It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2005 YU-55 Photos Enhancements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Rense.com
From Robert Morningstar
November 7, 2011

.. o0 ..

Personally for my this is very funny but I post anyway ..

Looks like we have "Borg" here ..

theintelhub.com...

rense.com...

Richard Hoagland sent out first pictures of YU-55 and it does not look anything at all like a “typical asteroid”. I took the raw image (left side of first photo) and did some enhancements to improve the image.

YU-55 has an interesting geometry. The side facing the satellite telescope that captured it makes it look hemispherical or saucer-shaped, similar to the blinking craft that is seen in the famous NASA video of the broken tether experiment that drifted away and was surrounded by “ice crystal” UFOs (according to NASA).

To my eye, there seems to be too much symmetry in this object for it to be an ordinary asteroid. Let me know what you think. It looks more like a tiny moon.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Personally for my is very funny but I post anyway ..

It made me laugh

For a sec I thought Hoaxland was trying to pull off the artists rendition as the new photo.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hoagland needs new meds....but, that is just my own opinion.

Or, new glasses....
edit on 7-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hoagland would see an advanced alien civilization in a blurry photo of dogcrap.

The picture is neat though.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
its that deathstar we built back in the 70's while everyone was being hippies coming back for more dylithium crystals to power the flux capacitor since the energizer bunny is currently powering it back from its mission to investigate nibiru out past our little dwarf planet pluto!

its our modern day noah's ark coming to collect 2 of everything to save us from the coming cataclysm of 2012!!!!

400m across hell yeah it can fit everything on board! its blasphemy to speak otherwise!

have a good night!

(end sarcasm since text can be so confusing sometimes)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To be honest I can't wait to be assimilated.

I hope when we are all part of The Collective we can put our childish differences aside and realize we're all the same race.

I hope I'm one of those cool Borg with the red laser eye, like Locutus.

Glad to see the Borg have upgraded the standard Borg Cube. Seems a Borg Sphere would be so much more aerodynamic.

Doom!
edit on 7-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Borg ships are cuboid , But the sphere looks way cool

I hope 7 of 9 is on board

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh jeez I wonder if Hoagland thinks he's seen as some kind of amazing prophet or just a loon with with photoshop? Everytime something from space crops up, he has to zoom in and see stuff that isn't there... I think the only person that believes him is George Noory, those two sound like old lovers on C2C.

Hoagland please STOP WITH THIS CRAP!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Don't you mean Deathstar?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry, the raw pic shows NOTHING that looks ANYTHING like the 'enhanced' rendition

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh good grief. Hoagland was the one that "proved" that Comet Elenin was a tetragonal spaceship. How did that work out for him? I must admit, he's got a lot of nerve to keep working the same scam. I hereby propose that Hoagland be designated a "known hoaxer."

Edit to add: The "deathstar" photo gave me my best laugh of the morning!
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hoaxland again?
Facepalm.

Nice deathstar btw. lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Sorry, the raw pic shows NOTHING that looks ANYTHING like the 'enhanced' rendition

Are you blind!?!?!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Oh good grief. Hoagland was the one that "proved" that Comet Elenin was a tetragonal spaceship. How did that work out for him? I must admit, he's got a lot of nerve to keep working the same scam. I hereby propose that Hoagland be designated a "known hoaxer."

Edit to add: The "deathstar" photo gave me my best laugh of the morning!
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

The sad and bit scary part is I think he actually believes in everything he spews. He has singlehandedly made a mockery out of the UFO community.

I find his whole overall demeanor to be very odd (If you watched his latest Aware and Awake convention that is) In fact, I don't know if it's me or the proverbial veil being lifted but I think (with the exception of Bill Ryan) that whole clan over at PC are brainwashed or governmental shills. I can't pinpoint it but they all act in a very similar way. Hollow, maybe?

But back to Hoagland: He's never held accountable for his past failed predictions or statements. And that's the other thing, he's gone from 'believing' (in this predictions) to 'knowing'. Who does that except someone disturbed and dishonest? And I don't think he's purposefully out to dupe us. I think he's disturbed. Really! But....Noory will have him on next week to start talking about his next new find. Maybe on Uranus! And that'll be even more elaborate than the last.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A sphere in space. Whom would have thunk it? It does resemble Darth Vader's ride and space man cave that is the envy of every dark side of the force practitioner. I suppose Hoagland will mention soon that its an artificial taxi headed back to the artificial moon to pick up more fares for a night out at the galaxy club.

top topics

join