It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spotted in brisbane for the first time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Alright so i woke up a bit late one morning ( 10:00 am ) and the first thing i do is look at the sky through my window, and all i see is three chemtrail lines, and one in the process. they were in a sort of square shape.

my youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So, where's the video?

I mean, it just directs to your Youtube page.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Sorry about the misunderstanding I couldn't get a video of it, But yes, it was supposed to direct you to my youtube channel, sorry about that :L

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thebelieverufo

So the point of this thread is then? so we can all have a look at your you tube page? thanks, but i have more interesting things to do.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
so you fail to get any footage at all of these so called chemtrails.

Hang on while I get my youtube page link for you to look at a crocodile I filmed.

Prabably has as much relevence to the OP post
my youtube page

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebelieverufo
Alright so i woke up a bit late one morning ( 10:00 am ) and the first thing i do is look at the sky through my window, and all i see is three chemtrail lines, and one in the process. they were in a sort of square shape.

my youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Please tell us all how you could tell that they were chemtrails and not regular everyday contrails?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Google search for chemtails over Brisbane - seems it might not have been the first time they've been spotted after all........

Previous question still applies - how do you know they are chemtrails and not contrails?
edit on 7-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join