It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes of OWS by Category

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Recce1

Trust me you can get upset about the way the Left media covers the Right (or vice versa), but it's really all just b.s they like to feed their listeners.One sided information and half-truths for the scatterbrained populous. Let's all hear about how the other side is ruining this country instead of talking about the people who are really doing all the damage.

There is really no use in getting upset about it. It will never change.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Pathetic..

How could we ever change a damn thing.

Why even try i guess??

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Unfortunately so, it usually does.

Thanks for the response, a bit tired of this kinda stuff lately. You are absolutely right though, just when we should unite, somehow they manage to divide us, or seemingly so, some of the OWS hating on here is ridiculous.
edit on 8-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Great documentary, I saw it just recently, nice work on posting it, very interesting how they use Freudian skills to manipulate people. nice post

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul
reply to post by Recce1

Trust me you can get upset about the way the Left media covers the Right (or vice versa), but it's really all just b.s they like to feed their listeners.One sided information and half-truths for the scatterbrained populous. Let's all hear about how the other side is ruining this country instead of talking about the people who are really doing all the damage.

There is really no use in getting upset about it. It will never change.

Great attitude you have there, no wonder you're not at the protests. I will never lay down and cop it on the chin, you seem very willing to do so, hell no.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You have more in common with the 99% then you'd like to admit. We are you, you are us, we all are the 99%!

We are Borg. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
This is WHY I dislike OWS! I have posted this twice before, and am hoping that someone will actually give me a good explanation to this kind of behavior. (Note: the references below). You will not see the TP pulling this kind of $h!t! Which leaves me to believe age is a big factor in the movement. It’s childish and immature!

=========================================================================
Nah they only attack women and small men

If you watch fox news, than you are the 1%.

I wish the entire crowd would have rushed that "police officer" and beaten the man to death.

They need to remember that they are humans that can bleed, and that they have family members.

violence is the answer!

Seriously?? I am all for this movement, but speaking about peoples kids??? Low and uncalled for, no matter what you stand for.

We are the 99%! You best make up your mind! You won’t be able to do so once you’re up against the wall!

You wouldn't do # but twiddle your thumbs or get your head stomped on until your consciousness is oozing over the paint.

The police will burn where they stand.

As far as the cops on horseback, fake rubber snakes, horse's really don't like snakes. And rubber snakes arent against the law. About the time you see one of those thugs on horseback take a nasty spill and the horse run wild thru crowd, you want see the horses's anymore. There's also certain smells horse's don't like. I believe this will turn violent if it continues.

The police will not be happy until they are fleeing at the sight of enraged Americans lobbing glass bottles filled with gasoline and a flaming handkerchief at their heads. We'll see how much their souls are worth then.

Screw the police and the traitorous pig civilians that support them

Sometimes you have to punch someone in the face to keep your life in tact.

====================================================================================
Some say it's a small few who are doing such, but why than are people here on ATS supporting them by keeping quiet about it?

Reference: “One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose”, ”OWS want’s their own constitution”, Occupy Wall Street has begun”,Occupy Wall Street Activist Slams Fox News Producer In Un-Aired Interview”. All the posts were from five seperate threads here on ATS. I listed only 1/3 of the posts. If interested, please inquire about the 2/3 I left out.

Cheers....

I think this example of mob mentality by OWS proponents here on ATS needs to be reposted.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

And every single attack was by some deranged plant courtesy of the banks and Wall Street in order to discredit the movement!

So many responses have been marred by ridiculous levels of paranoia.

"Wall St. sent rapists" "The police are the ones raping women" "corporations are paying you to post"

and on and on and on...

What's sad, and quite frankly telling of many of the OWS proponents here, is that you are willing to dismiss massive amounts of crime within your own movement and shift the blame elsewhere.

"Admit Nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Daily anti-ows propaganda by the same hysterical "group" of posters. You are trying too hard but it boils down to another day another dollar, doesn't it? Shame!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Daily anti-ows propaganda by the same hysterical "group" of posters. You are trying too hard but it boils down to another day another dollar, doesn't it? Shame!

Yeah, you should see this giant pile of money I get for sitting here and posting about OWS on ATS.

Of course those fat cats are greedy so it's all in one dollar bills.
edit on 8-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It's getting personal.

Please stop.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

It's par for the course man. If you can't take a little heat get out of the kitchen!

Here's just the front page of the search feature here on ATS about the Tea Party:

"Tea Party GOP Drives US Towards Catastrophic Default, World Panic"

The Tea Party is anti-democratic and guilty of abuse of power

The Tea Party Republicans Are Responsible For The Ratings Downgrade,

Norwegian Killer Linked to Tea Party and EDL

Why does Alex Jones defend the tea party so much?

Tea Party Exposed

What you amount to. (the tea party)

I mean really?

OWS people need to get over it.
edit on 8-11-2011 by projectvxn because: Removed the word YOU.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
2nd warning

Don't get personal. Avoid the use of 'you'.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Your anti-ows and pro authoritarian "research" and daily hysterics on ats reek of propaganda

Indeed. Because I don't like OWS, how they function, who supports them, who started it, and who is driving it now must definitely mean that I support authoritarianism.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
All isolated incidents folks.

Nothing to see here.

Criminal activity is non-existent at OWS events.

It's all a lie by the media, and especially "rape victims".

Cause you are totally for collectivism when it's a group you don't like.

So, next time you start pratling on about individual rights I'll be sure to remember how little you value the individuality of your opposition.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's it.

Thread closed for a cooling off period.

It's the topic, folks, not the messenger. Y'all need to learn the difference

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join