It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UFO cynic blown away by encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nothing like a good ol',"in your face" encounter to sway the cynical mind,hehheh.I love these types of stories.

www.miltonkeynestoday.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
phew
had to register just to make this post, I always come to these forums and check up on what's going on but have never made a post, but around 5 days ago I believe I also witnessed my first UFO, I live in London and was driving on Finchley road when I saw an exteremely bright hovering ball in the sky that was completely stationary, it faded out after a good 15 seconds and slowly tilted right. I didn't think much of it because most people usually describe UFO's as red glowing objects but after reading that article I am sure what I saw was a UFO, it was the brightest object I had ever seen in the sky, too bright to be a plane or swamp gas reflecting off venus
. I also had another person in the car who initially pointed out of the object to me and the sky was too clear for it to simply fade out behind a cloud.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing owner...The more people who come forward,the harder it is for the debunkers to brush aside people's experiences as being optical illusions,tricks of mind,etc..

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I loved to hear that he was "gobsmacked". I think that lots more people need to be "gobsmacked". I think I will twist up a giant spanker and get "gobsmacked" myself.

Why do people have to actually see something before they believe it??
I would love to have such a close encounter, but can still believe without having it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I loved to hear that he was "gobsmacked". I think that lots more people need to be "gobsmacked". I think I will twist up a giant spanker and get "gobsmacked" myself.

Why do people have to actually see something before they believe it??
I would love to have such a close encounter, but can still believe without having it.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people out there who even if they had a family member tell them they had seen a UFO up close,simply will not buy it at any cost.They have to literally have one land right on top of their head to get the message through.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you think about htis the only thing that makes this appear credible is the fact he said he didn't believe it. At least to a skeptic. Ironic isn't it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I saw four the other day when we had a rocket launch from Cape Caneveral. They were stationary and very high in the sky, I took out the binoculars but couldnt make out any details.

top topics

join