It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Russia/China always get dragged into conflicts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Its very simple actually. You realize thats theres lots of things that dont make sense. We try to look at various events of our history that weren't supposed to happen but yet they happened. The reason why is simply because our world is not a victim of coincidences or a fixed destiny, but a world run by strategically controlled and planned events leading to an ultimate goal more or less indifferent to time.
We can not be sure why Russia and China would join if they did, but who would have believed that a Serbian student wielding a revolver would start WW1? If this is planned to be the ultimate show down then dot try and rationalize it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I hope USA stay home and play, thanks for helping us with the nazis, but WW2 is over
we can handle it over here in the east, obama and saddam is dead, lets take a break shall we.

take a break before a pissing contest between US, Russia, and China begins.

I like Einstein's thought on this. (I'll paraphrase) I can't tell you what World War III will be like but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think Russia and China involve themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

you are clearly delusional

1 - how is isreal going to ` project force ` from her home terretory to iran ?

2 if needed iran could [ with extreme wartime measures ] raise a army greater than the isreali population

3 allies - who is going to back isreal in a war or aggression ?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israeli Guy
Still not a single proper answer as to why is it so sure that Russia or China will get themselves directly involved with this conflict.

Come on people this is not a thread to fill with anti-war poems or thoughts. We all agree war is bad and whoever doesn't agree is stupid. But that has nothing to do with the original question.

Russia and China may not get themselves directly involved in an immediate military sense.

but diplomatically and financially, they will seek to make the culprit(s) pay for the disruption to the chinese and russian economy.
and for the loss in diplomatic face, since their opinion was not heeded.

the price of oil will skyrocket, with the western economies already fragile and the financial system on life support, those responsible will not be appreciated.
although americans are such brainwashed sheep, that a parade of lying faces saying weapons of mass destruction will probably keep them mostly obedient.
the us religion business will supply the believers, the eternal idiots, always willing to kill for their god.

russia and china can do more damage economically and diplomatically than using the military.
although they may chose to challenge the usa elsewhere in the world.

if israel and the usa can do as they please, whenever they please, expect others to play by the same rules.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Still not a single proper answer as to why is it so sure that Russia or China will get themselves directly involved with this conflict.

The encirclement of the former Soviet states through 2 wars directly from US.
A proxy war in Georgia, 2008.

The Korean peninsula has about 28,000 US troops on a border with China's ally North Korea.

foreign aggression accelerating closer to their assets.

You see, if America and the west goes through with attacking Iran, they will inch closer to China and Russias main borders which in their eyes is an obvious threat. At first they will use detterents until they feel that there is just no other options. We are forcing them to choose this option.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Actual reason.. everyone is doom and gloom on here!

a small war with Iran comprising mostly of israel fighting and UN/Wester allies providing both air and sea support with minimal ground troops untill nearer the end where we force "democracy" onto the country installing what will almost be some kind of terrorist Cell we have supported in the start of the campaign is boring!

its factual its been done before in some incarnation and it doesnt get juices flowing...

Now a mad super mega war with nukes and Chinese and Russians all fighting because they have sold Iran Missles this one time... thats where its at, wow imagine it, millions of dead, the whole world on fire, jesus on some kind of horse with a sword slieghing the wicked super mega world war three end of times-tastic

Its the same reason Elenin was going to destroy the earth and YU55 is going to destroy the earth and OWS are commie thugs stealing peoples livleyhood and well being oh and Anon and Lulsec are gonna free prisoners and fight Drug cartels with the power of... imformation.....

Everyone on here (80%) likes the DRAMA there lives seem so boring so the idea of lots and lots of stuff happening is awsome, makes them feel less bored, gives them somthing to have a good moan about...

I know this is a conspiracy web site, i like a conspiracy, the government are hiding alien technology or the American Elite want to kill us all with Fluride in our Corn flakes (or whatever) but people want a super biblical war so much that anything will cause it!

Also on here everyone (or at least 60%) has a heavy hate for israel so they think the rest of the world does too....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They're all in cohoots with eachother, you should know that by now!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Sure the US is somehow broke, but neither China nor Russia are in a position to sustain a world war.

Russia and China are the only countries with Steel Mills. The only countries able to produce things.
China could put together a 200 million strong Army and not even be at risk if all of them got killed.

Russia/Europe/US all jumped China 100 years ago in the "Boxer Rebellion" and made China pay them 67 million pounds of silver for "Reparations".

It appears America has been deconstructed/it's military neutered....so the US will be the one jumped this time.

That's how countries get money. Band together and jump somebody. Technically mugging.....but millions will be killed during it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Australia has steel mills too.....I know, I live a couple of hours away from a big one.

Russia will only profit from the USA/Israel/Britain going to war with Iran.....what will eventually happen is Russia will sell oil to China! The deal was already planned years ago.
edit on 7-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Because they play themselves off as such peaceful fluffy bunnies, but the reality is that they're every bit as dodgy and nosy as the U.S.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

the rest of the world isnt and doesnt have a capitalistic drive the way western countries do. See, people here in the United States were not given correct history books. We tie Hitler to a German regime and wonder why he did and was Jewish him self. Truth is NAZI is an acronym for Nationalist Zionist merge of parties It wasn't a Germans oppressing Jews it was Zionists oppressing their own people who didnt want to play along. Operation Paperclip brought over the Jewist Zionists to this country. Now every money issue and Bank and all the names of the people who own them are Jewish. This should be at the core of the OCCUPY movement and is why the rest of the world hate Israel and the USA equally and want to see them fall. Think about it. Here in the USA for the most part we have average 2 bathrooms with toilets in our homes. A luxury most of the rest of the world doesnt have. They Hate us because the Zionists who (you already now know were the NAZI's of the vast German Machine of WWII) OWN WALL STREET want to turn the world Capitalist so they can keep the money Vacuum running. Russia and China dont want the Zionist Dream. They want their own dream and their own money vacuum
edit on 7-11-2011 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

check out The Big Picture
edit on 7-11-2011 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Russia and China always getting dragged into conflicts? Ummm they hardly ever fight. Maybe they take care of a local skirmish in their backyards at the most but ummm i havent seen them get "dragged" into anything they didnt want to be in.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Russia and China always getting dragged into conflicts? Ummm they hardly ever fight. Maybe they take care of a local skirmish in their backyards at the most but ummm i havent seen them get "dragged" into anything they didnt want to be in.

Yeah I meant in a discussion

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join