It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Days of Our Lord - Feast of Tabernacles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
As always, Zola Levitt presents a Christian view of Jewish life and biblical truth:

"On location in Israel, we created this presentation of the holidays our Lord celebrated. Given to Moses on Mt. Sinai, these celebrations comprise one of the most fascinating studies of Biblical types and shadows. Since knowledge of these feasts seems to repose mainly with Jewish people, whether Messianic or other, we wanted to acquaint our large audience with this information. Few churches or seminaries teach what we take up in this series. Below are descriptions of each program.

Episode: "Tabernacles"
Standing next to a sukkah (booth), Zola explains how the mood in Israel changes from a solemn occasion of judgment to one of celebration and merriment. U.S. immigrant Chuck King tells us about the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem plans for its yearly celebration at Qumran."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Anything said these days about Israel instantly brings thoughts of a race of people
that have no honor,no love and manipulating lying scumbags.Take your tabernacle and
shove it ,your race is a desc race..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

Anything said these days about Israel instantly brings thoughts of a race of people
that have no honor,no love and manipulating lying scumbags.Take your tabernacle and

Your statement equates to saying that the average American citizen should be judged for the actions of their government. Or are you just an anti-semite?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

You would do well to remember (or learn in the first place) that there's a fairly significant difference between observant religious jews and the primarily secular political state of Israel, and that a good chunk of the orthodox jews do not support the zionist/occupation movements.

Generalizing and ignorance do no one any good.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Judge not, less you be judged, for the measure you use to judge others, shall be the measure used to judge you.

What man has never lied? What man has never had a dishonorable moment where they have shown their asses? Who are you to say that anyone has no love? Can you read their hearts and minds? All men have sinned, for it is the nature of man to sin.

No one that casts stones at others are any better than anyone else for all men are the same corruptible creatures and capable of the same atrocities and horrors and evils. Whoever your "people" are have no doubt done as bad if not worse things in their history and you make of yourself a hypocrit.

I am not defending what their government has done, i am saying that it is not your place to judge them. Do not be so quick to judge the whole for what some of it's parts have done. This is no better than saying "all christians are hypocrits" or "all muslims are murdering extremists". Do yoou know the hearts of men? Can you read their thoughts? No, so do not throw stones at glass houses.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Your statement equates to saying that the average American citizen should be judged for the actions of their government. Or are you just an anti-semite?
... Most all human/sheeple of earth type planets are...
pro-Zionist (Barabba$
... Jesus
)... Weather weapons they like/know it or not...
For this reason and only this reason... Every money system earth type planet... 'ALWAYS ENDS'
... in self destruction...

This is 'QUANTUM BIGGER' than hating any race of people/sheeple... or putting blame on the reason$ why... This is ONLY about 'SIMPLE CHOICE'...

Guess what ?
?... The majority rules again...

And is why God/Original source code... created EZIKIEL 5-7...

If YE-ALL don't want to believe it or observe the Sukkot...

Then ALL said books of...

V2SKULL God/Original Source...

PING)))))... To Earth Human Mind---> To Finger---> To Visual/Spoken...

Should be casted into a pit of...

(If one word of said books be a lie created of man... Than all is a lie)-(John 8:44)

Jesus(aka?) said/says,"A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows. And a slave cannot serve two masters, otherwise that slave will honor the one and offend the other.

"Nobody drinks aged wine and immediately wants to drink young wine. Young wine is not poured into old wineskins, or they might break, and aged wine is not poured into a new wineskin, or it might spoil. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, since it would create a tear."

Mr X-ULTRA/ANNONCER...
THE EARTH SHEEPLE...
GOD WINNER IS...
THE god OF MONEY'$...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ... YE-All sheeple of earth win a... 'SUKKOT' all expen$e$ paid buffet for 7 billion WW3 departing gift of emptiness feast... HOLYW
D wine included... Aren't YE-ALL happy now 'AGAIN'

SHALOM

edit on 7-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot my fork...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

Originally posted by micmerci

... Most all human/sheeple of earth type planets are...
pro-Zionist (Barabba$
... Jesus
)... Weather weapons they like/know it or not...
For this reason and only this reason... Every money system earth type planet... 'ALWAYS ENDS'
... in self destruction...

This is 'QUANTUM BIGGER' than hating any race of people/sheeple... or putting blame on the reason$ why... This is ONLY about 'SIMPLE CHOICE'...

Guess what ?
?... The majority rules again...

And is why God/Original source code... created EZIKIEL 5-7...

If YE-ALL don't want to believe it or observe the Sukkot...

Then ALL said books of...

V2SKULL God/Original Source...

PING)))))... To Earth Human Mind---> To Finger---> To Visual/Spoken...

Should be casted into a pit of...

(If one word of said books be a lie created of man... Than all is a lie)-(John 8:44)

Jesus(aka?) said/says,"A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows. And a slave cannot serve two masters, otherwise that slave will honor the one and offend the other.

"Nobody drinks aged wine and immediately wants to drink young wine. Young wine is not poured into old wineskins, or they might break, and aged wine is not poured into a new wineskin, or it might spoil. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, since it would create a tear."

Mr X-ULTRA/ANNONCER...
THE EARTH SHEEPLE...
GOD WINNER IS...
THE god OF MONEY'$...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ... YE-All sheeple of earth win a... 'SUKKOT' all expen$e$ paid buffet for 7 billion WW3 departing gift of emptiness feast... HOLYW
D wine included... Aren't YE-ALL happy now 'AGAIN'

SHALOM

edit on 7-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot my fork...

Reading this gave me a headache and annoyed me for no obvious reason. Communicative semantics fail.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Ahhhh.... Whaaat???

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If one word of said books be a lie created of man... Than all is a lie)-(John 8:44)

Incorrect...

43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If you're going to use a bible passage to prove your words, at least read the passage you're quoting before you post it....

Just because some passages in the bible are incorrect, or even lies... does not mean you should take the entire bible as such

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

If one word of said books be a lie created of man... Than all is a lie)-(John 8:44)

Incorrect...

43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If you're going to use a bible passage to prove your words, at least read the passage you're quoting before you post it....

Just because some passages in the bible are incorrect, or even lies... does not mean you should take the entire bible as such

Book of Jim 6:9 Lies are like one night stands. You use them once and forget about them. Then they show up pregnant at your door threatening to give birth on your kitchen floor. 6:10 What are you talking about Parables? Yeah, I had two bulls once. Traded them both for a golden calf. 6:11 That was a lie. I actually traded them for a chicken that laid golden eggs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Actually, I am not Jewish that I know of. What you say can be said for any nation. America can easily be seen in this light if we choose to categorize a nation by the individuals that are corrupt. Prejudice is the worst form of dishonor, lacking even the slightest amount of love. Do you somehow value your own attitudes as set apart and higher than what you are condemning?

God makes it clear that faith requires love for others. I personally see no difference with any ethnicity around the globe. They are all on the bell curve of character.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join