It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severing the silver cord

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Odd

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But what if something got past the Dogs of the Gates of Hell, and ventured into the open Astral with violence in its mind?

I think that, for the most part, the Astral is not a dangerous place. However, there are dangerous things there... just like on Earth, if you stay in relatively safe places, you are in no danger from roaming predators. There are aspects of the Astral that bear great danger, and often great malice, for human souls.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cainey
OK seeing this thread is weird...

Only last week I had one of my irregular sleep paralysis episodes. This time however I partially left my body as I can remember sitting up in my bed. In front of me I could see a dark figure which felt slighly menacing but because I see this figure quite often (I think its the same figure anyway) I seem to fear it less and less each time I see it, in fact I'm what I'm beginning to feel is more anger than fear.
Anyway when I sat up I remember looking down and seeing what looked like a cord silver/grey in colour attached to my lower chest/upper stomach. I couldn't see the other end as it kind of leading towards the dark figure although I don't think he was holding it.
I've never seen it before so I grabbed hold of it (I remember it felt soft and light to touch) and then I started to pull on it just to see what was on the other end. The cord pulled quite easily but after a while it just seemed like the cord had no other end so I stopped pulling. I then remember trying to bite it for some reason but it wouldn't break so I gave up. Then I laid back down and woke up.

I just though that this was a odd dream as I'd never heard of this cord thing before but after seeing this thread... weird.

After reading a little more on this Silver cord most people say that the cord links your body to your soul... my cord didn't it seemed to be linked to anything at all or at least I couldn't see what it was linked to. It just seem to disappear into the darkness.
Anyone got any ideas on where it was going?
For that matter who or what is the dark figure I keep seeing?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Faceless - This is my personal experience. Conclusions are based on events.

I have never thought of the leaches as astral wildlife. I would think that such a pest would have been exterminated long ago by the residents. What I find strange is that even in a crowded area, I will be the only one selected as food for these creatures. I wander what makes me taste so good?

While still alive we are visitors to these places and we are visitors that have no idea what the rules of life are. Some are a lot like laws and rules we have here. Some are quite different due to the nature of their existance. In my first visits I would enter a home a rumage around without thinking that someone called it home. My thought process was that this was a dream world and nothing in it was real. After I learned that it was an actual place, I changed my habits and how I treated it. A lot of people talk about seeing people in the spiritual, but not being able to talk to them. This was my experience in the beginning and mostly the reason I thought it was more dream than anything else. The key to conversation is being polite. Knock on the door and ask if you can talk.
Not everyone in the spiritual is a happy camper. Most don't want to have anything to do with you and you are seen as a pest. Some will actually be extremely violent and try to hurt you. I have been beaten many times by what seem like angry teenagers, but after a while you can learn how to avoid this or even how to defend yourself.

About getting past the hell dogs. If you have heard of hell having levels, this is also my experience. Upper levels aren't so bad, but the lower levels are down right ugly. The lowest level is embedded in rock and does have magma flowing through it. The inhabitance are not nice at all and will tear you apart or torture you if you aren't careful. You can get past the dogs, but you will find yourself in a small city that is full of folks who would like nothing more than to hurt you.

The key to defense - In the spiritual, you are able to use telekinesis at will. The upside is that you can defend yourself from any attack in this way. With the leaches you simply cup your hands like you are scooping them up and make the motion like you are scraping them off. They will peel off easily. I usually throw them as far as I can and then change perspective. The dogs can be locked, raise your hand and push them away, or pick them up and toss them out. This took about ten years to figure out, I hope it helps someone else. The downside - As with anything you do in the spiritual, the time you have there is all based on energy managment. Telekinesis uses a lot of energy, as does flying or moving through objects.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The silver cord is invulnerable, immutable, and unseverable. The possibility of its 'breaking' is absolutely zero in all circumstances. The only way it could be 'broken' is if the body from which the soul is projecting dies.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
The silver cord is invulnerable, immutable, and unseverable. The possibility of its 'breaking' is absolutely zero in all circumstances. The only way it could be 'broken' is if the body from which the soul is projecting dies.

Ditto

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Here are some quotes about the Silver Cord gig. These are quotes from a Robert Peterson book called
Out of Body Experiences
How to have them and what to expect

you can find his book on amazon somewhere, anyway its a cool read you might wanna check it out. also a few other people you might want to check out.

Robert Bruce
Robert Monroe

a few sites I recommend are here for places that deal exclusively to AP/OoBE's

This site has alot of info on AP/OoBe's
www.astralvoyage.com...

This place has online classes, I have been taking them for the last 30 some odd weeks.

www.astralprojection.ws...

anyway I would just say read up and find out what your self what the silver cord can and cant do. Its nothing like someone telling you and you doing it.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 10-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

Damn I was sitting here with this book in my hand about to post this exact stuff. Yes this book is excellent, definately taught me alot about oobe's. READ IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join