It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes of OWS by Category

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Again, why aren't you at the FED protesting? Anyone who's truly awake knows them as the enemy. Instead of shutting down the port of Oakland how about circling the FED, hell Id join in...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Who do you think owns and runs the FED ? It the major banks and Corporations. I agree with you that the FED is a major part of the problem and a large reason so many countries are in the financial crisis they're in.

But the FED is just a mask for the many Banks and Corporations who back it. The FED is not a target because all they do at those buildings is print money. The people who control the FED do not do their dirty work in those buildings. They do it in Washington DC and Wall Street and behind closed doors at gatherings like the Bilderbergs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Well, best of luck to you and all you do and please believe that all we and everyone want is the absolute best for one another and are not really indifferent as some not to be mentioned entities who hate our very existence is who we all stand against but as of right now you are already a member of The 99%.

That is how widespread this entire ordeal is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
How about you read some of the articles and find out just how much crime is taking place in OWS. Also, there are plenty of sources here depicting the COVER UPS of crimes in OWS.

How about you realise that this entire thread is biased flame-bait with no point whatsoever. In fact this thread is a prime example of stereotyping a massive group because of the actions of a minority.

I seen a guy pissing in the middle of the street last night on the way home, does that mean every single human out there pisses in the street? No.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You seem intelligent, can you tell me why you aren't 'occupying' the REAL enemy? Maybe you can help direct the OWS masses to the true culprit of our countries demise: the FED! If you guys occupied the fed you would have my complete support, and that of many others. By demonstrating in locations that hold little meaning your hardly focusing your attention on the real enemy of freedom... EDITED/ADDED: And you realize that 'wallstreet' is staffed by the proles, the real power brokers arn't working on 'the street' busting their hump 50+ hours a week to provide for their families like you. The 'top dogs' are enjoying their pent house and big time corporate office, not feverishly working to get by...Please refocus on the Fed, not fellow Americans. The wallstreet brokers and call agents certainly aren't the '1%'

I agree we need to Occupy the FED next!

I have been saying this for some time as well. And plans are on the table in the near future to do so but it is up to the Occupiers. And i have faith that they will shift focus to the FED. I have been more focused on getting people to pull out of the banks and join credit unions.. this is where it really will hurt the bankers is in the pockets and given the insatiable lust for money they will RAGE! This is far more effective then protest itself all though I am 100% for this protest, I think it is time we take action enough with the talking. Enough rah rah rah the time for talking and negotiation was over a long time ago. 4 years ago to be exact. The Police farce has shown it's true colors as well as Bloomberg and the like.

We keep hitting them with massive bank withdraws and start a run on the banks then we can surely end the fed. This would be the donkey punch delivered they had coming all along. We simply remove the head and the body dies with it.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
lame second

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Look at your average concert in either a arena or a stadium draws anywhere from like 18k - 35k and criminal acts occur there yet the blame is always put solely and exclusively upon those who did the act and not the act performing yet the reverse somehow and mysteriously applies solely and exclusively to OWS is awfully odd and reeks of a conspiracy.

Think about it.

That is a master understructure which is the basis of the foundation of the overall complex spiderweb superstructure which is the sole and exclusive basis and criteria for which the this intense and some would even say, obsessive hatred is being spewed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Who do you think owns and runs the FED ? It the major banks and Corporations. I agree with you that the FED is a major part of the problem and a large reason so many countries are in the financial crisis they're in.

But the FED is just a mask for the many Banks and Corporations who back it. The FED is not a target because all they do at those buildings is print money. The people who control the FED do not do their dirty work in those buildings. They do it in Washington DC and Wall Street and behind closed doors at gatherings like the Bilderbergs.

This is very true! We can and will probably occupy the FED and probably not accomplish our goal. However it will get more people to join the cause and that sounds good to me. IMO the best idea is what is just beginning as i discussed earlier being that we campaign to get as many people possible to do what the Banks are Really afraid of! moveyourmoneyproject.org...

edit on 7-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
National debt clock

The estimated population of the United States is 311,632,432
so each citizen's share of this debt is $48,087.90.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$3.98 billion per day since September 28, 2007!
Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!

