It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 YU55 November coincidences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ive been thinking alot about the 2005 YU55 asteroid and other weird coincidences happening this week, Its strange that FEMA are shutting down the airwaves for up to 3 and a half minutes at roughly the same time the asteroid is in our view, firstly i live in Australia and i could not see Elenin when they said it would be noticeable because it was too cloudy to view it, YU55 is meant to be noticeable on the 9th of November if your in Australia but the weather predictions Melbourne is meant to be cloudy with showers, Leading up to Wednesday the weekend weather was hot and sunny and no sign of rain, it appears to be a strange coincidence that their is a chance that we might not see YU55 due to the weather, i believe in HAARP and think that the higher up's are using it more so at specific times to cover up us from seeing the truth.
A possible theory i have is that YU55 might be a spacecraft that might be trying to use our airwaves to give us some kind of message on its passing but wont be able to because of FEMA controlling our radio and television frequencies to block out the truth they fear might lead to worldwide panic.
And strange enough on the 8th-9th of November the UN is going to release a report on Iran's nukes which again is coincidental, maybe its a dis info to get the asteroid of the media and make news of it be minimal because of "bigger world events"

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com... 1/11/november-8-9-2011-major-un-iran-nuke.html

Their was also talks on the board that their is a possibly of Betelgeuse exploding around November and with the fact that their are huge solar storms on the sun occurring, its going to be a busy November if any of it is true.
Does 2005 YU55 stand for anything? Elenin was names after its finder YU55 was found by a man named Robert S. McMillan, so its not names after who found it. if anyone else can think of weird coincidences occurring that i missed feel free to add.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I was thinking the exact same about this in the news...im in the uk...(somewhere lol) and its been extremely foggy for two days now.
not on the same scale as what your saying...unless haarp is being used to block it from a large portions of the world just like dis info will!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

I was thinking the exact same about this in the news...im in the uk...(somewhere lol) and its been extremely foggy for two days now.
not on the same scale as what your saying...unless haarp is being used to block it from a large portions of the world just like dis info will!

I know the spaceship thing might sound a bit extreme to some, even i think its crazy but i cant think of anything else of a large size that they would not want us knowing about. Their is a cover up occurring and i guess we will soon find out the truth

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
firstly i live in Australia and i could not see Elenin when they said it would be noticeable because it was too cloudy to view it,

YU55 is meant to be noticeable on the 9th of November if your in Australia but the weather predictions Melbourne is meant to be cloudy with showers,

Elenin was around for months, it wasn't cloudy all that time and unless you had a telescope you wouldn't of seen a thing.

And YU55 is not meant to be noticeable, at least not without a telescope again and asteroids are not all that impressive unless you consider finding it in the first place an achievement, which it is.

I think for your theory to hold any sway it would have to be cloudy in every single city around the world.

Never fear, the rest of the world will still be switched on, if this rock has a message to give us I'm sure it wont be just for those in the US.
And no, there was no reports saying Betegeuse would go supernova in November. At least not if it was read correctly or based on any kind of facts at all and Solar activity is not above average at all. I don't see any coincidences really.
edit on 7-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I'd class its passing as a huge event....but we hear nothing about it, even tho it probably only happens once every 20 thousand years or something?
that is strange, and its tomorrow... xmas is a whole month and a bit away and thats all over the tv

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

I'd class its passing as a huge event....but we hear nothing about it, even tho it probably only happens once every 20 thousand years or something?
that is strange, and its tomorrow... xmas is a whole month and a bit away and thats all over the tv

Asteroids pass by the Earth every single day. Some are larger than others, some actually crash to Earth. YU 55 is neither exceptionally large nor going to hit the Earth. Why should it be on TV? Mind you, it would be nice if the media paid more attention to science news than to celebrity drunks, but, oh well.... Incidentally, if you live outside the US the emergency broadcast system test will not affect you.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

Only one television show has made a report that im aware of down here, for those intrested in the news story it was on a show called "sunday night"

For something this big of an event, why would it not be all over the news up until it cant be seen anymore? maybe something will show up on wednesday morning news, or if it crashes into us maybe then they might report it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Do amateurs have sophisticated enough equipment to track and model this asteroid yet or do I just have to trust the projections offered by the govt?

What I'd like to see more of is computer simulations to aid in visualization.

With the way the guys were talking on the Reuters report I kind of expect this topic will really pick up here at ATS in the next 48hours.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Do amateurs have sophisticated enough equipment to track and model this asteroid yet or do I just have to trust the projections offered by the govt?

What I'd like to see more of is computer simulations to aid in visualization.

With the way the guys were talking on the Reuters report I kind of expect this topic will really pick up here at ATS in the next 48hours.

