It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Times (and not just in Arkansas...)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

What a great response Mike that I really appreciate… :-) A sensitivity that is sometimes lacking in our society that we live today ...;-(

Even if that beautiful music from this pianist from Chicago as you mentioned, that’s not mean that the message will pass… because we need your words and your voice to get the message...

I am truly touched by your response specialy because it was my first post! This encourages me to continue writing in English because my message seems to be understood ... even if I wood like to share my message written in my own language to really express my thoughts ...

Thank you for your encouragement and your little thought in French (with no fault) ...

Hope to "meet" you again in a different subject ... mainly on this forum “Fragile earth” because this is my favorite forum for all the informations that I can learn…

Surya ☼

P.S. My best thoughts to SusanFrey that I forgot to mention in my first post… ♥

edit on 13-11-2011 by surya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thank you JustMike for the wonderful song. My family and I really enjoyed it and we are going to share it with others. I always learn so much from you in the Fragile Earth forum, as I mostly just read and am still learning about how the world works. What I have learned is that so many things are interconnected, but we are not really taught that in traditional schooling, and I did not know what antipodes were before, interesting topic...thanks!

I also admire your creativity, and maybe you are helping to start a new music genre, kind of like the protest songs that become popular in the U.S. during the 1960's. I have been seeing many poems and songs related to fracking lately.

PacificBlue

<< 1  2   >>

join