Congressional pay

U.S. Congress salaries and benefits have been the source of taxpayer unhappiness and myths over the years. Here are some facts for your consideration.

Also See: The 10 Wealthiest Members of Congress

Rank-and-File Members:
The current salary (2011) for rank-and-file members of the House and Senate is $174,000 per year.

while this is

US department of labor min. wage

Minimum Wage

Overview

The federal minimum wage provisions are contained in the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). The federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009. Many states also have minimum wage laws. Some state laws provide greater employee protections; employers must comply with both.

(7.25 x 40 x 52) x .7 = 10,556 ( min. wage times 40 hours times weeks in a year)

you lose 30% in taxes

note most minimum wage workers do not get full 40 companies will not have to pay benefits if not full time

Federal poverty guidelines

the numbers are there...
$10890 at 100% one person... use their graphs and calculate where you are at...

Now lets look at what I found....do the cost

One bed room apt. $500 a month
Cheapest house is about the same...

$6000.00 a year

Car cost
$100.00 in gas a month (fill a ten gallon three times)
$50.00 insurance

$1800.00 a year

I can replace all four tires for about $80.00 total... I would say about once a year

14.25 for inspection
65.00 for registration

$159.25 car cost bare basics total

so $7959.25

leaves you with $2596.75

With this as an individual.....
You have to have clothes for work...

I can get about ten pairs of pants (mix jeans and slacks)

AVG. 20.00

same for shirts

Avg. 20.00

Socks

one pack of walmart ten pairs was 7.95

Underwear at walmart was 11.92

plus 5.00 for a new pair of clearance shoes

64.87... using military standards of replacement of twice a year

129.74 ring me out

now the fun part.... you have to have clean clothes for work....

washing every two weeks at 30.00 a shot (including cost of soap and transportation)

thats 60 a month and 720 a year

1747.01 a year left... wait thats right we have to eat...

145.58 a month left to divide on to food....

you want to play with the numbers... say you dont need a car...

bus pass is about 40 a month
mind this adds about two hours in transportation time to your day
buses dont run on certain days at certain stops
dont get sick at all
no hair cuts or fingernail clippers...
deodorant shampoo toothpaste ect... (they are not free)

I could go on and on... the idea is it does not work out well for the american public.... add children ( who are short term liabilities in this equation.... You want it by the numbers) A spouse... not to mention elderly

I believe they have a right to be mad... I am when I am lied to...

Why is a high school diploma not enough to get good paying jobs?

The dream is what fills up the stinky hand in that old proverb over which hand fills up first....

So it seems to me that when asked if the tea party or OWS is right I say they both are... everyone has been lied to...

I hate to say this is that while well thought and a good straw argument it reminds me of something most southerners know about numbers and so called facts.... They can be used and twisted to make it appear that a certain group of people are subhuman and should just be punished... It sounds very familiar...

Stanford Prison Experiment

The Stanford prison experiment was a study of the psychological effects of becoming a prisoner or prison guard. The experiment was conducted from August 14th-20th, 1971, by a team of researchers led by psychology professor Philip Zimbardo at Stanford University.[1] It was funded by a grant from the US Office of Naval Research[2] and was of interest to both the US Navy and Marine Corps in order to determine the causes of conflict between military guards and prisoners.

These type of people....

This whole unreasoned shout out at "Well look here they rape pillage and plunder, oh and on Sunday they speed in the school zone"....

These whole set reminds me of the garbage threw at the Tea party when it started...

both sides seem to be getting played and I get to see it...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The FED is just a group of rich bankers who were able to pull off the biggest scam in history

These three videos can help explain who owns the FED, what the FED does and why targeting the banks and walls street is the same as targeting the FED.

If we really want to shut down the FED then we will need to do that through legislation and Congress.

