It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very scary, very naked race for my life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

Funny in a serious kind of way. Perhaps next time you'll have a run for your life cam you can put up.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If choosing between modesty and safety, I'll pick safety every time... Of course, I've really got no issue with nudity though...

Just go to a nude beach once in your life (and participate), and after about 15 min, you'll likely realize how silly we all are about it.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm for going around nude all day, that too is silly, but to be "embarrassed" at being nude...that's just what I don't understand too well.

Thanks for the entertainment though, and I'm glad you and yours are safe. Must be really weird the first time it happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just gotta say, HOT! seriously, very hot! But I do know how you feel, I was here in DC when we got our recent earthquake. I was on the seventh floor of the building I work in when it hit. It shook so violently I couldn't even stand up until it was over. I totally understand why you would run for you life before ensuring that proper attire is obtained. I would have done the same. And, by the way, very hot!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Well, um..thanks, but trust me, there was nothing HOT about my panicked, hyperventilating, screaming for my life naked a**!!

Since I posted this, i have talked to my neighbors across the street (who also witnessed the madness) and they said that it didnt even look like my feet were touching the ground!! I was moving!!

And to poster who commented, Earthquakes, they come and go, YEA maybe in Cali, but not here. Come here for one of our tornadoes and see a whole house flying thru the air at 300 miles an hour, only toland on another house, and see if you still say, they come and go.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRSeuphoric1
reply to post by remyrange

Since I posted this, i have talked to my neighbors across the street (who also witnessed the madness) and they said that it didnt even look like my feet were touching the ground!! I was moving!!

I bet they weren't even looking at your feet!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

LOL!!!

Yea probably not, I am a idiot, that thought never crossed my mind....He's like retired, and his wife was standing there so maybe that is just his covering!!

In fact now that you mention it, i swear he is out gardening more....And its been stormy here!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRSeuphoric1
reply to post by webpirate

In fact now that you mention it, i swear he is out gardening more....And its been stormy here!!

Heh...
he's waiting on another earthquake!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join