It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many men involved in serial relationships, one after another?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed, it is generally easier for a woman to get a guy compared to a guy getting a girl, I mean I heard from mutual friends that my ex is seeing someone else already and I still haven't found a new girl yet over the past few months. It kinda sucks dude.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I've witnessed far more woman relationship hopping than men. However, I think there's a great deal of difference in what men regard a relationship as opposed to women.

Can't say I haven't been the wrong side of that fence myself....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

im in exactly the same position. for us genuine but shy guys the dating game is extremely hard, i even tried internet dating and could not get a date

if like me,who is shy and lacks self-esteem it can be difficult to date. i think my last date was just over 2 years ago an afternoon in a art gallery and meal. since then i have not asked for a date or been asked. im now of the mindset if it happens it happens if not then nevermind. im quite happy watching wildlife,walking making plastic models........i think im drifting off topic

btw

hello

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Why are so many men jsut chasing girl after girl???

Doesn't that get lonely??? Seems like a lot of effort to me. Can't they be happy with one? Who loves them?

If "that's just the way its supposed to be" then why do women not seem to have this problem?

Also, why are the good men either a) Taken or B) never want to settle down?

Arrrrrggggggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Maybe your only noticing that which you cannot have? Most guy's have very few relationships and spend long periods of time single. It is only about 30% of guy's that jump in and out of relationships or engage in one night stands regularly type of behavior.

As for guy's not wanting to settle down: Divorce. Guys are fearful of Divorce, well also fearful of abuse and being stuck in a relationship with a physically or emotionally abusive person. Or stuck in a relationship with a gal who decides to go butch after marriage and kid's. And since guy's can't really file for divorce without being destroyed and made into a slave. It is easier not to get married or anything at all.

You should Google MGTOW and Marriage Strike.

----
the 30% or so guy's tend to be Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Extreme narcissistic type people. In short sex addicts that project themselves onto the rest of guy's(the guy's that say all guy's are dog's type thing). It is a form of justifying their behavior because they know deep down inside the rest of us guy's think they are scum and if the law would disappear for a couple of day's most wouldn't be around any more. As in the past the 30% of guy's that could be described as womanizers/playboy's were often driven out of town in a very real sense. I used to hang out wiht those type of guy's for one singular reason(well two) 1) to find out the gal's they where messing with so I could avoid them(who wants to date someone that fell for a psychopath or sociopath sleaze ball?) and 2) most of them are utterly pathetic fakes. Most guy's who pretend to be tough are often the biggest weaklings on the planet. I guess I find it deeply amusing.
edit on 27-11-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join