This video explains the connections between Vatican city, Washington DC and the Inner city of London

This video explains who really owns the Federal Reserve Banking System

This video briefly explains how the FED works

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"The Primary Owners of the Federal Reserve Bank Are:
1. Rothschild's of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers of Paris
3. Israel Moses Seaf of Italy
4. Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of Germany and New York
5. Warburg & Company of Hamburg, Germany
6. Lehman Brothers of New York
7. Goldman, Sachs of New York
8. Rockefeller Brothers of New York

You were saying? And are accountable to none whose tenure concludes January 01, 2013 as scheduled as the 99 Year Charter ends on December 23 2012 and it'll take a week to transfer primary control over with total to be phased in during the next 10 yr cycle with total control by The US Federal Gov't being complete sometime 2022 at my last cheque dating to late last week that this plan is still a go and we are firm in this stance and will budge or compromise to none and that is just that!
edit on 8-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So your implying that all the protestors are criminals and rapists? I dont care how you answer that question, thats what you implied.

DENY IGNORANCE. luckily some of us still can.

Yes, a few people out of the hundresds of thousands of protestors around the world may be homeless people with nothing better to do.

But this is pure Dis-info bullshyt, Period.

Go ahead call them all dirty hippie criminals, atleast we know what side your on.

When the SHTF it wont be from these "hippy criminals" itll be all out martyrdom from real people tired of this crock of lies. People willing to give there lives for the betterment of mankind, or atleast the end of this scam on humanity.

So keep on thinking what you want, while some group somewhere thinks of when and where the non violent protests stop and the real fight for our freedom begins.

Only sheep can pull the wool over your eyes, and the sheep says... ( insert your comment here )

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OWS is not the problem. People are. Whereever people are the problems will be. The bigger the longterm gathering, the bigger the problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Dude please wake up, there are PEOPLE that head these institutions. They are the 'power-elite', not the wallstreet proles or regular bank tellers, and they certainly don't do the 9-5. If you focus solely on the FED then you have a focused massage, and if we can get people to agree on a common message then we can spread the truth. Money in massive amounts is no longer 'printed', it's digitized and added to desired accounts... The FED is THEIR symbol of strength, why do you think they assassinate (or try if you A. Jackson) the leaders who oppose their control...

EDIT: just saw your post and vid's... I know ALL TO WELL about the Vatican, but more specially the order of Ignatius. I could drop knowledge bombs about this but you seem like your informed. We should be asking why the pope is calling for a one world bank and currency...
edit on 8-11-2011 by YoungBloodNews because: to Mathias

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Some only want the good to be posted about OWS...
They only post the stories about imaginary Marines on the way and one sided stories about police brutality.
Youtube videos that start half way through an incident and obviously doesn't tell the whole story.

Post stuff like what the OP posted, a TRUE and alternative view point and OWS Protesters and their supporters bitch and whine.

OMG your a Fox News Viewer.
Paid Disinfo agent.

edit on 8-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Sexual Assault and Crimes related to Sexual Assault:
Whoa: Occupy Baltimore Doesn't Want Police Involved for Rape

This is a propaganda-laden opinion piece. It is full of bogus interpretations, exaggerations, and false logic. If you actually read the article, you'll know why. Occupy Baltimore NOT ONLY never said not to get police involved in rape, but explicitly states (even within this disinfo piece) that victims should seek whatever solutions they need to feel safe, including law enforcement.

Police Investigating Possible Sexual Assault Of Teen At Occupy Dallas

So... a 14 year-old girl runs away from home, has consensual sex with a couple 20 year-old guys, lies to them about her age, and refuses to press charges. Yeah... Occupy is soooooo evil. The world's a gray area, you know that right?? Considering these circumstances, it's regrettable but hardly something as egregious as coercive rape.

Woman raped in tent at Glasgow George Square protest camp

While it's despicable that 2 men would rape a woman at an event like this, once again, you're posting propaganda. This incident HARDLY indicts Occupy Glasgow, the community there is obviously upset about this and immediately set about to increase security/safety for women at the occupation. You CANNOT blame the group for the actions of 2 random men who have despoiled the peace of the camp.

Occupy Lawrence members report crimes at South Park camp

The two investigations here are both still open. And while, once again, sexual assault is despicable... those involved in both the battery and the sexual assault were not ordinarily part of the occupation. As for the random attacker... it didn't end in any serious injury, and once again, came from outside.

