It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uniformed New York firefighters endorse Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
President Bush picked up the endorsement of union for the Uniformed New York fighters. Seems not all Unions are in the pockets of the Democrats.

www.washtimes.com...

Uniformed New York firefighters endorse Bush

By Bill Sammon
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

NEW YORK � President Bush arrived at the Republican National Convention last night after being endorsed by New York firefighters who praised his handling of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
"Your leadership and compassion sustained us during our darkest hour," said Stephen J. Cassidy, president of the Uniformed Firefighters Association of Greater New York.
"Your post-September 11th policies have strengthened our nation by taking the war to the terrorists," added Mr. Cassidy, who hosted the president at an Italian social club in Queens.
The union represents more than 20,000 active and retired firefighters, many of whom witnessed the president's emotional visit to ground zero on Sept. 14, 2001. Standing that day atop a crumpled firetruck with retired fireman Bob Beckwith, Mr. Bush vowed to punish the perpetrators.
It became the most enduring image of his presidency and made a particularly strong impression on the New York City Fire Department, which lost 343 firefighters in the attacks.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rumsfeld knew about 911, so presumably did GW Bush. Those poor firefighters who are there for people when they are most in need are endorsing a man at the center of murdering so many of their fellow firefighters on 911. And also those Police officers killed too.

It is sick and heartbreaking, but life is strange.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Slank, that's a boatload of assumptions you're working with there.

You know it is a pretty serious thing to say that Donald Rumsfeld and GW Bush were responsible for the emergency responders' deaths.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

You know it is a pretty serious thing to say that Donald Rumsfeld and GW Bush were responsible for the emergency responders' deaths.

... ahh why is it that condaliza rice stated on the 9/11 control panel that a missle, I mean a plane hit the pentagon??

and yes I do belive they all knew about it, if you knew about 3000 peoples death wouldnt u not say something either?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

... ahh why is it that condaliza rice stated on the 9/11 control panel that a missle, I mean a plane hit the pentagon??

and yes I do belive they all knew about it, if you knew about 3000 peoples death wouldnt u not say something either?

Im sure it was a missile or better yet a remote controled F-16
What about all those people that died on flight 77 did their famllies just make them up or better yet are they at Area 51 as we speak drinking cocktails under the hot desert sun

[edit on 2-9-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bush should seriously think about shortening the name of Uniformed New York Firefighters to just NY Firefighters when promoting his endorsement.

I can't be the only one that misread it as:

Uninformed New York Firefighters Endorse Bush

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sounds like you have a case of the old dyslexia......

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Im sure it was a missile or better yet a remote controled F-16
What about all those people that died on flight 77 did their famllies just make them up or better yet are they at Area 51 as we speak drinking cocktails under the hot desert sun

[edit on 2-9-2004 by ShadowXIX]

I think they were herded onto flight 93 that crashed in Pa.

But that isnt what I said, that is what she said, look at video of it and you will see what I am talking about. That is why there are no links, I seen it on TV not online.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

But that isnt what I said, that is what she said, look at video of it and you will see what I am talking about. That is why there are no links, I seen it on TV not online.

So your saying you saw a missile hit the pentagon on TV? So the Goverment decided to fly two planes into the towers but then said what the heck lets just use a missile on the pentagon
But lets cram a flight with way more people and just crash it into the ground.

You dont really believe that do you? I thought we were Denying Ignorance here

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Rumsfeld BLEW IT, the FIRST mention of missile comes from him:

Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.
Clearly Rumsfeld differentiates between Airlines flights and THE MISSILE.
www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

So your saying you saw a missile hit the pentagon on TV? So the Goverment decided to fly two planes into the towers but then said what the heck lets just use a missile on the pentagon
But lets cram a flight with way more people and just crash it into the ground.

You dont really believe that do you? I thought we were Denying Ignorance here

Ok, let me spell this out in simple terms so some of us can get it. OK???

I was watching the 911 hearings on TV, Condiliza Rice was on talking about bla bla crap crap. they asked her about the pentagon, she stated this.
"A missle... I mean plane hit the pentagon...."

Now dont get be wrong but anyone who is good at lying can tell you, it is sure hard as hell to get lie after lie after lie after lie to stay intact.

That is what I said.
Then I added what I said happened to the people as a matter of fact thing, considering a plane didnt hit the pentagon, Now let me ask you if a plane hit that building why is there such a small hole and no debri field that a moronic pilot flew only 2 ft from the ground.

If you ask me a 283 degree turn is looking more and more impossible, not only that a MORONIC pilot was at the controls. actually I shall state from what was actually said of him, CLUELESS. by the flight instructor.

Now, lets go over the facts, people who saw the plane hit officials have stated there is no way in hell a 757 flew into that building, please show me proof a debri field something that shows a 757 flew into that building. remember when the military.. I mean airliners flew into the towers, they blew up on all angles front, side, and back. SO SHOW ME THE DEBRI.

btw this is getting way off topic...

[edit on 3-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

join