupid they have just a couple world class devices.

We would assume those as well as the ones purchased after the soviet break up are stored away properly and being maintained and serviced properly.

The whole thing is they are very careless with their security and you can see that by the way they run their power plants. No one in their right minds would ever be the first to use them. they are no different. but with bad security they put the world at risk even having them. Its not a question of them having them as much as a very long history of not being responsible.

But Iran hasn't started any wars..

Can anyone find a war that Iran has started !!

The US supported Iraq during the IRAN/IRAQ war so why shouldn't Iran have the right to have a nuclear weapon to defend itself?

edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not surprising, but there is another entity that should share the blame here as well.
Yes, "modern academia" is just as much to blame here because for years they have allowed folks from foreign soil to attend our Universities.
These people hate the USofA so much that they have learned everything related to nuclear power and energy and now they are on the verge of using what they've learned against us.

Thanks a lot Mr Professor!
Btw, these are the same folks that love criticizing our troops.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Youcan download the blueprints for nukes off the web.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by mockrock

Youcan download the blueprints for nukes off the web.

Which makes it just fine and responsible to hand them over directly.. and these are not basic web Wikipedia plans.. really where?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I can't see it playing out that way. We would make faster progress than that and Iran would not get that far.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Everyone should read THIS operation Merlin

If Iran has the Bomb.. We gave it to them on a plate

"The Russian, who had defected to the US years earlier, still couldn't believe the orders he had received from CIA headquarters. The CIA had given him the nuclear blueprints and then sent him to Vienna to sell them - or simply give them - to the Iranian representatives to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). With the Russian doing its bidding, the CIA appeared to be about to help Iran leapfrog one of the last remaining engineering hurdles blocking its path to a nuclear weapon. "

www.guardian.co.uk...

Why was this not the biggest story of all time? Mainstream media is a joke.. Or will we not be content until we have taken a million Iranian lives too...!?

We've been arming Iran for quite sometime.

Link

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
stands to reason that if we gave Iran the ability to build a nuke, that we should be supporting their decision to build it.

they are not building nukes and have ONLY a civilian, power nuke program. everything else is hype, and fear mongering.

Or we did not give them the ability, the Russians did, and they are.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Iran would have zero chance of invading, the US has a strong presence in the region, and Iraqi's hate Iran, to think they would welcome an invasion is ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I look at the words and then try to understand what is being said, without saying it directly.

Constantly I see the words Iran has the right to own nukes, they have the know how to build nukes, what I dont see often is that they arn't after nukes and they don't want nukes.

someone made a thread about the way things are written, I have now understood and seen the patterns, even some who appear to be supporting Iran are saying in a round about way that they probably have nukes or want them for protection, this is not the case because Iran isn't stupid enough to nuke anyone, the retaliation and credability would be lost.
Of course now we will probably have that the leaders want to usher in the 12th Imam thread or link.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I look at the words and then try to understand what is being said, without saying it directly.

Constantly I see the words Iran has the right to own nukes, they have the know how to build nukes, what I dont see often is that they arn't after nukes and they don't want nukes.

someone made a thread about the way things are written, I have now understood and seen the patterns, even some who appear to be supporting Iran are saying in a round about way that they probably have nukes or want them for protection, this is not the case because Iran isn't stupid enough to nuke anyone, the retaliation and credability would be lost.
Of course now we will probably have that the leaders want to usher in the 12th Imam thread or link.

Good point, I agree.. I suspect all they want is to be left alone ! If we only ever talk about Iran with the N word.. then we are creating an association that probably doesn't exist.

edit on 8-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think the main aim has been to keep the Middle East from uniting as a single power..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join