Everything Ive seen reported in the media is represented by someone from NASA, according to the Sunday night show their was an asteroid in 2006 which was the size of a car which was only discovered the day before it impacted earth in the Sudan desert, i cant find anything online, Ive looked quickly though as i don't have time... the closest thing i can find is www.cosmosmagazine.com... It sounds like the asteroid mentioned in the report, watch 3:10 into the you tube clip i posted earlier and you hear the NASA guy mention clearly the impact was in 2006, it appears to be 2008 so if he got that date wrong and he's an expert working for NASA then what other data about asteroid's could he get wrong? Then again i might be wrong, if someone can research into this and correct me if im wrong because i dont have time its appreciated but i cant find no 2006 Sudan desert impact information in my quick search.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Everything Ive seen reported in the media is represented by someone from NASA, according to the Sunday night show their was an asteroid in 2006 which was the size of a car which was only discovered the day before it impacted earth in the Sudan desert,

You are correct, the impact was in 2008, and made headlines at the time. Here is the important thing from the article you linked to, and should help put this entire thread into context:

On October 6, 2008, the Catalina Sky Survey telescope in Arizona first spotted the asteroid, known as 2008 TC3. Astronomers around the world followed the Earth-bound asteroid, urgently plotting its trajectory to try to predict where it would crash down to Earth.

[edit for brevity-- DJW001]

Robert McNaught, an astronomer with the Australian National University in Canberra, said the events of 2008 TC3 show that astronomers can predict the precise impact point of asteroids with only a day's warning. This accuracy, he said, has "significant consequences for emergency management."

www.cosmosmagazine.com...

There is an extremely active network of astronomers, both professional and amateur, keeping track of things. It is impossible to keep things in space a secret. Just because a spokesperson has a "brain fart" and slips up on the year doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about.
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yep, they have had the ability for a while and you don't need sophisticated equipment either although you do need some equipment. Once an asteroid has been observed for a period of time you can then work out the trajectory of it.
Most of the projection that you get an NASA recieve are from amater astronomers anyway. NASA are basically just reporting it they don't often find it or do the sums.
www.skyandtelescope.com...

At first glance, these may not seem to be profound statements. After all, you might discover a nova, supernova, or a comet too; amateurs have proven they can do these things. But in the case of asteroids there's a major difference. If you decide to search for them on any clear, dark night, you can be virtually guaranteed of success in your quest, whereas with the other three the chance is rather slim.

edit on 7-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
wait you have FEMA in australia? I think I may have misinterpreted the OP. thats news to me if you do

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

If it was a spacecraft, the size of an aircraft carrier, why would it need to be that close to earth to send us a signal? Unless of course their communications tech were not even anywhere close to where ours is, or is damaged. I mean, we have the rover on Mars, which is much much much smaller, and we can pick up it's signals, not to mention the probes we have much farther out.

If I was an alien species, making a pass at Earth, I'd be broadcasting a signal in more than a 3 day window.

I mean, it would be cool if you were right, don't get me wrong. But if there were an actual "sinister" intent, and by "sinister" I merely mean disinformational, an impact scenario is far more likely.

Let's put it this way, YU55 is estimated to be 40x the size of what they estimate the source of the Tunguska event was...

Or maybe it is a spacecraft...but of terrestrial origin and is really TPTBs super-spacecarrier...

Anyway, anyone know a good ham-radio operator or someone who has access to an observatory?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It is impossible to keep things in space a secret.

That's a bold statement. Hope you don't mind if I add this statement to my archives, giving due credit of course.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

That's a bold statement. Hope you don't mind if I add this statement to my archives, giving due credit of course.

By all means. I suppose some day someone will have the bright idea to cover a satellite with stealth material... but everyone will know it was launched and the owners won't be able to find it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ive been thinking alot about the 2005 YU55 asteroid and other weird coincidences happening this week, Its strange that FEMA are shutting down the airwaves for up to 3 and a half minutes at roughly the same time the asteroid is in our view

3 and 1/2 minutes. 3 minutes, 30 seconds. 33. The mason's friend. Another coinkidink?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So the OP is suggesting HAARP is going to cover the earth in clouds so nobody can see the truth behind YU55? I have read a lot of paranoid idiocy in this forum but this is on a new level.

It's going to be clear and sunny for the next 4 days where I am. Did HAARP forget my city or is Australia so important to cover up the truth they will just target you? PARANOIA IS RUNNING WILD. How's that comet Elenin doing?

Ive been thinking alot about the 2005 YU55 asteroid and other weird coincidences happening this week, Its strange that FEMA are shutting down the airwaves for up to 3 and a half minutes at roughly the same time the asteroid is in our view

So the asteroid comes into view and leaves in 3 1/2 minutes? I Can't believe the lack of common sense here..
edit on 7-11-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoallSo the asteroid comes into view and leaves in 3 1/2 minutes? I Can't believe the lack of common sense here..
edit on 7-11-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I concur with everything you stated, expect the last line. You really can't believe it? I've stated prior that an introduction to physics course should be a requirement to make a thread like this, sadly that rule is not active. As such I can promise this OP will start a new thread about the 'next great end of life day' probably 30-60 days from when this current prediction expires.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join