Fiend attacks 'Occupy' protester in her tent

Once again, this incident is despicable but hardly representative of the occupation. In FACT, those within the occupation were obviously disgusted and enraged by the whole ordeal and chased the attacker out on a rail. It is also not clear whether or not the attacker came from outside the occupation or not. The only thing we can say is questionable is that the group is handling, at least two such incidents, internally rather than via the cops... whether this is good or bad is up to discussion.

Woman Says She Was Raped at #OccupyBaltimore, Begs for Protest to Be Shut Down

Wow... if this isn't a propaganda piece by a local FOX NEWS affiliate, I don't know what is. If you carefully put on your BS-detector, you'll quickly realize that it's a LIE that "protesters refused to help" the rape victim. They WANTED to help and TRIED to help but nobody had information on the rapist. Do you think POLICE are any better at providing such information?? Why don't you ask some rape victims about that. As for the "drug paraphernalia", we don't know if that was planted there, and there was also no evidence of actual drugs. Not to say that drug-use is absent from Occupy encampments, because it isn't, but OWS explicitly forbids/discourages drug/alcohol use within the group.

Protester busted in tent grope, suspected in rape of another demonstrator

So.... there's one guy who's a creepy piece of crap and SOMEHOW he represents OWS?? No, I don't think so. He is now an outcast of OWS for doing what he did, he faced jail time, justice was served. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT??

Man accused of exposing self to children arrested

Once again... another perverted creeper piece of crap who is NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF OCCUPY. As another poster said... your logic is fail.

#OccupyBaltimore Discourages Sexual Assault Victims From Contacting Police, Offers Counseling for Perpetrators

RED FLAG ALERT! It's a hit-piece courtesy of "biggovernment.com" and right-wing Breitbart clowns. Hardly a trustworthy source. But anyway... that's the THIRD OCCUPY BALTIMORE ARTICLE YOU'VE POSTED HERE on the EXACT SAME ISSUE. His arguments are asinine.

edit on 8-11-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sounds like how the witch-hunts started. This sounds like illogical and irrational fear mixed with the all-to-common double-standard hypocrisy. Disturbing.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yes , i agree with you. The thing is , no one knew or could have predicted how big it would get, how long it would last or how effective OWS would, can be or has become.

It began as a way to bring awareness to this problem and to wake people up about the current financial status of the World and it's populations. Now that OWS has the attention of the World we the 99% all need to work together and support each other so we can find a solution to the problem.

As long as more and more people come to agreements on these issues then the politicians will follow and so will the banks and Corporations. There is no easy solution. The World does not want or need a Bloody Revolution or another Great Depression. It's going to take some time. But we need to take this opportunity to have our voices be heard.

We must stand up against corruption and unfair practices. We must give a voice to people who can not afford to buy a congressman to speak for them. We also must adjust our styles of living to a more sustainable level. The Banks and Corporations have bought our politicians and they make the laws to benefit themselves .. the few ... the 1%

But, I don't just blame the banks or Governments alone. The people are at fault too. For not taking action sooner and letting the situation get so bad. Also, too many people live beyond their means and take out loans to live a more glamorous life on credit than they normally can afford.

There will always be a criminal element that tries to undermine any and all aspects of life. On the top or the bottom of the food chain.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

reply to post by StarPeace

@star
Your missing the point, while some factions are trying to stoke the anti-American flame we should be redirecting the misinformed to the FED. And before people start, no this isn't a jew issue or a zionist issue, these mofo's worship the devil and we must bring them down.

@nohier
Come on man, instead of breaking down the crime why not break down the Fedsters (federal reserve gangsters). Spend some time informing the OWS about the enemy and their goals... Their mission is to DIVIDE AND CONQUER

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yes the people are to blame, but its because we have been CONDITIONED this way for well over a century. Read "the deliberate dumbing down of America" if you have not, its free and #1 seller on amazon's history of education.They have purposefully destroyed the family unit and any rugged individualism that youth exhibit. We need to break this conditioning and fend for ourselves.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join